Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Enjoying My Treats

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE my treats. One of my favorites is whipped cream. Today I will demonstrate the stages of treat enjoyment. First, decide if the treat is worthy of eating.  I judge this one to be acceptable.
 
First I am a bit coy. Whipped cream, I like you but only a little.

Perhaps I was too hasty.  This is a little bit delicious after all! 

Yes, I give myself up to the delicious whipped creamy goodness.
Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom....




Share/Bookmark

47 Notes for Daisy:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! You look so cute licking your mom's finger ... btw love her blue color nail. Happy Tasty Tuesday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Sparkle said...

Whipped cream is awesome! Last year for my Valentine's Day party, my human hand whipped some for real for us (no sugar!) and let us eat some off the beaters - Binga thought she had died and gone to heaven! She should have gotten video.

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

"stages of treat enjoyment." Hee. I like that. I also like that I can see your curly whiskers all up close. Glad you had some good noms, Daisy!

Mickey's Musings said...

Mmmmmmmmmm ! That looks good!
When you are done eating you can have seconds when you clean your nose ;)
heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful eyes you have...I hear a lot of noms but I think you call a lot of -moms-moms ..give me more more ...

Mr Puddy said...

Drooling...I wish your mom give me some
***the eyes of begging and waiting ****

Barb said...

Oh, Daisy! Gandalf is INSANE for Whipped Cream. I do believe he would walk on water if it meant he got Whipped Cream. I am a little bit mean... I squirt the Whipped Cream into a narrow dessert bowl and he gets it all over his head! Wheee!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Daisy, you have trained your Mom very well, #1 does not give me teats when we g\have photoshoots. Maybe I shiud go on strike...

Purrs,
Tama-Chan

Spunky and Manny said...

That looks very good! We never had whipped cream. Are we deprived?

Hannah and Lucy said...

What a lovely treat Daisy - we've never had cream as our Mum doesn't like it - it's so not fair!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

The Island Cats said...

OMC, Daisy! I LOVE whipped cream too! So much so, I jumped on the computer screen to try an lick it off your mommeh's finger and your face too!

It's the bestest.

Wally

Unknown said...

Hilarious. Those expressions were/are priceless

Lin said...

"I Acccceepppt!" (Isn't that one of the stages???

Whipped cream is hard because it doesn't really smell delicious. You just gotta trust your gut and go with it....and it never fails. Yeah, Whipped Cream!

Luna said...

I think it's delicious, lucky Daisy!
purrs
Luna

Andy, Kiefer and Gus said...

Yummy! Are you going to let your boyfriend lick the whip cream off your face? If he's not available, I could come do it for you. I am a handsome prince.

Gus

Dma said...

do you ever find whipped cream that is less than acceptable?

The Furry Kids said...

Whipped cream is super yummy! Mama is super impressed with how patient you are. I would've pretty much taken off her finger. She has to squirt some on a plate and back away. MOL

Love,
Tazo

Angel Prancer Pie said...

It's best not to fight it, Daisy. Just give in to the goodness! MOL!

Marg said...

Way to go Daisy. It gets just a little messy doesn't it but it sure looks like fun. Hope all of you have a great day.

Unknown said...

Daisy, you look sweeter than the whipped cream in these pictures.
Purring for you.,
Mistletoe & Hitch
RWB

brokenteepee said...

Daisy you are too cute all covered in cream. I'm glad it was tasty. Harry the Farm cat likes yogurt.

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Ah! Same situation here, only with cream cheese.
Sometimes biting of the human finger may occur...
Purrs

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Catzowey! Next week I suspects yur Momma gonna be painting her paws to match yur bella pretty eyes!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Daisy doodle mcnoodle.....you look so cute with whipped cream on your face!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy you have whipped cream on your nose and we laughed. Was it fun to lick off?

Jenna and Sissy said...

The human hasn't given us whipped cream. We think it must be yummy from your expressions :)

BumbleVee said...

hahahhahha...and now..... you needs a bath.....

Tamago said...

Mmm whipped cream sounds good! You are so cute enjoying it with cream on your face :-)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

care full daisy, dont get hooked...henri's peepul tried ta fool him inta whipped cream onze N it bee tooth paste ...whoa....

Donna said...

Wip creem is very gud! :)

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Squeeee! Oh my gosh, kitty with whipped cream all over her face! Too cute!

FeedtheCat said...

This is cuteness overload! Lemme give my cat some treats and post pictures too. Daisy is love!!

Your Daily Cute said...

There is no need to be a lady when whipped cream is involved!

P.S. I love your Mommeh's nail polish!

Photo Cache said...

meeee yawwww. buster loves whipped cream too!

emma and buster

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Looks like you need to do a lot of face washing now Daisy.

Two French Bulldogs said...

We need to taste that yummy stuff
Benny & Lily

Clooney said...

Oh Daisy, theese ones are precious pictures of you, how fun! I loves me whipped cream too!

Rose Clearfield said...

That is pretty much how it goes around here, too!

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, you are so cute with whipped cream all over your sweet face! We love whipped cream too!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Even I'm not a cat...I to love my whip cream.

Coffee is on.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

it looks very yummy~

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We can see by your face how much you love it!

Unknown said...

Daisy, You are like a one-year old with her birthday cake…maybe just a tad neater. We are going to have to ask our mom for some of that yummy stuff. Purrs and hugs, your kitty friends at The Cat on My Head.

Unknown said...

Whipped Cream!! Yummy! THAT is one of my faves too!
Kisses
Nellie

Shaggy and Scout said...

You fully enjoyed that! Nom!

Maureen said...

LOL! Love the creamy nose!

ShellePenn said...

Firstly we love your mom's nail color. Periwinkle blue is such a happy color.

Secondly, we think whipped cream is the best stuff ever. Whipped cream on a fresh strawberry is the bomb-diggity during the summer.

Thirdly, can we clean your nose for you?

Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails