Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fly Fishin'

REMEMBER how I told you that I BROKED my LAST fishing pole toy? Well, I am in LUCK! My mom got me a BRAND NEW fishing pole toy!
And LOOK! It has TWO different lures! 
I am THRILLED to get to go FISHING again! I just HOPE I do not WRECK this one, TOO! Daisy says I probably WILL ruin it though.
I am SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!
WHEEEEEEEEEE! Throw your PAWS in the AIR like you just don't CARE!


Share/Bookmark

35 Notes for Daisy:

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Hahameow...Daisy says you will purrobably ruin it, too! Yes, ours is missing a wing already...Teri said we wanted to turn it into a cat-a-pillar!

Barb said...

WHEEEEEEEEEE! You iz so FLY, little guy!

Marg said...

Oh Harley, you have so darn much fun. You know how to live life. Have a fun day.

Donna said...

I likes ur photos. The fishie thing is fun! :)

The Island Cats said...

Harley, we're so glad you got a new fishie pole. Y'know, we broke ours too...somebuddy chewed through the line! But the mom tied it together and it still works...ready for us to chew again! Have fun!!

Lin said...

Hooray! September is starting off right!

Reuben said...

That's a pretty sweet little toy there. Is it hard to chew it to pieces when you is a catses?

Love,
Reuben

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Wow! You got neko flies including a kragonfly! I love my kragonfly!! Unfortunately my little sis chewed on it and it now looks all... chewed.
Enjoy!
Purrs

Dma said...

all you need now is one of those 'gone fishin' signs.

The Meezers or Billy said...

that looks like lots of fun!!!!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We love to see you playing Harley - you always seem to have great fun and look so happy with your toys.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Katie Isabella said...

Harley, I have a fishing pole like that TOO> Maybe you can come over and play with me?

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

The KragonFly is the BEST! I have one too! Hey Harley! We can go fishing together! Love, Cody

ibcmeir said...

Ya so cra-zee.

brokenteepee said...

Oh good Harley. I'm glad you can fish again

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...ewe dont noe how happee we iz yur mom did knot get ewe da burd...fishin toyz R WAY better...always....bee sides, with a fishin toy, ewe can catch a meel, with da burd...ya just catch bugs :)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are glad you got a new fishing pole Harley.

Sparkle said...

How awesome, Harley! Those Neko Flies are the best! Don't worry - I am sure your human will buy you lots more after you break this one!

CCL Wendy said...

Maybe Daisy is just jealous that you got a new fishing rod and a couple of new lures. I'm sure you will get lots and lots of play time out of it before anything happens -- if ever!

You just have to remember to catch -- and release! That way you won't put too much strain on it.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Happy Happy day :)

Marilia said...

Enjoy this funny toy!!!!!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

YAY !
That new fishing pole looks like much fun , atleast for a couple of minutes *mol*

BeadedTail said...

You sure love to fish Harley!

Poppy said...

Wow, you are having so much fun with your new toy! I like your spread toes picture. :)

Poppy

GLOGIRLY said...

Um, Harley? Those are the LURES you're attacking. You're supposed to LURE your prey with the LURE.

Maybe you could lure a lizard. Or maybe Daisy? Ok, maybe not.

; ) Katie

The Florida Furkids said...

We're glad you have a new fishing pole! It looks like you're already giving it a good workout!
The Florida Furkids

LP said...

Harley one thing you DO care about is...fly fishin!!

Have fun sweet boy :)

the critters in the cottage xo

Cherry City Kitties said...

we got 6 paws up in the air- playin' hearty like we just don't care!

Such fun!

Lorenza said...

I know how much you like them!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Have fun, Harley! That is our favorite toy also!

Country Cats said...

Yay for new toys! Harley, you may want to try to be a little more gentle. We know it's hard, but broken toys are no fun.

Sweet Purrfections said...

We're sure if you break this one that your mom will get you another one.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Enjoy your toy, but play careful!

A Tonk's Tail said...

Maxwell: Harley, DUDE! That one on the right - the one in the last pic - is my ABSOLUTE FAVE TOY EVER. I mean...EVER!
And Momma likes it because I have not yet been able to destroy it. She said something about some place freezing over becuz of that. Whatevs.

Rose Clearfield said...

You're so lucky, Harley! Your mom definitely knows what toys you love.

Related Posts with Thumbnails