Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Too Close!

Hey Mommeh, whatchoo doing?

I see the camera but I do not see any treats...
Where's muh treat?
Hey, I'm talking to you!


Share/Bookmark

29 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Hey Miss D - you better complain to the union. No treats for your modelling jobs.

Lovely photos of you though sweetie.
xxx

Sparkle said...

I don't get treats when I model - I get BRUSHED! And when my human does not have the brush nearby, I give her the same exact face you have in the last photo, Daisy!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me neither get treats when I model :(
I get treats if I do tricks or if I miaow and pound on the door where my treats are long enough :)

Cats Herd You said...

Show her the contract, Daisy! The treats are in your modeling contract, so the photographer had better pay up.

Barb said...

I hope you were getting paid overtime, Daisy!!

Marg said...

MOL, did you get those treats, Daisy?? Bet you did. Great pictures. Take care.

The Island Cats said...

Hey, Mommeh! Listen to the Daisy!

Hannah and Lucy said...

That's not right Daisy - you tell your Mom no treats mean no pictures!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Selina said...

Make with the food, woman! That's what Morticia & I say, anyway, to MomKatt!

But your pics made MomKatt giggle this morning. That's a good thing. ;-)

Purrz!
Selina

The Florida Furkids said...

We sure hope you got treats!!

The Florida Furkids

Dma said...

depth perception can be tricky.

Jasper McKitten-Cat said...

It gets very hard to get good pictures of Maggie anymore because she rushes the camera. But Daisy is so cute it's OK to see a closeup.
--Jasper

Kitties Blue said...

Daisy, those last two photos are priceless. You look just like Lily Olivia when she gets her stink-eye, totally pissed-off look on her face. We sure hope those treats appeared, but if not we've got plenty at our pawty. Thanks for coming to see us on our birthday. Lisbeth can't wait to meet her look-a-like, Harley. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Misty May, Mauricio, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Anonymous said...

Oh Miss Daisy, I hope you got your treats! Sometimes Mums are forgetful.

Marilia said...

No treats, no photos!!!!
=)

Two French Bulldogs said...

They never listen
Benny & Lily

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I think you need to go on strike Daisy!

brokenteepee said...

A purrfessional model deserves to get paid!

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

She forgot the treats?!?!
Purrs

Donna said...

I like treats. I hopeu gets dem. :)

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I bet you don't forget the treats again

Grace said...

Love it!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You tell her Daisy!!!

Photo Cache said...

in your human's face!!!!
Emma and Buster

da tabbies o trout towne said...

daisy...you are sooooo right...no pay, no work.....hugs from dai$y =^..*=...lets go shopping !!~~~

Mickey's Musings said...

That's it Daisy!! No treats, no posing!
Hope your Mom got the message and
you got some treats ;)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

A Tonl said...

Allie: Daisy ... *whispers* Mother says it's CUSTOMARY for guild actors to get Union + 10%. Be sure you aren't slighted! That extra 10 can add up to several treats!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Poor Daisy! are you having to work for nothing today?

M Dawson said...

:-))))

This is just the sweetest in ages. You look so pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails