Thursday, October 25, 2012

I Lost My Heart!

Here is another cool TOY from Edgar's Attic! It is a HEART, but it is not filled with BLOOD. It has CATNIP inside.
I am going to HOLD on TIGHTLY to this toy. Hearts are IMPORTANT.
Even though my NAILS got CUT, I still have a good GRIP.
Oopsie. I lost my HEART!


Share/Bookmark

40 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

I would MUCH rather have a nip-filled heart than one full of blood!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hope your mommie picked up your heart again :)

Poppy Q said...

Awww we thought you had a girlfriend H. How sweet you are with your nip heart.

Barb said...

Harley, I lost my heart to you ages ago, honey pie! srsly.

The Paw Relations said...

Oh no Harley! we hope you find it again and it isn't broken.

Donna said...

My heart is for u. :)

The Island Cats said...

Oops! We hope you get your heart back, Harley!

Kali and Aswell said...

I do keeped losing my toys too but then I go finded they and taked they back from the babydogs. Cuz they is MINE.

Selina said...

Awww Harley! You could lose your heart to me ANY time!

*bats eyelids*

PURRS!
Selina

Marg said...

Oh no Harley, you lost your heart?? You had better jump down there and get it back. That was such a nice heart. Take care.

Marg said...

Oh no Harley, you lost your heart?? You had better jump down there and get it back. That was such a nice heart. Take care.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We wish we'd found your heart Harley.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Katie Isabella said...

Precious boy. xxxooo

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Harley, just like WE did for YOU!

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

That's the best heart ever! Hurry, pick it up Harley!
Purrs

Maggie@shelter-cats said...

We lost our heart too! Harley's got it.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We think we've lost our heart to you, Harley!

Terri said...

So sweet--we like your little pink toesies with the black spots on the bottom.

Good job letting your mommy trim your claws. Jenna needs hers trimmed but doesn't cooperate.

Angel Simba said...

Harley, Red is such a great color for you!

Mr. Black said...

It's heart not to like you Harley.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

What a great heart, Harley! I hope you find it again :)

Rose Clearfield said...

What a great cat toy! Hopefully you didn't lose it for long.

brokenteepee said...

Sherpa has a catnip heart too. He will not share it.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You can wrap your paws around mu heart, sweetie!

BeadedTail said...

Harley, you carry a big heart with you at all times! You are such a sweetie!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Oh Soooo cute. Sending you Golden HEART. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Poppy said...

I hope your heart did not break when it fell on the floor!

Poppy

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Harley, you have a good BIG heart!

Marilia said...

Oh! Sweet heart!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We hope you didn't lose your heart for long. Nippy hearts are the best.

Just Ducky said...

I hope you don't have broken heart.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

A nip heart!!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

We hope you find your heart again!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Harley lease someone kind gave you a red heart with Cat-Nip in it.
Coffee is on.

Cotton said...

You'll get it back!
Cotton

Two French Bulldogs said...

you look so cute holding your new stuffie heart
Benny & Lily

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

A mancat must be careful with his heart, Harley!

A Tonk's Tail said...

Harley, DOOD. We didn't know you were that much of a softie!

Unknown said...

Harley! Mes thinks that is quite the heart!
Kisses
Nellie

Maureen said...

Aw, poor Harley! I hope you found it again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails