Friday, September 20, 2013

Boxers or Briefs?

OH MY COD! You caught me WITHOUT my UNDERWEARS on!
I guess now you KNOW, I prefer BOXERS to BRIEFS.
Let me SEE if I can put them ON!
Hey BEBBEH, how do I LOOK?!?
Okay, I admit I am not REALLY wearing them PROPERLY.
Share/Bookmark

32 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

MOL! Harley, you are such a goof!

Barb said...

Harley, you're such a goof! You bought the ones without an opening for your tail! Har!

Poppy Q said...

Hubba hubba H.

Smudge said...

Well, that's certainly a new one! I can't say, in all my years, that I've ever seen a cat who wears underwear!!

Ann said...

Harley you started my morning off with a good laugh. You are simply the cutest :)

Cats Herd You said...

We always figured you were a boxer guy, Harley!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

*MOL*
You are just toooo cute Harley <3
( say´s my mom , me i think you are cool !:)

Marg said...

Harley, they do look like they might fit you. But we sure don't mind your nekkid look. Take care.

Unknown said...

I am pretty sure that if cats are going to wear boxers, it is much easier if you put them on backward.

Selina said...

OK now you're ready, I think, to try a pair of SPEEDOS! MomKatt says on the right bod, they're sexy! MOL! Just make sure they're 100% cotton.

*giggles*

Selina

Katie Isabella said...

Harley, if I could I would find you more adorable but I find you over 100% adorable..that's a LOT of adorable. XXOO This is one of your best and boxers are a good choice!

The Island Cats said...

Harley, we like to go commando!

The Paw Relations said...

You'll always be smexy to us, Harley.

Kitties Blue said...

Why do you think they named that underwear after a dog? Is that why you didn't actually put those on? Curious! Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

GLOGIRLY said...

OMC, Island Cats....TMI, TMI!!!
; )

You're a silly goof, Harley.

Dma said...

without giving too much away harley i'll just say you and i share a lot in common.

Anonymous said...

You're so funny Harley! But I much prefer it if you just go commando!
Pee Ess - Mum says thanks for making us laugh this morning.

Forty Paws said...

That is so kyoooot Harley! We luf your boxers!

Luf, Us

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

MOL Harley! You're such a silly boy!

Two French Bulldogs said...

You are downright necked
Benny & Lily

brokenteepee said...

Harley, I think you look better nekkid

Ivan from WMD said...

Harley, you make my mom laugh so much!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley I think you should stick to au-natural.

Donna said...

That is cute. :)

Katnip Lounge said...

Hey, technically they ARE on you!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

good choice dood...a boxer can weigh up to like 90 pounds we think....last boxr we saw did any way....de dawg WUZ crazed but hay....

hope everee one enjoys de week oh end, eat plentee oh ham samiches N friez !!

meowmeowmans said...

You look cool in your boxer briefs, Harley!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Heh-heh, we like you better in the buff!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are funny Harley. I prefer to be nekkid!

LP said...

Harley! You get the funniest ideas! Where would your tail go?

the critters in the cottage xo

Debra Taylor said...

Harley, you are so funny! Have a great weekend.


Pet lovers please check out my homeless cat blog archives for some informative posts and stories about the cat abandoned/feral colony I manage.

Debby in Arizona
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You look good in anything, Harley!

Related Posts with Thumbnails