Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Close Encounter of the Harley Kind

Look what I found... a BOX! What's inside, anyway? 

Hmmmm, after rummaging around, it looks like it is filled with cardboard paper towel rolls and TP rolls for Bert and Ernie to chew up!
HARLEY! Get away, this is my box.  There's nothing here for you, anyway.
You can smell my breath to make sure there was nothing delicious inside.
Rummaging around in stuff is lots of fun...
Harley, go maniac by yourself!


Share/Bookmark

31 Notes for Daisy:

Donna Heber said...

Hi Daisy,

Your cats are so adorable! Nothing like a box and some toilet paper rolls to make them happy :-)

Sparkle said...

Daisy, that box looks pretty interesting, but I still think Harley has the better deal because he's got... a TICKLE PICKLE!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It looks like Harley listens to you pretty well, Daisy!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Boxes are exciting to rummage around in aren't they Daisy. Our mum got a new blouse yesterday and it came with a box. The box is not deep but it has funny paper that goes crinkle crunkle when I lie on it and I like it.
Eric

Barb said...

Wait... so you're saying your breaths are NOT delicious, Daisy?!

O mai goodness!

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

I wish I had a box full of toilet paper rolls.

We love LUNA said...

MOL Harley!!!
Hey Daisy, I also love boxes and I'm curious about that one! :)
purrs
Luna

Lin said...

Well, he's got to check it out anyway. Brothers are like that--they want in on whatever you got.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We love a good box to jump in and out of. We also like it if the have got lots of scrunchy paper in. What fun!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Marg said...

Good girl telling Harley not to mess with your box. And he listened. Good boy. Have a great day.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

loved the smelling breath photo lol...Cody played with his pickle yesterday!

Dma said...

geez after you were so nice to harley yesterday...

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Great box.. I so agree there is nothing beter than a good box.. Enjoy.. Hugs GJ xx

Katie Isabella said...

well Harley, you gots the Pickle..dats even better!

GLOGIRLY said...

We almost thought you were (gasp!) KISSING!!!
; ) Katie

Donna said...

Oh boy, boxes are innersting. I sniffs dem whenwver mah hoomin gets one.

brokenteepee said...

Looks like Harley found himself in a bit of a pickle there Daisy. ;)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You tell him to stay away from your box Daisy!

Unknown said...

Kozmo checks my breath too! What is it with boy cats?
Kisses
Nellie

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

I would rather Kirby checked my breath than the other end! Angel

boxes with stuff in them are more fun... Kirby

Katnip Lounge said...

Thank Cod you aren't a Pickle, Daisy!

Two French Bulldogs said...

That is your box Daisy
Benny & Lilu

GreatGranny said...

Well, I'm sure glad I don't hafta share my boxes...mol
xoxo Kassey

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We are glad you got ta rummage in peace!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

So,
did you find the thing you want, Daisy?

meowmeowmans said...

That's a great box, Daisy. and it's all YOURS! Yay!

Way to get all maniacal, Harley! :)

Rose Clearfield said...

The box was such a great find!

Sweet Purrfections said...

That's the way to tell him, Daisy.

A Tonl said...

...and we can see he had NO trouble maniac-ing, too! MOL!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Smelling you breath convinced him!

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

MOL Daisy! I loved teh smelling breath thingie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails