Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Master of Disguise

Daisy and I are TRYING out different DISGUISES for Halloween. I think MUSTACHES are COOL.  I got this HUGE mustache that MATCHES my FUR. I am wearing my MUSTACHE on a STICK so it doesn't get STUCK to my FURS.  Also, this way I do NOT have to SHAVE it off.
Daisy is  NOT enjoying HER mustache.  Even though it MATCHES her FURS.


Share/Bookmark

34 Notes for Daisy:

Barb said...

Maybe you should try some Mardi Gras masks on a stick! Because I can still kinda sorta see you behind the mustache just a little tiny bit.

Sparkle said...

I am so glad my human is not on this mustache kick. Maybe it is because we are all girls and a little annoyed with her already.

Mickey's Musings said...

does the mustache ticklr your nose kitties ?
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

Poppy Q said...

Miss D you look very grumpity today too.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Harley would make a good Dr Watson.

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

I don't know what happened here. I came to the Daisy and Harley blog, but I don't recognize these two cats! Who are they? I'm very confused.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We think you both look much better without the moustaches.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, your moustache almost covers your pretty face!

Jean(ie) said...

Daisy, I don't think you're a mustache girl.

Lin said...

Hooray! I, for one, am glad you joined me on the mustache kick! I think you both look very snappy in your 'staches!!

:P

GLOGIRLY said...

Don't worry Daisy....I can show you the ropes on the whole mustache thing.
; ) Katie

Marg said...

You two look silly with your mustaches. Love your eyes Daisy. We think you can do better than that for Halloween.

Katie Isabella said...

YOu two...how about not using the mustaches but I have to tell you, they look GOOD! Daisy, yours is even more suitable than Harleys! xoxo

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Daisy you should try maybe some classy lady hat instead =^.^=
Purrs

Selina said...

Wow! We'd never have recognized either of you!

MOL!

Purrs
Selina

Dma said...

harley that mustache does make you look like a studly mancat. daisy- not so much.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Where's Daisy and Harley?
Benny & Lily

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Ha ha ha :) You look pretty good with a mustache, Harley! Daisy looks cute, but I don't think a mustache is for her.

brokenteepee said...

Daisy does look a bit crabilated

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, we hardly recognized you two with those mustaches! They make for great disguises! :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think it is because girls do not have mustaches.

Donna said...

Wow, u bofe look like Hercule Poirot! :)

Mr. Black said...

You look like villains in an old silent movie!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Daisy, you must has smaller mustache! But you both look cute, we barely recognized you!

LP said...

Your mustaches look very good and you are clever and creative to put them on a stick!
BUT...we think Daisy would rather wear a bejewelled crown on her head as part of her costume :)

the critters in the cottage xo

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...ya kinda look like de marx brothers.......

daisy just looks eye rate toward yur mom !!!

A Tonl said...

Allie: Oh Daisy! I sympathize! WHAT was Harley thinking, insinuating a girlcat like you would like a mustache?!? Give us pink flowers or darling stylish hats, yes. But a mustache? *shakes head*

Team Tabby said...

Daisy really looks crabilated! We hope our mombean does not try this on us!

Ann said...

You look very handsome in your mustache Harley. Daisy on the other hand not so much :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha! You look funny with moustaches. We don't think we would like to have them.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Daisy we agree with you, no mustache for you!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahaha~~~
Harley is good with Moustaches~~

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy does not look pleased!

The Furry Kids said...

Nice 'stache, dood.

EG

Related Posts with Thumbnails