Friday, September 27, 2013

A Furcoat

This is my new furcoat. Of course it is a FAUX furcoat, because I'm wearing my REAL furcoat. This coat might have been a mistake, because it blends right into my regular coat.
This was my reaction when I realized you might not even see that I am wearing a glamorous fur coat, but you could just think I have gained weight. Can you even see the pretty rose embellishments on my coat?
If you direct your eyes lower, you can see the hem of the coat. This helps you see where the furcoat ends and I begin!
I hope I have not disappointed you with my fashion misstep.

Share/Bookmark

35 Notes for Daisy:

Mickey's Musings said...

Don't worry Daisy, we can tell it is a coat.
It is pretty too and yes, we can see the rose :)
Hey, if the coat is warm, wear it!
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

Angel Prancer Pie said...

You look pawsome in your furcoat.
We would never think you just looked fat!
The rose gives it that extra bit of femininity, too!
Happy Friday, Daisy. xoxo

Sparkle said...

I think it is a very nice fur coat, Daisy!

Barb said...

Don't be silly, Daisy! You can never ever go wrong with classic white!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You look very elegant, Daisy. And you're all set for winter!

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Oh, miss Daisy! You look regal in your furry white coat! It reminds me of the lime green one I found at a store that I wish now I'd bought for you. I was going to bring it to Florida when we visited you. I'm kicking myself that I didn't get it. There would be no chance you couldn't see where lime green ends and Daisy begins :)

Poppy Q said...

Very fancy Miss D, and perfect if your furs fell out.

The Paw Relations said...

We can see it perfectly, Daisy. You look very glamorous.

Manny Boy said...

This coat may not be your best outfit, but that green background sure brings out your beautiful green eyes!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Well we couldn't see the rose cause we is blind as bats, but we liked the fur coat.

You looked very elegant in it, but we agree it might not have been the best choice to showcase your lovely furs.

Marg said...

We like both of your fur coats Daisy.But the white one looks nice and snugly. Hope all have a great day.

Lin said...

I think you need to wear a turtleneck with that so we can appreciate the details.

ooonaughtykitty said...

Daisy, you look like Royalty in your Fur coat.
Like you're ready to attend the Opera.

Sandy Kessler said...

So very lovely

Dma said...

furry nice.

The Island Cats said...

Oh we don't think it's a fashion misstep at all, Daisy. You look very pretty in your faux fur coat.

Nora Blithe said...

Very stylish!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We did spot the rose. The cote is no where as pretty as you. How could we mistake the two?

brokenteepee said...

You could never disappoint me Daisy

Forty Paws said...

We luf your fur coat. And yes, we spotted the lufferly rose! What a wonderful addition to your fur coat!

Luf, Us

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Daisy, your coat is much more beautiful, we can see the difference!
Purrs

Tamago said...

It is hard to see where the fur coat begins. It does blend very well. But sure looks pretty with roses :-)

Donna said...

U looks wunnerful!

Jenna said...

Winter will be here before we know it! We think your white coat is lovely--but not practical ;)

The Florida Furkids said...

You could never disappoint us!!

The Florida Furkids

John Bellen said...

I simply thought the coat had a high collar on it. It looks very nice, Daisy.

Trixie said...

Daisy you always look very fashionable. knew it was a faux fur coat!

Hugs,
Trixie

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a very nice fur coat Daisy. It will keep you warm in the winter.

Debra Taylor said...

Daisy this is so cute! I can see the roses. I'm always surprised when kitties will let their 'beans put clothes on them. You wear your new coat with such panache!!!

Pet lovers please check out my homeless cat blog archives for some informative posts and stories about the cat abandoned/feral colony I manage.

Debby in Arizona
http://www.homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/2013/09/operation-for-tiger-lilly.html

Cats Herd You said...

You look really fierce when you worry we think you're fat. Don't worry, we would never think that of you, Daisy!

meowmeowmans said...

Oooh, Daisy! We think you look beautiful and fierce in your faux fur coat!

Rose Clearfield said...

Of course you can still tell that it's a coat! The detail is beautiful.

A few Good Cats said...

Daisy, if anything the misstep was made by the one who had you wear it, and honestly you make anything look good.

Kitties Blue said...

Daisy, we think a little pink or purple dye would solve your problem and then the fur coat would stand out against your lovely furs. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Its a very pretty coat, but we like your natural one better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails