Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Every Girl's Crazy About a Sharp-Dressed Mancat

I am LEARNING some IMPORTANT things about GIRLS. For EXAMPLE, girls LIKE well-groomed BOYS. I'm going to BORROW Daisy's pink comb to SHOW you my GROOMING routine.
First, I brush my WHISKERS.  I am still too YOUNG to shave, but I got LOTS of WHISKERS.
Next, comb the NOSE. Look out for hairs INSIDE the nose.
Finally, BRUSH the TEETHS!
I am READY.  Hey, BEBBEH!


Share/Bookmark

38 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Harley, I am sorry, but no matter how well groomed you are, you just make me laugh!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You sure know how to use those eyes, Harley!

And the grooming is most impressive too!

Purrs,
The Chans

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Harley, you are adorable and we don't see how enny girl cat could resist yoo! xx

Poppy Q said...

Woohoo - we love a well groomed fellow H.

Barb said...

Hubba Hubba, Harley Honey!

The Florida Furkids said...

Raz says thanks for the good advice!! He wants to be a well groomed ManCat like you!

The Florida Furkids

Marg said...

Oh Harley, we are sooooooooo glad that you cleaned your teeth too. Now you are ready for the line up of all those girl kitties.

Mr Puddy said...

Ha..Ha..Ha...Harley, I love love your style !
I hope Miss Daisy still use her brush..tee..heh..heh
Smell Ya teeth !
Miss you two
xoxo

Cats Herd You said...

Harley, you're just irresistible. We love a freshly-brushed mancat!

The Island Cats said...

The girlcats will not be able to resist you now, Harley!

Donna said...

U are so handsum!!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We think you must be the smartest, handsome and well groomed mancat we know Harley.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful grooming routine Harley. You certainly are looking handsome!

Katie Isabella said...

No wonder I'm crazy about you.

Dma said...

Ain't no girl cat who could resist that.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Now you look handsomer
Benny & Lily

Kali and Aswell said...

do you brush tasted good? I do not liked to tasted they but aswell do!

Terri said...

Sissy loves her brush, too! We have to admit you are a well groomed man cat specimen :)

brokenteepee said...

Harley, you always make my day

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are very well groomed. Your shirt and spats are gleaming white! Who could resist those cone hither eyes!

The Swiss Cats said...

What a well groomed cat ! You're so handsome ! Purrs

Photo Cache said...

Oh Harley you are a lover boy aren't you? Such a handsome kitteh.

emma and buster

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh Harley, I bet the young girls will squee!

BumbleVee said...

wooooo ... you is one hot mancat Harley!

Flamincatdesigns said...

MOL! you look catastic before and after. You are always cute Harley, but enjoyed watching you brush, you are very talented.

weaverpat said...

Uuuuum, Harley, what about the other 95% of your body???

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...knot ta worree...ZZ Top never shaved either :) ~~~ !!!

Lin said...

Can you please tell my son this? He still doesn't get it. Ugh.

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

LOL!!!!

The Crew said...

Harley, you're SO handsome!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We bet the ladycats are goin wild about now!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You will have all the girls come running Harley.

Mickey's Musings said...

Be careful Harley!
You just might get a girl
that will be too much to handle ;)
heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

Daisy Deadhead said...

You are so beautiful, Harley!

Kitties Blue said...

We might have started with the TEETHS, but there is no question that you are one well-groomed man-cat and anyone of us ladies would be happy to have you as our beau. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio (not me, I'm also a man-cat and any of these ladies you can take off my paws would be fine with me!), Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

LP said...

Harley, we bet the girls will be swooning with all that good grooming! :)

the critters in the cottage xo

Dash Kitten said...

Awww Harley - you are the sweetest ever my Mum says!!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

You look real good after all that grooming Harley !

Related Posts with Thumbnails