Friday, April 12, 2013

All Weather Wear

It's already spring and I realized that I forgot to model my puffy pink winter cap! Better late than never, right? I am trying my best to model but I keep getting distracted by the toy balls on the end of my hat.
Even though it is a little bit past the season for winter gear, I had a great idea... pair it with a springy sundress! This look can easily transition you from winter to spring, and now I am prepared for sun or snow!


Share/Bookmark

37 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

I don't know about that hat, Daisy - with those pompoms, it looks like more of a toy than a hat!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That, Daisy, looks like the perfect ear for the kind of weather we've been having around here! You, of course, look ravishing!

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Daisy, you look gorgeous in your dual season ensemble! I think plenty of your readers are still suffering through winter, so this makes perfect sense! Have a delightful day!

Flamincatdesigns said...

You look adorable, but is it heavy? you seem to be leaning? I bet you didn't wear it long. Love your little dress too. You are the best model cat ever.

i beati said...

lovelier than ever

Lin said...

Well, it's sort of fitting for weather in Chicago today--it is Spring, but they are calling for snow flurries. I refuse to wear my winter coat again, but I think I may have to take your lead and wear winter on the top, Spring on the body. Thank you for the fashion advice today!

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Oh! That's a cool hat: it has two toys!
Purrs

Ivy said...

Dear Daisy, following your blog is such a pleasure. You look lovely, as usual! :)
Thank you for constantly putting big smiles on my face. Hugs all the way from Brazil!

Marg said...

Oh Daisy we love that great hat. And the dress is very risque all falling off your shoulders. You are such a good model. Love the leaning look. Take care.

Mariodacat said...

Oh Daisy - you really know how to make a fashion statement. You are so professional too.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Daisy you can send that furry winter cap over to me , we still have cold weather in Sweden :)
XOXO

GLOGIRLY said...

Daisy, you'd fit right in here in Minnesnowta! We had a snow storm yesterday!
: ) Katie

Dma said...

katie is right. i wore a hat just like that yesterday and was glad i did.

Katnip Lounge said...

Daisy, the Midwest weather is perfect for your outfit...wacky, yet sensible.

Forty Paws said...

Well, there is snow in the midwest, so you can dash up there to wear your hat and sundress!

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

I visited multiple blogs except the audio quality for audio songs
current at this site is truly fabulous.

Have a look at my web-site: legal Ecstasy

brokenteepee said...

You are so fashion forward I can't stand it!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

daisy...what cha gonna due if it rainz tho ...

hope everee one haza grate week oh end !

Timmy Tomcat said...

Pawsitively Mewvelous!

Marilia said...

Oh, my heart!!!!!!!
Beautiful baby!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a pretty hat Daisy, and when you get bored you can play with the bobbles.

Cat Street Boyz said...

Daisy you just started a new style=^Y^=

LP said...

Once again your fashion forward thinking will keep you warm AND stylicious!


the critters in the cottage

Just Ducky said...

It is cold enough here for a hat to keep your ears warm.

The Island Cats said...

We think that hat would make a fun toy, Daisy!

RedSetter said...

I'm impressed you got a hat on Daisy, she is so sweet. I might manage to get one on one of my cats but they certainly wouldn't be doing posing and I'd have risked life and limb.

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Mieow Daisy darlin ^.,^ , it'z alwayz a good thin to be prepared. It'z snowin sumwhere......, and da sun iz owt sumwhere...... jus not here ^..^ and it'z alwayz good to have your toyz attached ^.,^ Kissiez~ ♥♥xoxo

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Daisy, with the weather we have been having here, you are dressed appropriately! 40 one day and 80 the next!

Donna said...

That is very cute. :)

Kitties Blue said...

With the crazy spring everyone's been having weather-wise, you just don't know when that hat may be needed. We're not so sure about pairing it with that sundress. It requires something big and floppy to protect your lovely face from the sun. Have a whiffy good weekend. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

Your Daily Cute said...

I think that your hat is kind of like boots for us here in Florida. You just have to wear them because you can... because it's never really cold enough!

Unknown said...

Purrfect for here! We had a early spring and te weather has been heavenly, but we woked to SNOW this morning!
Kisses
Nellie

Anonymous said...

or just wear the cap au naturale! woo woo woo!

Rose Clearfield said...

You're ready for anything, Daisy!

A Tonl said...

Allie: You look stunning in ANYthing PINK, Daisy! In my humble opinion--

FaRADaY: *cough*choke*

Allie: Ignore the peanut gallery, please. As I was SAYING *glares at Faraday* in my humble opinion, PINK is ALWAYS appropriate!

meowmeowmans said...

Way to mix things up, pretty Daisy! That's what we call "all-weather accessories!"

Shaggy and Scout said...

It is not "past season" here in Minnesota!
We just got 8 heavy inches of snow this week in a big winter storm! It has been winter for SIX months now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails