Friday, August 23, 2013

I'm a Smurf!

Isn't this a pretty suit? I love the fancy bejeweled skirt paired with the casual stripey tank-top. Did you know this is the costume from a famous actress? Guess who I am!
Give up? I'm dressed up just like Vexy the Smurf! I haven't seen the movie yet, so I did not know the answer either. Do you think I look like her? I think my ears are the same size!
Here is a secret I will share with you. When you want treats, just point down to your tummy. Most of the time, your mom or dad will get the message.If not, just holler "FILL 'ER UP!"
See? It worked!


Share/Bookmark

27 Notes for Daisy:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Actually, Daisy, we think you are far prettier!

Traveling Cats said...

Smurfy the Curly Cat :)

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

You're much cuter than any smurf!
Awesome way to communicate your need for snacks!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We hope you enjoyed your snack Daisy.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Kali and Aswell said...

I do think you are way more prettier than that smurf.

Donna said...

U is very beyootifuls. :)

Marg said...

Oh Daisy, you are just so smart. And you do look like the Smurf character.
Have a great day.

The Paw Relations said...

You're certainly working that outfit, Daisy!

Dma said...

i would have guessed vexy but i have to admit i have no idea who she is. you do have the ears thing in common.

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, that's a very pretty dress! But we thought smurfs were blue!

And we love your way to get treats. We hope your tummy is full now.

Selina said...

Oh honey you are WAY cuter than some Smurf!

XO

PURRZ!
Selina

brokenteepee said...

You look very pretty in your new dress

A Tonk's Tail said...

Maxwell: Miss Daisy you sure did get filed up! We see that treat!

Allie: Oh girlfriend, you totally rock that style (FAR better than any Smurf!)

Sparkle said...

I never heard of Vexy the Smurf, Daisy! I bet you could have gotten away with saying that SHE borrowed the look from you!

meowmeowmans said...

You are the prettiest smurf we've ever seen, Daisy! And you made us MOL with that "FILL 'ER UP" tip. :)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

whoa daisy...doez thiz meen ewe R gonna get a mewvie deel two !!! sa weet...we will take 73 tickitz in add vance pleez; meowloz ta harley and hay, hope ewe both haza grate week oh end ; eat plentee oh SOLE :)!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Boy do you look stunning
Benny & Lily

Cats Herd You said...

You look great in that dress, Daisy. Though we're a bit confused, since that smurf isn't blue. Just as well, since you aren't blue either!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look much prettier than that Smurf Daisy. I will take your advice and point to my tummy when I want treats, but I think I may have to holler FILL HIM UP! to my mum because she can be a bit slow on the uptake sometimes.

Tamago said...

Daisy you look so much cuter than the Smurf! The tummy pointing shot is very cute. Must work to get treat all the time :-)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We have not seen the movie either. but we know you are the cutest!

Katie Isabella said...

You look the most adorable I have seen you in this suit! xoxox

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We are smurf that DaisySmurf would fit smurfly in in Smurfland.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Who Wore It Best?

You did, Daisy!

Pat Wahler said...

Hello Daisy! I'd like to invite you to have your human visit my blog, Critter Alley. There's a writing opportunity that may be of interest!

Pat
Critter Alley

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, you have the treat getting down to an art.

PS we like your costume the best.

Kitties Blue said...

Daisy, you are so much prettier than that Smurf. The photo of you with the treat in your mouth is exceptional. We'll give that tummy pointing thing a try. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Related Posts with Thumbnails