Friday, August 9, 2013

Spongebob Squarepants

LOOK at my NEW T-shirt! I am not CERTAIN but I think a TEE shirt is for DRINKING tea in. Or maybe for GOLFING. Do I look MANLY in this shirt?
 This is ANOTHER way you can wear a TEE shirt.
 I am CORNHOLIO!!!! HehHeh heh heh heheheheheheheh...
 WAIT! Please do not TAKE AWAY my SPONGEBOB tee shirt. I have grown ATTACHED to it!


Share/Bookmark

34 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Harley, you did some pretty creative things with that t-shirt - I wonder if Daisy is jealous?

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

You are CRAY-ZEE, Harley! My husband has Spongebob Squarepants shorts. But he doesn't wear them on his head. That we know of.

Have a super fun day!

Traveling Cats said...

I wouldn't exactly call you manly in that shirt.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We LOVE that last photo, Harley! You look great in that T-Shirt!

Karen and Gerard said...

I like that cornholo photo--very cute! So glad you like the t-shirt--had to laugh at that last photo! You crack us up.

Poppy Q said...

H - I think that is a t-shirt for taking nip in and rolling around and having a good time in.

The Paw Relations said...

Looking good, Harley. That colour suits you.

Marg said...

That is one fancy shirt Harley. It certainly does make you look manly. And for sure don't give up that shirt. That is yours. Take care all of you.

Donna said...

Awww, Harley is just having fun. :)

Hannah and Lucy said...

Harley you look so cute in the last photo clutching your t-shirt.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

The Island Cats said...

Oh Harley! You crack us up! But we think that shirt looks great on you no matter how you want to wear it.

Dma said...

how can you not look manly in a spongebob shirt?

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

That teeshirt suit´s you furry well , Harley !
XOXO

Selina said...

HARLEY! You're a Beavis & Butthead fan?! PAWSOME, MomKatt is, too! MOL! (But she's crazy.)

And Spongebob! We all like him. I like the shirt on your head but the Cornhulio made MomKatt scream with laughter!

You're so silly!

PURRZ!
Selina

Katnip Lounge said...

Cornholio. Mommy is DYING!!!

A Tonk's Tail said...

MOWZERS dood, we mancats need our own t-shirts so we can do Cornholio impressions too! Our dad would LAFF!!

brokenteepee said...

I love you Harley

Katie Isabella said...

I love you too Harley, but I think you already know that. xoxoxo

Theresa H Hall said...

I like that you are holding it close. I sleep with my squishy pillow every night. It is comforting.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...we iz lovin de semi dracula look in pick sure three !!!
hay, hope everee one haza grate flounder filled week oh end :)

meowmeowmans said...

Cornholio ... Bwahahahaha! That's a good one, Harley!

Seriously, we love your Spongebob shirt. And we love YOU! :)

The Swiss Cats said...

The t-shirt suits you purrfectly !

Rose Clearfield said...

You make a GREAT cornholio! I'm not sure how manly you look, but the shirt is awesome.

Photo Cache said...

that's all the kids are wearing nowadays harley.

emma and buster

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

My Granddaughter was here to explain cornholo! Love your shirt, Harley

Ms. Phoebe said...

MEWHAHAHA! MEWHEEEEHEEE *rolling on floor laughing and howling*
Oh Harley my Mom and I always laugh when we read mewz and Daisy's posts, but today mew had us howling too! We love mewz impression of cornholio, Mom has to ask 'Are mew threatening me? Do mew need some T.P. for mewz bunghole?!'
CORNHOLIO IS KING! LONG LIVE CORNHOLIO!
MEWHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Ms. Phoebe

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh man,we love your tee
Snorts,
Benny & Lily

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We think the first is great foe golfin! We hear ya can wear almost annything golfin.

Max said...

Dood...that shirt ROCKS and you look great in it. How could it not be awesome? IT'S SPONGEBOB! He lives in a pineapple UNDER THE FREAKING SEA! Don't let anyone take it away, EVER!

Tamago said...

That's a very cute tee shirt, Harley! Or should I say tea shirt. Hehehe.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello harley its dennis the vizsla dog hay wen waring that shirt do yoo feel like yoo shud be living in a pineappel under the see??? dada told me to say that i hav no ideea wot it meens!!! ok bye

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Your T shirt suits you Harley, but I think you are crazy pants! I had to google Cornholio and now I know you are crazy!!

Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee, you're funny. I think Tee shirts are for drinking catnip tee in!

Kitties Blue said...

Harley, we think the yellow of your Spongebob T-shirt brings out your eyes and makes your white furs look all sparkly. We think you can wear it anywhere and do anything while you are wearing it…maybe even become a super hero. Purrs and hugs to all, Lily Olivia, Misty May, Mauricio, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Related Posts with Thumbnails