Thursday, November 21, 2013

Da Bird is da bomb!

I FOUND this GREAT toy in my TOYBOX the other day.  Who wants to play with DA BIRD?!?! I do, I DO!!!!!
What could be BETTER than a WAND toy with FEATHERS!?!? Nothing! Let's PLAY!
WHEEEEEEE! This is a great WORKOUT!
When I get the BIRD in my JAWS, I have LEARNED to SPREAD my legs and PULL! This is a GOOD trick.
I will NEVER let GO!

I've GOT you in my GRASP now, BIRD!


Share/Bookmark

20 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

I love to sit on the sting and hold the feathers between my paws. It is my favorite toy too H.

Sparkle said...

Harley, you are a fierce Da Bird killer!

Donna said...

Grrrrr!

The Island Cats said...

Wow, Harley! You showed Da Bird who's da boss!

Unknown said...

We all love Da Bird! The only problem is when Tiger catches it he drags it upstairs to the GrandHuMom and gifts it to her. It can be hard work to get it back. Maybe we need 2? One for Tiger to gift away and one for the rest of us to play with?

Dma said...

da bird is da word.

Selina said...

Harley that fourth pic of you is PRICELESS! Sic dat boid!

Purrz!
Selina

ooonaughtykitty said...

Do you growl when you've caught the bird?
I love your hot pink nose.

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

We love Da Bird too! What great pics of you, Harley! Especially the next to last =^.^=

Anonymous said...

You sure showed that burd! Love those photos of you...you're so athletic Mr. Harley.

Two French Bulldogs said...

That sure was a good find
Lily

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We love our da bird so much that we tear the feathers out of them and then we have to wait until new ones are ordered. You look as fierce as we are Harley!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Da Bird is da BOMB!

brokenteepee said...

You are very fierce Harley!

Photo Cache said...

you are a fierce competitor Harley. way to go.

Emma and Buster

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me have loved my DaBird to death :)
Grreat action pictures Harley !

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...pleez knot ta think we iz bein rood...but noe thanx...let uz noe if ya get a fishin pole ore sum rolly ballz ore sum kinda any thing with out de B werd in it :) !!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are a Mighty Hunter Harley.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Harley, we agree that there is nothing as fun as a wand with a feather!

Kitties Blue said...

Harley, you really know how to put da bitey on da bird. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Related Posts with Thumbnails