Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Balancing Act

Ohai! This is my new strawberry cap.  It is a little bit hard to balance on my head...
But I can do it if I concentrate real hard!


Share/Bookmark

26 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

I hear those caps have a short shelf life!

Smudge said...

That's quite the balancing act there, young lady!

sandyshares said...

I love it

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We hope there were lots of extra treats for such a difficult balancing act, Daisy!

The Island Cats said...

You're concentrating really hard, Daisy!

Barb said...

I think it might help you a little bit to balance one on your head because strawberries are loaded with antiaccidents.

Did you see what I just did there?

Never mind.

Selina said...

Humm ... a little too small for you, I think, Daisy. Maybe next size up? :)

Purrz!
Selina

Two French Bulldogs said...

Very festive
Lily

Dma said...

have you been hitting the nip? i find the only time i wake up with fruit on my head is after i've been drinking.

Anonymous said...

Miss Daisy you crack me up!

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Catzowey! Youza berry berry cute!

CatInTheFridge said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! Have you tried a banana cap? Those are totally in season right now. - Crepes.

Tamago said...

Oh how cute! You looks like a fluffy strawberry shortcake :-)

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Hey! I do the same thing (whole strawberry) posted it recently on FB. Woof Woof to you and more Woofs, Sugar

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Hey! I do the same thing (whole strawberry) posted it recently on FB. Woof Woof to you and more Woofs, Sugar

brokenteepee said...

I think you are a little bit silly today

da tabbies o trout towne said...

daisy...frank lee we think ya shuld eat de hat...ore adda wee pint oh al coe hall N make yur self sum wine :)

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Such Talent!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

It gives you a very jaunty air.

Photo Cache said...

daisy, you are becoming as hilarious as your brofur harley LOL for your fashion sense.

emma and buster

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You looked so cute with a strawberry on your head!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You balance your strawberry hat very well Daisy.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Does it smell really nice, too?

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

A strawberry cap looks good on you!

A Tonl said...

Allie: oooh and I simply LOVE that it has natural fibers. (I hear that's all the rage in fashion this fall! *giggle!*)

Theresa H Hall said...

Daisy,

What a sweet little strawberry you are. I am going to eat a few later and will see if my Hannah will wear the cap as easily as you do. You are so talented.

Love,

Aunt Teesa

Related Posts with Thumbnails