Thursday, February 21, 2013

Our Purrfect Post

This is my Purrfect post.  There are many like it, but this one is mine! I like to scratch on it as hard as I can.  Then I give it a big hug, on account of it is a good scratcher. 
Harley likes to hug it, too. I think he learned that from me because he does not care about the scratcher's feelings like I do. Either that, or he would like to dance.

Share/Bookmark

37 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Awesome - we are sure that your scratcher appreciates your hugs.

Sparkle said...

I bet Harley does not know how to treat that scratcher with the proper respect!

Anonymous said...

Here they love it to ... but I want that there was someting to scratcher the two little feet by the tail... Front mine nails are schort but the other two...brrr

Barb said...

I would like a hug you, Daisy... and I would also like to dance with Harley! srsly.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We bet Harley makes a crazy dance partner! MOL!

Marg said...

Harley, we bet you are a good dancer. Daisy, you look like the best hugger. And the post is just purrfect. Everything is good. Take care.

The Island Cats said...

That's a great scratching post...and a good post to dance with too!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Very different hug styles but that post sure gets a lot of loving!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Thank looks a very well loved post so we can tell you both use it lots.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

The Florida Furkids said...

We would hug you and we would dance with Harley!! All fun things!!

The Florida Furkids

Dma said...

that's the perfect post about a perfect post.

ibcmeir said...

Thank you Pvt. Snowball.

Katie Isabella said...

whatever you two do is fun for me and Mom to see. xox

Selina said...

I love that pic of Harley! Morticia hugs her favorite post, too, Daisy!

Bonks!
Selina

Two French Bulldogs said...

That is pretty cool. We don't scratch stuff like that and I don't know why. We do pee pee on it. Nutty
Benny & Lily

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Looks like a purrfect post to me too :)
and YES I beleive that you can dance a Cha-Cha-Cha with it *mol*

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I'm betting on dancing for Harley. He's a great dancer...

da tabbies o trout towne said...

harley...dood...ya mite wanna chek inta chip and dalez coz we thinkz they pay mor than poll dancin

brokenteepee said...

I think Harley needs a bigger dancing partner!

Your Daily Cute said...

How nice of you to be so nice to your scratcher... Scratchers usually just get beat up all the time! ;)

Marilia said...

Heheh! You´re both are awesome babies!

Unknown said...

Love this scratchy post!
--------
Cindy
UniversalCats

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Oh I think you're right! Yours is a hug, his is a dance move!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I think you are both unique in your use of the post.. Great scratch post may I say.. Hugs GJ xx

Jacqueline said...

We want to see Harley dance with the scratcher pole!!WOOOHOOOOO!!...Adorable photo of your hugs, lovely Daisy!...Happy Thursday, sweet friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a nice scratcher! We have one similar to it and do not like it!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You give your scratcher the best hugs Daisy. That must make it very happy.

Rose Clearfield said...

Scratchers need those hugs!

Photo Cache said...

not only hugs, the scratching post also needs a whack sometimes.

brothers copy what their sisters do. buster copies everything emma does, it's hilarious.

emma and buster

Shaggy and Scout said...

Very nice way to treat a faithful scratching post!

A Tonk's Tail said...

Harley, dood! Are you wanting to take the Scratcher to the Cotillion?

A Tonk's Tail said...

Dood, uh...she looks kinda like Tardar Sauce. Are you a fanboy?

Anonymous said...

Hі, aftеr reaԁing thіs awеsomе
post i am too delіghted to share my famіlіаrity
here with сollеagues.

Тake a look at my blog post; diamond titanium rings
My site :: titanium engagement ring

Mo and The Purries said...

Definitely a purrfect post!

Anonymous said...

I all the tіme used to study piece οf writіng in news
papers but now as I am a uѕer of inteгnet thus from
noω I am using nеt for аrtісles or reviews, thankѕ
tо web.

My wеb sіte; please click the next internet page

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You both do it as well as we EVER seen before...

Unknown said...

Me sees the claws out! Yous both does a great shredding job!
Kisses
Nellie

Related Posts with Thumbnails