Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Special Blankie

 OHAI! You CAUGHT me.

 I am enjoying our NEW blankie which is extra SOFT and very, very GOOD for kneading.
 Blankie, I LOVE you.
Does anyone ELSE have an extra-SPECIAL blankie?
Share/Bookmark

36 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

You look very comfy on your blankie H. I don't have a special blankie or bed, I never sleep in the same spot for more than a week. Mum has only found me kneading about four times in 8 years, it's not my thing.

Poppy Q
xxx

Mickey's Musings said...

Harley that is a pawsome blankie! We can see why you like it :)
Mom puts out lots of comfy mats for us and we like them.
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

OMC!! We totally do. We have blankies that we cannot ever pass without kneading them. You're a lucky guy Harley!!

Sparkle said...

Wow, Harley, that looks like an amazing blankie! I wish we had one just like it!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You look great on that blankie, Harley!

Yes, I have a special blankie too. It os a pale blue Peggy's Blankie and it is so soft, as well as goes really well with my furs!

Purrs,
Genji

The Florida Furkids said...

Special blankies are very nice!!

Happy Birthday to your Mom.

The Florida Furkids

Cats Herd You said...

That blankie is beautiful, and it looks really soft. We love the blankie that goes on the foot of the bed in the cold weather, and we heard it's nearly time for it to return.

Spunky Doodle said...

Aww, you look so cute on your special blankie. Every cat needs a nice blanket. I always kneed the one on the big bed as soon as mom goes to bed. That's my cue!

Marg said...

Oh Harley that does look like such a great blanket and nice and toasty for a good nap now that you have got it all kneaded to fit you. Take care.

The Island Cats said...

Harley, I am in love with your blankie too. I have something like that...it's my Zoey blanket because it's furry and the colors are the same as Zoey's. I make biscuits on it all day long. I love it.

Wally

Lin said...

Yep...we like blankies here too.

We used to have a cat, Henry, who REALLY liked his blankie (if you know what I mean). I swear you'd hear Barry White singing when he was alone with his blankie.

Donna said...

My hoomin has a special blankie. It keeps her warms! :)

Selina said...

Oh yes! I usually take over MomKatt's special blankie that she keeps on the sofa. It's REALLY soft & warm.

I like YOURS Harley. Where'd you get it?

Purrz!
Selina

Dma said...

blankies are a must in our frigid frigid house.

Ramblingon said...

I do too, Harley. I have a knitted red blankie that Admiral's sweet hubby Nik's mom knitted for me, Katie ---and I have a Peggy Blankie that MY man cat gave me. xoxox

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

My cat Ben-Ben is, um, in love with a blanket that my Aunt Edna crocheted. We have to hide it, for its own protection.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We've got a Peggy blankie and also a handed down quilt that Darling Millie's Mom made for Emma (who came before us) so we're very spoilt.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

John Bellen said...

My two boys like the comforter on the bed and can often be found snoozing there when its folded at the bed's foot. They don't knead it except when I talk to them while they're on it, but they love it nonetheless.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Nothing better than a soft blankie
Lily

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Thank blankie does look extra special, Harley. Enjoy your nap.
XOXO

Julier said...

Oh yes! My angel cat Pepper had a furry blankie he loved a little too much. Skeezix would have called it his "boner blankie". It is oh so soft. His brother Izzy prefers cardboard to knead and scratch and sleep on. Go figure!

Anonymous said...

OMC I DO! My Mum crocheted me one and I love, love, love, love my blankie! Mum makes fun of me because I have to hold a bit of it in my mouth while I knead it....

Andy, Kiefer and Gus said...

I have a special type of blankies. Fleece ones. Oh I love them. I knead them. I actually get a little over "stimulated" by them and mommie says I'm gross. Hey, what can a neutered guy do...

Kiefer

Theresa H Hall said...

Harley, I have a blankie and a squishy pillow. :D

brokenteepee said...

You look so calm and peaceful Harley

Photo Cache said...

Harley you found your fave blankie!

WE don't have any favorites but Emma loves the pillow she sleeps on at daytime.

emma and buster

Anonymous said...

I have a blanket that I knead and nurse every night when my mom and I go to bed. Sometimes I even nurse it a little during the night and when we wake up too. It's very soft and it reminds me of my first mommy.

I started doing this about a month after my mom brought me home from the shelter, to the blanket she sleeps under. She eventually got me a blanket of my own, although I was reluctant to switch. If my blanket's not there when it's time for bed, I get very anxious and make little kitten mewing noises, even though I'm 5 years old! Blankets are the best!

- Fiona in TX

meowmeowmans said...

Harley, you are so cute! We have a special blackie here (it is soft, and kind of looks like yours), and we ALL like to knead it and relax on it (though not at the same time - yet). :)

Hugs!

Moosey, Gracie and Zoe

Kali and Aswell said...

I do liked we baby blankie that my first mom gived we to bring home with me when I was a little babydog!!! But it do had to getted washed so it do not smelled SO good as it did but it do be soft. And it do be MINE. I do not had to shared my blankie.

Jans Funny Farm said...

We love a soft blankie for kneading.

Happy Birthday to your mom.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Well, its really hard to beat the blankie that covers the big soft waterbed...

Safarina Shaari said...

awww...such a cute cat... hello from Malaysia!

http://thestoryofayna.blogspot.com/

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, and happy birthday to your Mommeh! :)

GLOGIRLY said...

Waffles has a favorite blankie.
He calls it "Gloman's lap." ; )

A little bird told us there's a birthday at casa de Daisy (and Harley!) ...
Happy Birthday to your mommeh.

A Tonl said...

Faraday: MOMMY!!! I need a blankie to love like Harley's!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Are you chewing on it as well Harley? I don't have a favourite blankie, but I love my mum's winter dressing gown. It is soft and furry and I knead on it when she wears it. She puts it on the bed for me sometimes too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails