Friday, December 28, 2012

Belle of the Ball

Since New Year's Eve is just around the corner, I am certain that I will be asked to many, many parties, balls and cotillions. Since there will be much frolicking and dancing,I have selected this tulle ballet suit. The headband should keep the sweat out of my eyes.
Who would like to take my paw and ask for a dance? My dance card still has some openings...
For anyone except you, Harley! You aren't even dressed in formal wear.
Let me practice my special song:  ♫ Should old acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind? ♫♫


Share/Bookmark

44 Notes for Daisy:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

My dear, I hope you save me a midnight smoochie...

Sparkle said...

I hope my human is not home when midnight strikes - I do NOT want to be kissed by her to ring in the New Year!

Poppy Q said...

We thought that H was always wearing a natural tuxedo.

You look gorgeous sweetie.

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

"Except you Harley." Oh Daisy, you make me laugh. And I could hear you singing so loverly. You look beautiful for your night out. Maybe you need TWO dance cards because I'm pretty sure the first one will fill quickly!

Donna said...

Happy Gnu Ears! :)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It will be a night to remember! You look enchanting, Daisy!

Purrs,
The Chans

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Miss Daisy you look absolutely stunning in that dress !
You will dance all night loong with a lot of mancat´s :)

Manny Boy said...

You look beautiful, Daisy! I'd love to dance with you but I refuse to dress up.

Unknown said...

All my guys Darling Handsome and Bitty Bopper have sent you an invitation lovely

Dom De Bellis said...

Oh, Miss Daisy, you look so pretty in your New Year's Eve dress. Maybe you can save a dance for Harley after all?

Hannah and Lucy said...

You will be the best dressed lady cat at the party Daisy.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Marg said...

Oh Daisy, you will not have any trouble at all getting your dance card filled to the brim. That is such a pretty dress. Have yourself a wonderful time

The Florida Furkids said...

Stunning! We know your dance card will be filled!!! We agree with Poppy - Harley is always dressed in formal wear!!

The Florida Furkids

The Island Cats said...

You look beautiful, Daisy. Your dance card will be filled in no time!

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

You look like a Princess, Daisy!
Purrs

A Tonk's Tail said...

Allie: ooooh Daisy! You look simply divine!!

Of course, choosing pink is NEVER a bad fashion choice, but tulle and the floral motif are especially becoming.

I completely forgot about the big event on Monday - oh MOTHERRRR! Get out your plastic, we simply MUST shop!

Dma said...

Theo's got his tux on but I am not sure he's much of a dancer.

Marilia said...

Daisy, you´re super sweet!!!!!!!!!!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

ok, uz boyz will take dance 33....17 and eleventee 4

we dont hafta wear pants due we ?


hay hope ewe both haza grate week oh end !

Tamago said...

Wow Daisy, you look so pretty! I'm sure many mancats will ask you for a dance!
Harley, maybe she will dance with you if she feels very generous... :-)
I wish you a very happy new year!

brokenteepee said...

Daisy you are a vision of loveliness. Sherpa and Harry just fainted.

Jenna and Sissy said...

Darling Daisy, you look just lovely! We can't believe your card isn't full!

Photo Cache said...

Miss Daisy, Buster would like to ask if your evening is spoken for already. Methinks, he's a bit smitten.

Pawhugs,
Emma (and Buster too)

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Lovely as always, Daisy!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Rose Clearfield said...

You'll get to have more dances than anyone else at the party!

Lin said...

Oh, can you dance the Waltz of the Flowers??? Because you look like one of those dancing flowers from the Nutcracker.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year, Daisy...and to all of your family!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy, you will absolutely be the "belle of the ball" and I'm sure there will be a long line of suitors waiting for their midnight kiss :) Happy New Year, Daisy.

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Oh Daisy you lookz Bootiful!!!

I sure hopez you will save a dance or 2 fur me ^.,^

Purrz ~ Larry ^.,^
♥xo♥

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look lovely Daisy. Please add our names to your dance card.

Mr. Black said...

You look lovely Daisy!

If they have something called Cotillions, what about Catillions?

Two French Bulldogs said...

Looks like you will be ready at a moments notice. Adorable
Snorts,
Benny & Lily

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Very prett. WE thought Harley was dressed in black tails!

Anonymous said...

I just know you'll have many parties to attend Daisy!

Unknown said...

Um Daisy,
if we are at the same dance - would you like to dance with me?
Kozmo

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Daisy!! You will be the Belle of the New Year's parties!! Is Skeezix coming to visit you!!
Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
Your TX furiends,

Skeezix the Cat said...

Is thare any room left on yer danse card?????? Am I too late???????

Winston Wilbur said...

Ok first of all you, Daisy, are a stunning as always in your outfit. Next... WE GOT OUR CALENDAR!!! We luv the new Daisy calandar! Oh and cuz Mum really loves the "photoshop beginner" she ordered a coaster for herself with that on it. She uses it everyday for her coffee mug. Daisy you always make us smile.

Tika and Kizzy

Kali and Aswell said...

OH we do liked you singing picture! You mummeh do be a very good picture taker!

I do hoped you will had a very happy new year! And Harley and you peoples too!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You are AIways a BeIIe, Daisy!

meowmeowmans said...

You look so lovely, sweet Daisy! May we be on your dance card, pretty please?

Happy New Year to you, Harley, Bert and Ernie, and Mommeh and Daddeh, too!

Maureen said...

Awwwww.... I should like to ask you to dance Daisy! You sing wonderfully.

Hope you all have a Very Happy New Year! Thank you for all the huge smiles this year - looking forward to continuing the tradition in 2013!

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

We wish we were having a party so we could invite you, Daisy! You look ravishing!

Theresa & Joe said...

Oh Daisy,

You are so beautiful!

Love,
Aunt Teesa

Poppy said...

Happy New Year! I hope you have fun tonight and get to dance a whole bunch!

Poppy

Related Posts with Thumbnails