Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Daisy the Explorer

Hmmm, I wonder what is outside this door? 

I think I will just take a little stroll and check things out...
Dum de dum doodle dee dee, nice day for a walk!
Let me see here, it says "Exit"... I guess I should turn here...
Ah yes, a lobby!
I might not be quite ready to head downstairs in the elevator by myself. Yet.


Share/Bookmark

38 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

I think you are very brave, Daisy!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Home is the best place to be Daisy. xx

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Now you just need to hop on a plane and come and see ME!!

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

I just had a vision of you getting all dolled up to go out shopping, getting in the elevator and asking someone to press the Lobby button for you. Oh, wait. I think you can reach it yourself. But you might need help hailing a cab.

The Florida Furkids said...

Don't get lost!!!

The Florida Furkids

Marg said...

Oh Daisy, please be careful. That looks a little scary but kind of fun. Loved your song as you were walking. Hope all of you have a great day. Take care.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

WOW! Daisy, even your lobby has a great view! Very nice!

Barb said...

Oh, Daisy! I think you better stick to strollering around the condo, honey pie! That looks a little bit askeery!

Donna said...

Wow, an elevator! I would only go with my Mom to help me.

Katie Isabella said...

Daisy, please don't do that. You are making us nervous.

Hannah and Lucy said...

You are brave to go out exploring on your own Daisy.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Selina said...

I'm nervous, too, Daisy! But what a high-up adventure! As long as your meowmy is supervising ... would you trust HARLEY to go out there with you? MOL

Purrs!
Selina

Jasper McKitten-Cat said...

Exploring is fun, but I definitely wouldn't do it by yourself. You have some adventures ahead, I believe.
--Jasper

Kitties Blue said...

Daisy, we were going to ask if your mommy knew you were out, but then we realized she was taking the photos. You are a very brave girl to venture into the unknown like that. That huge hallway looks like a great place to play. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Misty may, Mauricio, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

Dma said...

someone's getting a little too brave...

Jenna and Sissy said...

You are very brave, Daisy. Have you met any of the neighbors on your excursions?

BeadedTail said...

If you figure out the elevator, you can go get chik-hen!

Angel Simba said...

That was nice of Mommy to let you do that. I suspect Harley will have to wait till he is a bit more mature and well behaved. Can you go with a harness perhaps? In case somebody comes up in the elevator.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That looked like a fun adventure.

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you the brave one. We moved to an apartment a year ago and neither of my kitties have ventured further than just outside the apartment door!

Kal said...

How freaked were you that she would get away? I know she can work the elevator buttons.

Katnip Lounge said...

You and Harley can run races up and down the hall!

brokenteepee said...

You are an intrepid explorer cat Daisy

Two French Bulldogs said...

Now that's a view!
Benny & Lily

The Whiskeratti said...

Miss D., you are so sophisticated! Look at you all calmly exploring your new building.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

If you aren't careful, someone is going to grab your credit card and go to the mall and go shopping!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow Daisy! You are one brave cat to go wandering around like that!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Wow, you found a nice view! But I think you're right about the elevator... Leave that for the humans!

Team Tabby said...

You are right about the elevator, Daisy, just continue with the exploring the nice view!

Mindy
Moe
Cookie
Mike

da tabbies o trout towne said...

daisy...yur lobby iz awesum, knot onlee can ya play twister on de floor but tic tac N toe two...draw smiley facez...make bee leeve piez...werd bubbles !!!

Rose Clearfield said...

What a brave little explorer! Hopefully you didn't scare your mom too much.

Karen and Gerard said...

Be careful, Daisy. Don't get lost!

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, you're gonna have a lot more exploring to do!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Nice exploring~!!!

The Crew said...

Oh my goodness Daisy...don't get on the elevator! You might get lost!!

Theresa H Hall said...

Daisy, You need your halter and leash on, in case there was a doggie coming out of an apartment. I wouldn't want you to get scairt or lost. That would be terrible. :(

I know your Mommeh was with you.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Daisy, quite frankly, we would NOT EVEN WALK on carpet like THAT!

A Tonk's Tail said...

Allie: "Holy CAT! DAISY!! Wait for me! SHOPPING SPREE!!! WHeeee!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails