Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Can you tell what I am dressed up as? It might be a little hard to tell, let me zoom out and let you see the whole thing...
 Now can you tell? Hint: See my flippers? I'm a Gray Seal!
I wonder if I do some seal tricks if I could get some fish?!?  Sometimes lately I have been making this silly expression. My Mommeh always laughs and says I'm trying to smile. She likes it so I keep doing it!
 Do you like how I can also make a frown just like the seal can?
Who has the best whiskers, me or the seal hat? I win! But only because my whiskers are not made of thread.
I hope you have a happy Halloween and get lots and lots and lots of treats!

Share/Bookmark

32 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Happy Halloween to you and H and your mommy. We LOVE your seal costume honey, you wear it well.

Love
Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, you are the most adorable seal we've ever seen. Though we haven't seen many seals in our days. ;)

Happy Halloween!

Lin said...

COOL costume, Daisy!! I like the flippers!

Flamincatdesigns said...

You look so cute! Momma giggled at the flippers. Pawesome costume! Happy Halloween!

Jasper McKitten-Cat said...

This costume gets our SEAL of approval! Have a Happy Halloween!
--Jasper

Barb said...

I sea the seal!

Did you sea what I did there?

Never mind.

Anonymous said...

Miss Daisy, I love your seal costume! Hope you and Mr. Harley have a great Halloween!

The Paw Relations said...

That is a flipping good costume, Daisy. We hope you have a happy and safe Halloween.

Why not join in our Spookfest Blog Hop?

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Hallowscream Daisy and Harley!!! you are a beautiful seal! and we love your smile!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You look cute as a button in your seal outfit, daisy!

You have our "seal" of approval!!!!

Purrs,
The Chans

Sparkle said...

Happy Halloween, Daisy! I hope you get lots of treats today - and no Harley tricks!

Black Cat said...

You look so cute Daisy!

Black Cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You look great as a seal, Daisy! Happy Halloween :)

brokenteepee said...

You are the cutest seal ever, Daisy

Forty Paws said...

That's the most purrfect costume Daisy! We luf it!

Happy Halloween!

Luf, Us

meowmeowmans said...

Seals are very cute, Daisy. But you dressed up as a seal are EVEN CUTER! :)

Happy MEOWloween to you, Harley and Mommeh!

Photo Cache said...

oh you are so cute in your seal costume daisy. well you are cute period. we never would have guessed you'd pick seal as your costume.

Emma and Buster

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to you and Harley and your Mom !
You are furry cute as a Grey Seal , Miss Daisy :)
XOXO

Theresa H Hall said...

Happy Halloween Daisy, Harley and Mommeh!

At first I thought you were a little mouse, then I noticed the flippers and understood you are a seal. Good one. Last night I dreamed I was on a boat and a big humpbacked whale was beneath my row boat and was spinning me around. My bare feet were dangling over and was touching the smooth skin of the whale. I was so happy!

You have my SEAL of approval!

Love,

Auntie Teesa

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

You are the cutest little kitty trick-or-treater we've seen all day! Happy Halloween!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Happy Halloween! We know you have the best whiskets!

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Happy Halloween, Daisy! Hope you get lots of fish!

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Halloween! We hope you get some fishies!

The Florida Furkids

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Halloween! You were so cute I bet you got lots of treats!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

happee howl o ween daisy N harley; heerz hopin yur trik N treetz bag be filled with mackerull, mice N pie !!

Jacqueline said...

Adorable costumes, sweetie!...Happy Halloween, precious friends!...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

Mickey's Musings said...

Such a cute seal Daisy :)
We purr you get lots of fishes!
Happy Halloween !
Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

Donna said...

Happy Halloween! :)

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

What a great costume! You look adorable!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Halloween! You have a sweet smile Daisy.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Dont seals like to blow on a line of horns? Mebbe ya could get treats fer that...

Oh BTW, gotta admit we first thought you were dressed as a mousie. Grey, whiskers, etc. Ne er realized mousies and seals were related like that. But we are pretty sure mousies dont blow on horns.

Related Posts with Thumbnails