Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It's Back.... Rats!

I have some BAD news to SHARE with you.  If you FOLLOW our MOM on FACEBOOK, you might already KNOW this. Can you TELL by looking at my FACE what my bad NEWS is? My EGC (eosinophilic granuloma complex) came BACK! RATS!
In case you cannot SEE it, here is a PICTURE of the RODENT ULCER on my LIP. It hasn't gotten too BIG yet. I started to take some PREDNISONE so I will get BETTER soon.
Now STOP looking. I am SHY. And now maybe NOBUDDY will want to KISS me.  DOUBLE rats.


Share/Bookmark

45 Notes for Daisy:

Ozark Mountain Cats said...

We're sorry that you have an owie. We hope the medicine makes it go away really quickly.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You will always be kissable to us, Harley! Please get all better soonest!

Milia said...

You are still terribly cute. In our house we call that "cacne"...cat + acne = cacne.

Kali and Aswell said...

You do not needed to be shy.

You do still be the most handsomest and charming mancat we do know.

But do not telled we Tamara and we Jessa though cuz they might could thinked they mancats do be the most handsomest and charming.

Marg said...

Oh Harley, we are so sorry it came back. But maybe it will go away again for a long time. We have a kitty here that gets the same thing.We are sending tons of healing purrs your way.

Lin said...

Owie. :( I hope you get better soon, pally!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Don't worry Harley we'll kiss your cheeks instead of your mouth so you won't miss out on smooches. We hope it gets better quickly.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Jasper McKitten-Cat said...

Oh buddy, we're purring for you. You've beaten it once, you can do it again.
--Jasper

Random Felines said...

sorry Harley. mom said she would still kiss you - maybe just on the TOP of you head though

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Awww Harley... I'm sure you will get better and it will go away and you can get Daisy to kiss you!
I'm sending purrs

John Bellen said...

I'm sorry to read about your renewed trouble, Harley. But don't worry, it'll be cleared up soon. With it or without it, you're one loveable cat.

Mariodacat said...

Awww Harley buddy, I'm glad you got some medicine. I just know that will make you all better and you will be kissable again. Actually, M said she'd kiss you cuz she thinks you are cute.

GLOGIRLY said...

So sorry Harley.
We hope you get better really soon!

...and we are way impressed that you can spell those big words too.

Hp0 said...

MUAH! There, a kiss even with your owie.

Selina said...

Harley, I will smooch you anyway! I hope you get well soon!

Love
Selina

Unknown said...

Oh no, Harley. We hope you get better soon and the thing never comes back again. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE are so sorry, Harley. Hopefully it will not get to bad this time.

brokenteepee said...

I did read this on Facebook and I am very sorry Harley. I hope you get better very, very fast!

Flamincatdesigns said...

oweee :(

Does mom give you plastic bowls? plastic can cause that too. We gots stainless and ceramic bowls so we don't get dat. Mom's previous kitty got that and it went away when she got rid of da plastic bowl.

Hope you feel better quick. purrr

Katnip Lounge said...

Harley, there's plenty of other spots on you we'd be happy to smooch!

Just not spot #13.

Dma said...

Hope u heal quick. U have lotsa kissing to get done.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Try to convince mom that extra treats help it heal quicker too.
You've sure had a tough time with those facial lesions. Hope it heals up real quick!

Barb said...

I am sending you virtual SMOOCHIES, Harley! You'll have this nipped in the bud before you know it!

Marilia said...

Oh, poor Harley!
I will kiss you!!!
And you'll get well soon...
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh Harley, but you are so kissable! And cute, ulcer or not. Please feel better. We will purr.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We still find you totally kissable, Harley!

Jenna and Sissy said...

The human says she can find lots of kissable spots on kittehs who have a rodent ulcer. The top of our heads is one of her favorite spots :)

The human also says if your mommy is using plastic bowls for your food and water to get rid of them. (Your mommy probably knows that but just in case...)

Katie Isabella said...

I will smooch that little head and body. xoxoxo

Rose Clearfield said...

Feel better soon, Harley! You're still as adorable as ever.

Two French Bulldogs said...

We have our feets crossed it goes away. For now tell every buddy it's a mole like Marilyn Monroe
Benny & Lily

A Tonl said...

ut-oh Harley, never ask the cat ladies if they wanna kiss you. You have LOADS of mommies lining up for SMOOCHES!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Poor Harley! I hope the medicine works really fast for you! Don't worry, you'll always be kissable :)

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Sorry that came back and I hope the medicine gets rid of it quick smart. Mum says you are still very kissable Hugs GJ x

Kal said...

I hope he gets' cured now that you found it again soon enough. All the best to Harley.

Stacy Hurt said...

Don't be redonkulous, we'd kiss that pink nose any time!

xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

Sparkle said...

What a bummer, Harley! I hope it goes away soon with your medicine.

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Harley, we know your medicine will help you be kissable soon :)
That won't keep your girl fans(and all fans) from wanting to kiss your handsome face :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

The Island Cats said...

Harley, I'm sorry your EGC is back. But y'know what? I got it too. And it always flares up at this time of year. But it doesn't seem to bother me too much so I don't take any medicines...unless it gets real bad. I hope you feel better soon.

Ernie

Kitties Blue said...

Boy, Harley, we've never seen that before. What causes it? Our very first kitty, Skooter, got acne on his face from plastic bowls. Get better super fast. You're too handsome to have your looks spoiled by a little blemish.Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

Unknown said...

That is no fun at all! Me is happy that yous caughts it eary though. me is sending many purrayers!
Kisses
Nellie

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...we dunno what a

copee N gloo heer

eosinophilic granuloma complex iz...

but we is thinkin itz better than havin a apartmint complex on yur lip...

kinda....

BumbleVee said...

I think I have something similar on my nose Harley.... does yours itch? ... mine does.... I am putting on some cream with a funny name...but so far...it is resisting... it is a bit of a worry.....

I'll still kiss you.....who cares? I've already got my own germs.... hahahhahha....

BumbleVee said...

oh...hahhahah ... just reading comments.... Milia said cacne...

.very funny.... well, to somebody who doesn't have it I guess...but, still you have to admit it's pretty funny.....

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Did you see this?
http://catexpert.blogspot.com/2013/04/eosinophilic-granuloma-complex-egc-in_18.html

Donna said...

Pretty please, I can kiss u? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails