Friday, December 21, 2012

My Holiday Best

Do I look bedazzling? I am covered in shiny, shiny sequins. Oh and fur trim, too! I feel certain when Santa sees me in my finery he will be so impressed he will leave me many extra presents!
Yoohoo! Oh Santa, I am here waiting for you! Do not forget to stop by here, okay?
Yo, Santa! Did you HEAR me? I'm waiting. Please do not disappoint me.


Share/Bookmark

36 Notes for Daisy:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're sure Santa won't disappoint you, Daisy. You look absolutely DAZZLING!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh Daisy, you look so BOOTIFUL!

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Daisy, you are so shiny I had to put my sunglasses on to read this post! Also, I think Santa will bring you lots of treats, especially because you give him a HARD LOOK at the end there. Daisy means business!

Sparkle said...

Daisy, that dress has so much bling that it might double for New Year's Eve! Or is that a fashion faux paw?

Barb said...

YO. Santa. bahahahahaha! You crack me up, Daisy!

And yes, you certainly DO look bedazzling. And maybe just a little bit crabilated. That might not make Santa's nice list. I'm just sayin'.

Jean(ie) said...

oooh Daisy! That really is a beautiful dress!

Donna said...

Merry Crispmouse! U is very cyoot. ((( hug)))

Marg said...

Good job Daisy, telling that Santa to get his red self right there to your house.And that dress is so glittery. Have a great Friday.

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Oh, Daisy, I truly wish I had a dress as beautiful as that one. You look amazing! I do hope Santa brings you all the presents you're hoping for. Merry Christmas to you and Harley and everyone in your family!

Dma said...

i'm bedazzled.

Selina said...

Oh my dazzling furriend Harley needs to "make tracks" to catch up with you in the "visually stunning" category! You look mahvelous, dahlink! Santa's sure to fill your stocking with all kinds of treats 'cause you're so beautiful & sweet!

PURRS!
Selina

Marilia said...

Daisy, you´re wonderful like ever!!!!! =)

Terri said...

You are ready for the Christmas ball, Daisy!

One must not get cranky with Santa...I suspect that falls under "naughty".

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You look very beautiful in your dress, Daisy! I don't think Santa could forget to stop at your house :)

Mr. Black said...

Daisy,you are one of those cats that can wear anything and look great! That is one sparkly outfit!
Don't worry, Santa can't avoid seeing you!

Jacqueline said...

We're sure Santa will show up with lots of presents for you, beautiful Daisy (and handsome, silly Harley too!)...Wishing you guys a wonderful holiday weekend, precious friends...xoxo...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

brokenteepee said...

Oooh, Daisy you scared me with that last photo.
You look beautiful though. The shine from your sparkles will surely bring Santa to you with lots of treats.
Merry Christmas to you and Harley and your Mommeh and Daddeh

BeadedTail said...

We're pretty sure Santa won't ever forget you and Harley! You look very beautiful in your sparkly dress Daisy!

GLOGIRLY said...

You are all sparkly and sassy, Daisy! Santa is sure to be impressed...if not blinded.
; ) Katie

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I bet Santa will be stunned by your beauty! I hope he still makes it to my house! Oh and could you come by my blog and perhaps give a hint?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh Daisy, you look absolutely stunning!!!!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Santa will not disappoint you in that pretty red shiny dress!

Cara n Crew said...

yoW! the patented Daisy Stern Look :D Santa would be crazy to pass by your house, Daisy! and you look so beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

Shaggy and Scout said...

Lovely dress Daisy! Very festive!
Santa will be there for sure, for Harley too!

Two French Bulldogs said...

New Years Eve is right around the corner
Benny & Lily

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look lovely Daisy. Santa wouldn't want to disappoint you.

Cotton said...

I hope Santa gives you lots of pressies for your amazing look
Cotton

Unknown said...

Daisy1 That dress is amazing! And You looks amazing on it1
Kisses
Nellie

meowmeowmans said...

Don't worry Daisy! Santa is coming to your house for sure. He will not dare miss seeing you in that pretty dress. :)

A Tonl said...

Allie: Ooh Daisy, with THAT bling? He couldn't possibly turn you down! *envious sighhhhh*

Purrfect Haven said...

Hello dears. It has been delightful visiting you throughout this year. Thank you for your visits and for the time you took to leave us comments here too. We look forward very much to more time shared in 2013! and here is wishing it to be a peaceful, healthy and happy new year. Love Darcy, Bingley and Helen xxx

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Daisy you will get tons of presents !
XOXO

Jans Funny Farm said...

You look adorable, Daisy! But from the look on your face, we think Santa better make certain to stop at your house with some extra prezzies.

Rose Clearfield said...

Don't worry, Daisy! Santa could never forget you!

Maureen said...

If he knows what's good for him, he'd BETTER stop! Ha! That last face is priceless Daisy!

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Poppy said...

You look so festive in your shiny dress! I hope Santa leaves you lots of presents.

Poppy

Related Posts with Thumbnails