Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Man-Go Away

This is my MANGO.  There are MANY like it, but THIS one is MINE!!!! 
WHAT?!?! It has a BROWN spot?!?!! AAAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEE! Get it AWAY from me!


Share/Bookmark

28 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

You are awfully picky about your mangoes, Harley!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You're a bit delicate, aren't you, Harley?

The Island Cats said...

You're a bit picky about your mangoes aren't you, Harley??

Karen and Gerard said...

Harley, you are so funny, you crack me up!

Hannah and Lucy said...

The Mango won't bite you Harley!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Mariodacat said...

he he - Harley it's fine - just a little brown spot - turn the mango around and you won't see it! he he Out of sight, out of mind!

The Florida Furkids said...

You're so silly Harley. Our Daddy just bought a whole basket full of Man Gos. They must be a guy thing.

The Florida Furkids

Marg said...

Watch out Harley, that brown spot might be a worm. Love that look on your face. Too funny. Hope all have a great day.

Dma said...

the attack of the brown mango...

brokenteepee said...

You are just a silly kitty

Jasper McKitten-Cat said...

Did you try to eat it? You are too cute!
--Jasper

Barb said...

I love mango, Harley. But I do not think I would enjoy a black spotted mango. srsly.

Kitties Blue said...

Harley, do you even know what a mango is? For all you know a brown spot could be a good thing. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

Marilia said...

Harley, here in my contry have so many types of mango. I love all!!!!!!
Enjoy your fruit!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You don't like things with a brown spot? But I have many brown spots. And so does Ichiro!

meowmeowmans said...

Sorry that mango wasn't to your liking, Harley. Maybe Mommeh could just cut that brown spot part off for you?

Sweet Purrfections said...

You'd get along well with our mom! She doesn't like brown spots on her fruit either.

da tabbies o trout towne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I have never had a mango to play with. Do they smell like nip? I hope that brown spot isn't catching!

BeadedTail said...

Harley, you eat lizards so what's a little brown spot on a mango? You are a Harleymaniac!

Katie Isabella said...

Harley, my mommy said she would love to give you a small kiss on the top of your head on accounta you are so cute (I happen to think so too).

Katnip Lounge said...

Out, foul spot!

Kali and Aswell said...

Mangos do smelled quite nice but I do not liked to eat they. Or Aswell too!

Lorenza said...

Don't worry about that brown spot!
Mango is yummilicious!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Shaggy and Scout said...

Those look like eyes!!!!! Looking at you!!!!! AAAIIIEEEEE!

A Tonl said...

Dood we boyz are totally with you on that one. Ya never know WHERE THOSE SPOTS HAVE BEEN so ya just can't be too careful!

Donna said...

Ur hoomin friends maybe can cut the brown spot away, and u can eat the rest of the mango. :)

Lindsay said...

This guy looks a lot like my foster cat Tumbler. I'm a dog blogger, but I've been searching for some cat blogs lately. Love your site, and so sorry to hear of your recent loss. Take care.

Related Posts with Thumbnails