Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sun Puddle

I am a kitty that loves lounging around in the sunshine, especially on my very fancy and special sheepskin throw.   I do not even mind that you can see my squishy belly!


If you follow me on Facebook, you might have already seen this movie.  I am being just a little bit silly, playing with  my back paw. 


Share/Bookmark

29 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Daisy, I bet a lot of Facebook humans were entranced by your cute lounging moves!

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy, you are just one cute kitty :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

Poppy Q said...

Miss D, we almost forget that you enjoy doing normal kitty things like us!! It is easy to think that you spend all day dressing up, and educating H.

Love
Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Smudge said...

Awe, Daisy, so cute the way you play with your foot like that! You are a beauty!!

brokenteepee said...

You are so very sweet Daisy

The Paw Relations said...

Daisy, there's nothing wrong with having a squishy belly. More of you to love.

We love your movie!

Lin said...

I love you, footie!!

I just read an article about women and how hard we are on ourselves. The article suggested you find something you love about yourself and focus on that in those bad moments of self-doubt. I think you found what you love.

Donna said...

Oh wow, u are so cuuute! I poke ur belly. Poit poit poit. :)

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

I has a squishy belly too. But Mommy says I am still purrfect to her and we thinks you are purrect too Daisy. ~Scylla

Marg said...

Good job Daisy keeping that hind paw under control and what a fun game to play with it. You are just too cute. Take care.

Marg said...

Good job Daisy keeping that hind paw under control and what a fun game to play with it. You are just too cute. Take care.

ibcmeir said...

Thanks, Now I'll be stuck with Robert Klein singing "I Can't Stop my Leg" in my head for the rest of the day.

Two French Bulldogs said...

We think it's kitty yoga
Benny & Lily

Jenna and Sissy said...

What a wonderful fuzzy place to snooze! We think your little bubbly tummy is real cute :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We love seeing your belleh Daisy!

Katie Isabella said...

You are our little girl kitty. xoxox

da tabbies o trout towne said...

thiz is a grate mewvie daisy we give it 25 paws up....act shun packed N with a lot oh suszpense...will de other paw ever get in on de act shun..stay tooned....

Mr. Black said...

Maximum sun-puddle utilization!

Clarissa said...

We love your squishy belly, Daisy. Clarissa has a squishy belly too. Mom likes to pat it when Rissa will let her!

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Awwww Daisy, we just luvz your cute little squishy belleh ^.,^ ,

we alwayz amuze owrselvez jus before napz too..... Sumtimez we chew on each other ^..^ We luvz your movie ^.,^ ♥♥xoxo♥♥

meowmeowmans said...

We love you, sweet Daisy! And your squishy belleh, too! :)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

cute video!

Winston Wilbur said...

Daisy! wow you in that video... you sure are flexible I bet you are super good at yoga. I must say your belleh! totally looks ripped... 6 pack going on there for sure!


Tika

Marilia said...

Daisy, you´re a beloved girl!!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Such adorable view and video,
I am so enjoy !!

Unknown said...

Daisy!
Kozmo thinks your belly is not squishy, but snugglable! And the video.....
Purrfect!
Kisses
Nellie

Rose Clearfield said...

There is nothing like a good sun puddle! You're too silly, Daisy.

A Tonl said...

Daisy! You licked your fancy bed too! Didz you get a mouthful of furz?

Allie: Daisy, it's not a squishy belleh. It's, uhm, BUXOM. Yes, that's what Mother tells me all the time.

Maureen said...

Now THAT looks comfy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails