Thursday, September 13, 2012

Harleymaniac and Bert

You might WONDER what I am DOING up here.  I KNOW this because I always hear "HARLEY, what are you doing up there?!?!?!"
Don't WORRY, I am just visiting my good friend Bert.  Hi there, BERT!


Share/Bookmark

38 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

I think Bert must have nerves of steel!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Bert looks like he could use some grooming... maybe they should open the cage and let you wash him! Heh heh heh

Poppy Q said...

You are a cheeky monkey Harley. I hope you didn't scare little Bert.

Barb said...

Harleymonster! Aaaiiieee!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Harley !
I sure hope you don´t give Bert a heartattack with youre presence :)

Angel Simba said...

Harley, I am sure you would just love to get a little closer to Bert. Maybe carry him around in your mouth or something.

The Island Cats said...

We hope all you're doing is visiting, Harley!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Are you shur you're not checking to see if he's snack ready?

GLOGIRLY said...

I don't know, Harley....did Bert invite you over for lunch?
; ) Katie

Marg said...

Bert and Ernie, you two need to put in for some blinds on your house so you don't have that peeking Harley staring at you all the time. Too cute.

Jenna and Sissy said...

We thinks haffing such a tastee morsel in a covered tank is cat abuse!

Lin said...

Uh oh.

I wonder if Bert is as happy to see you? I'm thinking no.

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Bert looks yummy.
Sorry I couldn't help it!
Purrs

Dma said...

it's good to have friends in low places.

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Harley was totally imagining Bert as a shish-ka-bob.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Isn't it nice to HANG out with friends?

Samantha & Mom said...

Hehehehehehe!! Looks like you are having lots of face time with Bert Harley!! He looks pretty brave looking up at you!!
Howdy from your TX furiends,

brokenteepee said...

Do you think you might be SCARING Bert?

Jean(ie) said...

Poor Bert. I think he's scared...

Kali and Aswell said...

does Bert smell inneresting? I do thinked he must do!

I will liked to smell he!

Donna said...

Plz tell Bert I say hi too. :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my goodness are you playing with your pet?
Benny & Lily

da tabbies o trout towne said...

LUNCH TIME !!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Did Bert enjoy your visit?

Katie Isabella said...

Yes..what Rumbles said...

Marilia said...

Harley, i ever laugh with you!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Poor Bert. It's a good thing he doesn't wear pants, cuz he may have just weed them a little! MOl!

Ivan from WMD said...

Stopping by to thank you so much for your condolences for Olivia. We appreciate your kind words during this sad time in our life.

William, Caroline, Russell, Gracie, and our mom.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Is Bert going to share that morsel with you?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Bet Bert is glad to have that big glass window between you both.

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Uhm, is that just visiting or trying to get a taste??

Sassy

Lorenza said...

Harley!
Be careful!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Reuben said...

Lookout, mouse! There is a catses on you! Oh, also will you please tell Daisy that I has a sorry for having to get her tooths cleaned at the vet, but in the long run it will make her mouth much betters.

Love,
Reuben

Poppy said...

I hope Bert is not too nervous!

Poppy

William T. Co said...

And Bert said, please don't eat me!

Blockbuster Diva said...

It's a good thing Bert is safely confined! Oddly enough it's a good thing!

Rose Clearfield said...

Oh my, hopefully that doesn't scare Bert!

A Tonk's Tail said...

Harley, DOOD. That's cuz yer a MANIAC.

Related Posts with Thumbnails