Friday, October 19, 2012

I Got Stuck With Harley's Costume

This garden gnome suit was supposed to be Harley's Halloween costume, but it is too small for him. So I got stuck wearing it instead. It might even be a little bit too small for me!
I am not certain if I am a garden gnome or the Travelocity roaming gnome.  What do you think?
If you've got me, you will never roam alone!
I do make a pretty good garden gnome, too. 
I hope I get another, better costume to wear this year instead of Harley's reject.
Share/Bookmark

54 Notes for Daisy:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Miss Daisy. I did not think it was possible for me to adore you even MORE, but I now do.

Rumblemum and I both have a fondness for all things gnome, and you are the BEST gnome EVER. I'd roam anywhere with you!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

You look absolutely GREAT as a garden gnome , Daisy :)

Poppy Q said...

Miss D - yoo do not look very happy in your H reject gnome clothes, but we think you look fabulous.

Have a lovely weekend.

Sparkle said...

Daisy, I think this is the first time I've seen you less than thrilled with one of your outfits! But I agree, I think I would not like that one either.

We love LUNA said...

You are so cute wearing this beautiful costume!
Luna

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

garden gnome suit is good on you!!
Nice choice! And the color is great!

Marg said...

Daisy, we hope you find a little different costume for Halloween. It really is almost too small for you but the colors are good and you do look a little bit like a gnome. Hope you all have a great Friday.

The Paw Relations said...

You look gnoming good Daisy!

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, you make the cutest gnome!

Barb said...

I wanna roam with you, little roaming Daisy gnome! srsly.

The Whiskeratti said...

Miss D., you are so adorable in that costume.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You are definitely not a hand-me-down kind of girl, Daisy!

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Oh my! Daisy, you look ADORABLE in that gnome outfit! Seriously! I know, it's not all girly like a lot of our costumes but it did make me laugh so big brownie points for you there!

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

"your costumes" not our... Sheesh.. you're probably thinking I'm gonna steal your clothes now. Nah, they're way too small for me but I'd keep an eye on that Harley. ;)

Lin said...

That looks like it might fit Bert or Ernie. yeah, I think you can do better. Although I think the gnome idea is funny.

A few Good Cats said...

We believe you do not look the least bit like a gnome. You would make a nice leprechaun, though!

Kali and Aswell said...

I had a little hat kinda like you hat. Till Aswell do eated that hat!

The Florida Furkids said...

OMC that is so cute but we hope you get a more Daisy-like costume for Halloween. We think Harley would have made a great gnome!


The Florida Furkids

Hannah and Lucy said...

We would like to say you looked happy Daisy but we don't tell fibs on Fridays!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Selina said...

Daisy I think you're right: that's just not "you", though you look cute in it.

You'll find one that's purrfect for YOU!

PURRS!
Selina

BeadedTail said...

You are way cuter than the Travelocity gnome Daisy! We think they need you as their new gnome!

Two French Bulldogs said...

We like the gnome on the left.
Benny & Lily

Angel Prancer Pie said...

You look adorable, Miss Daisy. Our favorite pawt is the bushy eyeybrows! xoxo

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You look very cute as a gnome, Daisy! But I agree, you need something better for Halloween :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Mom says you are the first garden gnome she has ever wanted for her garden!

Mr. Black said...

In his dreams the "Travelocity Gnome" looks like you.

The lady thanks you for making her laugh out loud. She actually, truly, 100% laughed out loud.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that hat!

Rose Clearfield said...

Small or not, that hat is really cute!

Dma said...

know him? i think so.

brokenteepee said...

You make an adorable gnome, roaming or not

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Awwww Sweet Daisy , YOU definately are da Sweetest gurl we know!! ^.,^
and you sure makez an Adorable gnome!!,and we gladz we don't roam alone wif you ^.,^

but we hopez you get another costume to model fur us.... ^.,^

♥♥♥ ^..^ da boyz x3 xoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Just a LITTLE too small for Harley? OMC, if it is snug on you.... You do look adorable no matter what you are wearing.

Katie Isabella said...

My goodness, that costume must be WAY too small for Harley, as he is such a big big boy.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You make an outstanding Roaming Gnome, Daisy!

Kat said...

Hi sweet Daisy! We found your blog and wanted to stop by and send some purrs xx

Jean(ie) said...

I think it's cute! But I understand. It's not very girly.

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) said...

We happen to love garden gnomes and this costume is purrfect!

A Tonk's Tail said...

Allie: oh...my...uhm....well!

Of course, you could wear a paper bag and make it look stylish,Daisy!

You *do* seem to be a bit out of sorts, though - which is totally understandable given that a Harley Suit is usually not Daisy-fashion-forward.

FaRADaY:

:::falls down on floor giggling:::

Allie: IGNORE him, Daisy. I do.

Poppy said...

I like your gnome suit! It does look a little bit snug on you though. :)

Poppy

Shaggy and Scout said...

We think you need a smashing new one!
You look a bit crabilated in the gnome suit.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We think you need to be a princess!

Jaya said...

Oh, poor Daisy. I'm with you on this one- I do not think you should get stuck with Harley's reject costume... but you do make a darn cute gnome!

Daisy Deadhead said...

So adorable, I had to share! (((cute)))

Cotton said...

You're a nice gnome :)
Cotton

Unknown said...

Yous is way to cute to be a gnome. And yous don't has a beard. Me would whine continuously until me gots a queen costume!
Kissses
Nellie

Tamago said...

Oh Daisy, you look super cute! The costume is so pretty even though it's Harley's reject :-) The hat does reminds me of Travelocity gnome. LOL!

GLOGIRLY said...

Oh Daisy...you look so sad as a garden gnome. FYI...you are WAY cuter than the one on TV. WAY.

Maybe Harley can wear it on one of his arms or legs. That oughta fit. And you can dress up as something more YOU.

; ) Katie

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

The costume look very nice on your Daisy. We only have 1 costume for Chinese New Year.


purrs,
Garlic & Ginger

Christine and FAZ said...

I agree it does look a bit like a crop top rather than a costume. Can't wait to see your one. FAZ

meowmeowmans said...

Daisy, you are the cutest, prettiest garden gnome EVER. :)

Your Daily Cute said...

Awwww, I think it is very cute and different.

I hope you get to wear something extra beautiful on Halloween to make up for it!

Oui Oui said...

Daisy, if our mom did that to us, we'd bite her. You are too pretty and cute to be some ugly gnome!

Unknown said...

omg Daisy that is just so adorable and everytime I see you, you are becoming better and better model!!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Ummm...it does look a bit snug...Count yourself furrtunate though...Disco is a Woopie Cushion this year, hahameow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails