Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Dumbbell

OH, you have DISCOVERED my SECRET to staying STRONG. My DUMBBELL. You MIGHT think that I do NOT know how to use EQUIPMENT like this....
But you would be WRONG.  Here I am DEMONSTRATING proper FORM.
I do BELIEVE it is WORKING already!
My WORK here is DONE.


Share/Bookmark

33 Notes for Daisy:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We are most impressed by your muscles, Harley!

Sparkle said...

Wow, and all my human does is lift those dumb things! Clearly, she does not know what she is doing.

Poppy Q said...

You better lie down for the next 200 hours and rest after your workout H. Can't wait to see your muscles.

The Florida Furkids said...

OMC look at those abs!! We're impurressed!

The Florida Furkids

Cats Herd You said...

Whew! That was quite a workout!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

So that´s way you have all that muscles Harley :)

Barb said...

Well done, muscle-man dude! You are looking ripped!

I have some dumbbells... although I prefer to call them hand weights, thankyouverymuch!

Lin said...

Do you make all those grunty noises when you lift, Harley? That's what all the big guys do in the "prison yard" section at the gym. And they sweat a lot too.

Donna said...

U are strong!!

Marg said...

Nice going Harley working out with that dumbbell. We should try that to tone up our muscles. Have a great day.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We think your abs are absolutely tip top Harley.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Ms. Phoebe said...

Like mewz dumbbell Harley, mew have much in common: same color as mewz eyes, both are a sign of strength, and mew are a force to be reckoned with (I'm sure Daisy would agree with the last characteristic 😻). One thing mew definitely do NOT have in common is the definition of dumbbell used as a slang word- as mewz use of this human weight shows, mew clearly know better than they do how best to use one. Purrrrrrrrr!

Katie Isabella said...

Harley, I am so impressed...I believe you deserve a calendar of your own with muscle cat pictures!!

Dma said...

they don't call it a dumbbell for nothing.

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

My human is ready to try your way, Harley ;-)

Anonymous said...

So THAT's how you stay in shape! You're doing a pawsome job Mr. Harley.

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

HA! That DOES look like awesome form!!!

Asta said...

Hawley
Now I know the secwet to youw gowgoos phis Eek.
Gweat fowm wif that dumb bell

please give Daisy my love
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Terri said...

Jenna just fainted over that tummy shot...

Kitties Blue said...

Harley, you are looking really strong. Do you have a spotter when you are using that thing? You don't want to hurt yourself. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Katnip Lounge said...

You are totally RIPPED, Harley!

brokenteepee said...

Harley, Harley, Harley. I love you

Selina said...

Harley, you have GREAT pectoral muscles! You must use them a lot around the house, helping your meowmy!

Purrz!
Selina (who admires a good mankatt physique)

A Tonl said...

Dood! Our momma has it SO WRONG! She needs a LESSON for Sure!

Life with Ragdolls said...

Hello! Nice to met you! I am Ragdoll Mommy, from my blog http://lifewithRagdolls.blogspot.com (Life With Ragdolls).

And I love your blog!

Hope to see ya' soon!

Kisses!

Anonymous said...

Harley, you've never looked so much like a Manly Cat. Please ask your Mommeh to give you a hug from me. And Daisy, as well. :)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...we bee eggs hausted watchin ya....bee bak after a quik 847 zzzzzz's

~~~~~~~

The Island Cats said...

You've mastered that dumbbell, Harley!

Life with Ragdolls said...

Thanks for coming by!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Thought we noticed buffness
Benny & Lily

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are very fit & firm!

Theresa H Hall said...

Aw Harley my laddie,

You look all tuckered out!

Love,

Aunt Teesa

Unknown said...

Hi Abby!

My name is Tammy. I'm leaving you this comment on your blog because I could not find another way to contact you. I hope this is Ok.

I thought you might be interested in our latest infographic "8 Tips To Keep Your Dog Safe and Stress-Free this Halloween". You can view it at Flickr.com: http://www.flickr.com/photos/106131018@N08/10406281936/. FYI (in case you're not familiar) Flickr.com is owned by Yahoo!. It's a very safe site and won't hurt your computer. To download the infographic right click on it and Flickr will show you some options.

If you like this infographic and want to share it with your readers, please feel free to do so. The only thing that we ask in return is that you link back to TheUncommonDog dot com in some way from your post.

As a way of showing our appreciation to those who choose to share the infographic, I'd be happy to spread the word about the blog post by linking to it from our Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ pages. Just let me know that you posted it and send me the link.

If you'd like to be removed from our contact list, please let me know.

Big Tail Wag!
Tammy Sexton
Marketing Coordinator
Tammy at TheUncommonDog dot com

Related Posts with Thumbnails