Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Important Papers

LOOK! These are my IMPORTANT catnip PAPERS.  It is like a POST IT note, only it smells like CATNIP. They are SUPPOSED to be ENERGIZING.  So far I feel LAZY.
Let me SNIFF the AROMA.  Yep.  Catnip.
Hey, no FAIR to THROW before I am READY! 
I have POWERFUL eye-paw COORDINATION. 
One pawed pass to the BACK paw.  I got MAD SKILLS.  But I am still not ENERGIZED.


Share/Bookmark

27 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Harley, it is strange seeing you so lazy!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Cool notepapers you got , sounds great that they smell catnip too :)

Poppy Q said...

Catnip makes some cats crazy and some cats lazy. I guess you are in the lazy camp H. Enjoy your relaxing.

Donna said...

Catnip must be fun. :)

The Island Cats said...

Maybe you got nip overload, Harley.

Kal said...

Someone is going to become an addict.

Lin said...

So, you have to post your notes waaaayyyy down on the fridge for the cat to sniff the paper????

We love Luna said...

Cat nip is good I would like to smell this post a little bit as well!
Luna

Dma said...

i think your mom got the wrong brand. those must be katnap papers.

Selina said...

Wow, Harley, we need to get some of those!

Purrs!
Selina

BeadedTail said...

You seem to be a little behind the nip ball today Harley!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Anything having to do with catnip is very important
Benny & Lily

Marg said...

Did you forget to take your vitamins Harley. Why are you feeling so lazy? Guess the cat nip is not the very best. Take care.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...sum times when we iz WAY buzzard up on nip; da onlee thing we wanna due iz eat sum kibble then take a nap ;)...oh noe wait, thats frum two much grazz.....

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley, maybe it is because you are always so naturally energized?

Katie Isabella said...

Harley, you are like the energizer bunny!

meowmeowmans said...

Catnip papers? Those ARE important, Harley! We have to get some of those, too! :)

brokenteepee said...

Are you a little nipped out Harley?

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

It is just a lazy kind of day!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Nip gives me the crazies Harley, but then I get very tired.

GLOGIRLY said...

Those look like fun.
I bet you can make a shopping list for your mommeh of all the toys that you need too!
That is if you aren't too lazy.
; ) Katie

The Florida Furkids said...

Nip papers? They sound interesting!

The Florida Furkids

Unknown said...

Just saw these advertised yesterday and thought I'd get some for my kitties. Harley looks like he's enjoying them. That's enough of an endorsement for me.

Unknown said...

Harley, yous not the only one..catnip makes me sleepy too!
Kisses
Nellie

Sweet Purrfections said...

We think Daisy may have found a way to calm you down, Harley.

A Tonk's Tail said...

Maxwell: Dood, seriously? Catnip infused PAPER? That sounds kinda WRONG. No wonder you're uh, ah, err, MELLOW.

Maureen said...

I have never seen catnip paper before.. cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails