Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Very Punny, Harley

Hi EVERYBUDDY! Who wants to HANG OUT with me? I'm just HANGING around.  AND I don't have any HANGUPS.  Don't leave me HANGING on!
I have a feeling you already HUNG UP on me.
Share/Bookmark

28 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

As long as you don't hang up on us, we'll be over straight away.

Mickey's Musings said...

Very punny Harley!!! hahahahahaha
We would never hang up on you :)
We're hung up on you!
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

Sparkle said...

Harley, I think you just hung yourself with all those puns!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Harley, you are such a clown! xx

The Florida Furkids said...

We would love to hang out with you!!

The Florida Furkids

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

I can come and hangout wiff you for a while , Harley :)
XOXO

Marg said...

Harley, you are very silly and that is a bunch of great puns. The Person had a good laugh. Take care.

The Island Cats said...

Harley...we are not hanger-oners. :)

Barb said...

Oh, Harley... you're such a silly willy!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We'll hang out with you Harley shall we bring our own hangers?
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Dma said...

hanger? i don't even know her.

Selina said...

I HANG onto your every meow, Harley! Have a great day!

Purrz!
Selina

John Bellen said...

Maybe you took that 'yoke' a bit too far, Harley...

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We are definitely hung up on you, Harley!!!

Katie Isabella said...

I have been hung up on you since you first found your family.

Donna said...

I would hang out with u anytime, Harley. :)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...we had sum pants onze that got hung out ta dry....two bad de pants went missin.... yea rite....coz we wuz knot about ta put em on....

Katnip Lounge said...

Hang on a second Harley while we think of a good comment...

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Ha ha ha! I'd never hang up on you, Harley :)

Rose Clearfield said...

Too silly, Harley!

meowmeowmans said...

Harley, we would never hang up on you! We'll be over to HANG out with you soon. :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Harley!
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

Silly Harley!

I like to attack coat hangers, not thread myself through them; so good thing I'm not there or I might pounce on ya! hehehehehe

Lovely puns m'dear

Hanging on to your every antic,
~Brooch Czarina

brokenteepee said...

Oh Harley - you are just a hanger on, aren't you?

Shaggy and Scout said...

You get into the strangest predicaments Harley!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We would not hang up on you!

Kitties Blue said...

We see that you are back to your normal silliness. You are too cute for us ever to to hangup on. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha! You crack me up Harley!

Related Posts with Thumbnails