Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bliss!

I love treats as much as Harley does, but I also LOVE getting skritches around my face. My Mommeh usually starts with the chin skritches.  I cannot believe my good luck! 
Next, gentle skritching on the forehead.  AAaaaahhhhh! That's the ticket.
Now I am smiling real big with happiness!
Thanks, Mommeh.  I will enjoy the memories for many moments.


Share/Bookmark

47 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

What a beautiful smile Miss D. You look like you are having a blissful moment.

Love
Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Mickey's Musings said...

We agree Daisy !! Nothing beats scritches from Mom!!!
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

ShellePenn said...

Aww what a great smile!!! :) Mom sure knows how to make you turn on that pretty whiskery humpy lovey look, doesn't she?

We are expecting company (unexpected, the kind mom doesn't like at all) this weekend... so we might not be around much.. Don't worry... we will be back soon, but not soon enough for her...

Until then, we will miss you! :(

Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

Cotton said...

Oh that's just so adorables! My favorite's the tummy scratches :D
Cotton

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That's a very friendly and passion smile~

Barb said...

Oh, Daisy! I also love head and chin scritches better than just about anything. Fair warning though, if you touch me beyond my head and further back I will commence with the big bitey.

Peace, Love and Purrs,
~Gracie

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That happy smile is just wonderful, Daisy!

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Adorable photos, especially the last one. So cute.

Angel Simba said...

We can feel the lovely skritches all the way through the internet, Daisy.

Donna said...

U are very sweet. :)

We love LUNA said...

oh Daisy, it's such a purrfect moment there, I love your close ups, you are beautiful!
Luna

Marg said...

Daisy, you sure look like a happy kitty. You have such a good Mom to give you scritches like that. Have a great day.

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Socks likes getting scritches too.

Dma said...

if only we all had memories of skritches to hold on to.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We think you are in seventh heaven with those well placed scritches Daisy.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Angel Prancer Pie said...

What a lovely smile, Daisy!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Aww , Daisy you can really see how much you enjoy thoose skritches !

Jenna and Sissy said...

Der is nuffin more better then scritches!

Sparkle said...

I make faces like that when I get brushed! For me, that is even better than getting skritched!

Katie Isabella said...

Daisy, those are the most precious adorable pictures I have ever seen. My mommy says so too. Your face is just a treasure to see and your mommy is so good to you both. xxoo always sweet girl.

Clarissa said...

We all love a good scritchin' too!!! You look so happy when your mom gives you scritches!!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look so happy there Daisy!

Jean(ie) said...

Scritches mean love... and love is good.

Tamago said...

Oh Daisy, you look really really happy! What a bliss... :-) My Niko loves being skritched on his forehead, too. His smile makes me smile. I know you make your mom smile big, too :-)

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! YES PAWSOME Bliss, LOVE it! I had a blog post about Bliss last Friday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

brokenteepee said...

You look very content Daisy

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Skritches are wonderful! Your expressions are purr-fect :)

Kali and Aswell said...

Aswell sayed it do looked like you skritches do be like he's belly rubs - they do make he SO happy.

Shaggy and Scout said...

We love our scritchies too!!!!!!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

priceless poses daisy :)

hugs from dai$y

The Crew said...

We can tell you like your scritches, Daisy, 'cause you're smiling so big!

Poppy said...

Ooh, those are some really good scritchings. You look like you're having a great time!

Poppy

Kal said...

I love when my buddy gives me the full body skritch. I pretend I hate it but keep coming back for me.

Max said...

Oh man, there is nothing like a really good chin skritch. Head scritches right near the ears, maybe. And under my collar. Oh man, I love to get skrtiched under my collar...

A Tonl said...

ALlie: *sighhh* I know what you mean, girlfriend! I know what you mean! Oh Motherrrrrrrrr............!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a beautiful smile!

Marilia said...

OMG!

Two French Bulldogs said...

could that face get any cuter!
Benny & Lily

Lin said...

Ahhhh, that Mommeh is GOOD!

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Ooo....Daisy, you have a very nice smile. We like scratches on the head too!

purrs,
Garlic & Ginger

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweet Purrfections said...

We love your cute little smile.

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Awwww so beautiful pictures of you, Daisy!
Now this is a great human! Hear me my human?
Purrs

Theresa said...

Little Daisy,

You look so happy when your Mommeh scritches your head and face. Bliss is how I see it.

Love,

Auntie Teesa

The Florida Furkids said...

Aww....you look so happy!!

The Florida Furkids

Rose Clearfield said...

It takes so little!

Morianart said...

I can almost hear her purring! What a blissful smile :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails