Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Treat Faces






Share/Bookmark

45 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Funny photo's ! But here Twinkle had already eat mine fingers off....

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You do have the most divine green eyes, Daisy!

Sparkle said...

Daisy, my human wishes I was that easy when it came to getting pictures taken! Treats, sadly, do not really move me.

Karen and Gerard said...

I especially like that second last pic! When I give treats, I just lay them down.

Barb said...

Open W-I-D-E!!

Donna said...

Tasty noms! Hooray. :)

The Island Cats said...

That is one intense treat face, Daisy! We could almost taste those treats ourselves!!

Lin said...

Treat Faces = Happy Faces!

Marg said...

Great faces Daisy. You do have a good treat face. Have a great day.

Andy, Kiefer and Gus said...

Daisy - My mom give me special treats and I'm working on eating them from her fingers properly. It's hard sometimes. I love your mani - does your mom trim your nails? My mom doesn't do a very good job.

Gus

Mom here - Gus' special treats have L-Lysine for his FHV.

Val

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Looks delicious!
Purrs

Katie Isabella said...

You are a dear little girl. xoxox

Marilia said...

Nhumi!!! I´m so hungry now!

Selina said...

Daisy you're just so sweet & you always make us smile! (Harley does, too, of course!)

PURRS!
Selina

Kwee Cats and Art said...

Oooooh our faces look like that just looking at those great pictures of your treats!

Cory said...

Daisy, no one appreciates a treat like you do!

Trudy said...

Yum, Yum, looks yummy!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

complete and utter focus

Dma said...

you should move to the part of the house where it's raining treats. that way you don't have to wait for your mom to feed you.

A Tonk's Tail said...

FaRADaY: Hey mommy! Look! I's making a treat face! GIMME! GIMME!

brokenteepee said...

You look just a little bit starving there Daisy. I think you really, really, REALLY like your treats.

Two French Bulldogs said...

More like a treat dispenser, BOL
Benny & Lily

catsynth said...

Cute. I love the one where Daisy is pawing the treat :)

Unknown said...

If my Mommy tried that, she would be missing the fingers!
Kisses
Nellie
PS LOVE the polish

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy you really love your treats don't you. Harley will be calling you maniac if you aren't careful.

Tamago said...

Hee hee the last two pictures...oh they are priceless :-) Enjoy your yummy treat, Daisy!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Great TREAT face photos Happy Wednesday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Rose Clearfield said...

The faces are priceless, but I especially love the paw grab!

Jasper McKitten-Cat said...

It's always best to properly investigate a treat before going in for the bite! Good job!
--Jasper

Jean(ie) said...

Treat faces make me smile!

meowmeowmans said...

Sweet Daisy, we love your focus and concentration! :)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

hhhhmmmm....thatz knot a treet daisy...thats a loose particle oh kibble yur mom finded on de floor and iz tryin ta pass off aza treet...a treet iz a HOLE flounder...trust uz on this one...

Jacqueline said...

Yummy face=you are always the purrfect super model, Daisy!...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh boy!!! What a cute treat face!
Now we want treat faces!!!!!!!
Mom...
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

They look like very happy faces! Do I see drool in one??

Your Daily Cute said...

You are very serious about those treats!

Kathy said...

Awww, super sweet. I like those eyes.


My WW is kitchen remodeling and thick snow. Happy wordless Wednesday!

Cara n Crew said...

Daisy, you have the cutest faces! Nice paw action there too :)

Pip, Smidgen, minnie, Hollie

Poppy said...

Those are some very cute treat faces!

Poppy

CCL Wendy said...

Oh my, Daisy! Your eyes look even bigger than usual (if that's even possible).

In this case, however, your eyes are definitely NOT bigger than your tummy.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You have cute treat faces!

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Daisy, I just love that you are now being compared to a classic painting, Richard E. Miller's 'Woman in Blue Dress!'

And yes you do look very purrtee in your blue dress!

the Mom saw you at MSN.com /cats-re-create-famous-paintings!

Kin we haves ur pawtograph??
-Katie Kitty and the Katz Gang.

Cotton said...

That second picture kills!
Cotton

Anonymous said...

yeowser! you really like those treats! I could care less...sigh

Maureen said...

YUM! You are so photogenic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails