Tuesday, May 7, 2013

No "Wining"

Look, I can defy gravity! Do I look like Spiderman? I love jumping and climbing and these wine cabinets are the perfect playground for me.
Once I scale one wine mountain, I can leap to the other one. Wheeeeeeee!
Harley, stay down there.  This is too advanced for you.
My Good Time.  Ruined again.


Share/Bookmark

32 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Harley did not know about the One Kitty Jumping ONLY rule?

MyCatsRule said...

Oh Daisy, you are quite the acrocat.

Dom said...

I think it's great that both Daisy and Harley have lots of space to jump and run and play!

Lin said...

Aw, gees, can't he get his own ideas? Sheesh.

Marg said...

Wow, that is some great picture taking by the Mom. And great jumping Daisy. Too bad that silly Harley had to come along.But you showed him.

Katie Isabella said...

Did Harley ruin your good time again Daisy? xoxox

Dma said...

it's like those cabinets were made for gravity defying leaps.

Selina said...

WOW! Daisy you are amazing!

Poor Harley - Daisy, he heroine-worships you! That's why he's up there with you. He wants to be just like his sis!

Purrz!
Selina

Kal said...

Those are the actions of a jungle kitty.

Kitties Blue said...

Daisy, you are definitely Spider Cat! You are also an incredicat. Darn Harley, he always has to get in the act, doesn't he? He does not have your talent, however. But, he's always good for some comic relief. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

Barb said...

Oh, Daisy! I do love my WINEing! Although it never seems to last long enough in my house to put them in a wine rack/cabinet, etc. I'll be making wine this summer with my sisters and that WILL need to go in the wine fridge for aging. We make a pretty yummy cabernet!

Sorry Harley spoiled your good time again. Boys are like that. Ask me how I know. =)

Angel Simba said...

Do you make teeny tiney clawr marks on the cabinets? That is great wine storage, Mom!

Jacqueline said...

Awesome action shots, beautiful Daisy=very impressive, sweetie!!...Happy Tuesday, darling friends...kisses...Calle Halle, Sukki

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

those are some impressive skills Daisy!

neora chana said...

I like to climb like that, too, Daisy! And the PM says that that's what little bros are primarily for, to wreck good times. I'm glad I don't have one.

Princess Treasure.

Two French Bulldogs said...

We know you are Spidy
Benny & Lily

Forty Paws said...

That looks like a ton of fun! And of course Harley wants in on it as well!

Luf, Us

Tamago said...

Wow Daisy, you are fantastic Spiderman kitty! That cabinet climbing picture is amazing. And you can fly, too :-)

Sandy Kessler said...

what a flyer

brokenteepee said...

You really ARE part goat Daisy. I am very impressed

da tabbies o trout towne said...

ewe been inta de wine again huh daisy....

;)

;)

;)

hay...share sum vino with harley !!

GLOGIRLY said...

Daisy, you need to get a Spider*girl" suit!
; ) KATIE

Pee S:
YES! The rumors are true...Glogirly is finally home from vacation. My *captivity by Cat Sitter* has officially come to an end. That is until BlogPaws.

Sweet Purrfections said...

We are always impressed with your athletic abilities.

Photo Cache said...

Daisy you are one talented gurl with a purrrl :)

Emma and Buster

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy, anything that is fun is sure to attract other kitties in the home :/
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

Donna said...

Plz be carefuls. :)

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

I just saw Fred Astaire in a clip from "Royal Wedding" movie where it looks like he's dancing upside down and up the walls... I think Daisy has been studying the technique.

The Island Cats said...

Wow, Daisy! You really are a spider cat! Too bad Harley ruined it for you.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Daisy, that is a great feat!

Rose Clearfield said...

I was going to write exactly what MyCatsRule wrote. :)

Karren Haller said...

What great photos Daisy you could be a flying trapeze artist. Be careful!
Hope you have time to stop by this week and join in the WW fun!
Oh My Heartsie WW" w/Linky

Unknown said...

Yep! Brothers! Everything yous does, theys gots to do too!
Kisses
Nellie

Related Posts with Thumbnails