Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Report Paper

OHAI! I have some GOOD news for you. Can you TELL by LOOKING at me why I am so HAPPY? Look CLOSELY at my TEETHS!

I had a DENTAL cleaning! Here is my REPORT card. Or I guess it is a report PAPER. It says I have LEVEL 3 plaque and calculus.  That is the HIGHEST score available, so I done GOOD.  I didn't even realize that I studied CALCULUS.

LOOK at my TEETH. Did the shiny WHITE color blind you a little BIT?
Now I am ready for HUGS!!!!!



Share/Bookmark

37 Notes for Daisy:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Harley, I am almost blinded by your teeth!

Mr Puddy said...

Hug to you, Buddy !
Concatulation !!!

Jacqueline said...

We are all coming in for that hug, adorable Harley=how could you be any MORE handsome, sweetie??...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Manny Boy said...

Great report! Your teeth sparkle! I have to go get mine cleaned soon but really do not want to. You are an inspiration though!

The Florida Furkids said...

Those teeth are so sparkling white we need sunglasses!!

The Florida Furkids

Kali and Aswell said...

It do be good to keeped you teeth strong and healthy so you do getted to eated lots of good foods. I do liked lots of good foods!

The Island Cats said...

Yay! Good going, Harley!

Marg said...

Great news Harley. You deserve those hugs. Have a great day with all those beautiful teeth.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We had to close our eyes Harley as the shine from your teeth made the light seem too bright. Well done for taking good care of your teeth.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Katie Isabella said...

Harley...the dazzle just made me have to turn my head and look at an angle!
XXOO

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

I got whited teeth too. Pretty arent they? ~ Ayla

Mariodacat said...

YAY - good report. You put my toothies to shame HARLEY cuz I don't have any! I would love to have your toothies.

Unknown said...

Harley, those are blindingly white teeth. We can see why you are smiling. But our favorite photo is of you headless. MOL! Purrs and hugs from the kitties at www.thecatonmyhead.com, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

John Bellen said...

Everything's all clean and healthy. Good for you, Harley. You deserve to feel good.

Lin said...

Very good, Harley!! I'll bet you have nice breath too.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

The Woman is there to give you her hug, Harley! She thinks it would be a joy to give Harleymaniac a hug!

Good for you for having good teeth. I am a poster cat for bad ones. I have five left.

Forty Paws said...

Hugs to Harley! Purrrrrrty toofies Harley!

Luf, Us

cats of wildcat woods said...

Amazingly white teeth!

A Tonl said...

OMC! Calculus? That's ameowzing!!
Um, is it a GOOD thing that you're that high on the scale? Mommy did wonder...

brokenteepee said...

It's hard for me to type Harley because you have blinded me

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...sorree we never made it past furst level math let a lone cal cue less...sew we iz knot sure what cha meen with de hole 3 thing..

N wears yur plaque...did ya get it hung up on de wall in yur room all reddy !!???

Mo and The Purries said...

Great report, Harley! You're so smart, what with that calculus and all!

Dma said...

i'm glad you didn't need braces.

Angel Simba said...

Harley, they think you are going to do this again in 6 months? Who are they kidding?

Well done, buddy.

Rose Clearfield said...

Congrats on your great report, Harley!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Good job Harley. We are having problems seeing after those pearly whites!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Well done Harley.
We are blinded by the white!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! WOW what a report ... I did not have that kind a report when I went to the vet ... did you go to a special cat dentist? Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

The Crew said...

Wow, calculus. That must mean you're really smart, Harley. But, of course, your cat blogosphere friends already know that!

GLOGIRLY said...

I had to put my sunglasses on.
; ) Katie

Jenna and Sissy said...

What a great report card on your toofies! We're real proud of you :)

Unknown said...

Harley! Your teeth is pawsome!
Kisses
Nellie

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I can see why you are so happy!!

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

You certainly have beautiful teeth!
Purrs

Two French Bulldogs said...

Look at those pearly whites!
Benny & Lily

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

You sure have white teeth´s , Harley !
Do you mommie brush your tooth´s like mine do with mine ??

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Your toofers do look very white, but of course we didn't see a before photo, hahameow. Oh, and the way that dental disease is graded is Grade I is mild, Grade 4 is severe. Here is a link on info on Periodontal Disease Grading: http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?c=1+2121&aid=378

You might want to clarify with your vet what kind of grading system they use, but the one in the link above is the one we use at the cat hospital where I work, and is the one that the 2 dental only practices in the area use.

From the look of your photo, your teeth and gums look like a Grade I which is good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails