Thursday, November 28, 2013

We are so very thankful

This post is a little bit hard for me to write because we are saying a good bye, of a sort. After lots and lots of soul searching, my Mommeh and Harley and I have decided to we have reached the end of the blog. It was not an easy decision! But it has been almost 7 years and I've said almost everything of interest that I had to say (and even the things that were not so interesting). 

We have made so many wonderful friends since I started blogging in December 2006, and you all have made my life so much richer, I want to thank you for that. I am in perfect health, but now that I am 9 (years), I'm going to retire! But do not worry, it is only good bye from the blog. You can still follow our adventures! Here's where you can find me:
  • My Facebook page (now that I have more time, I will try to post more there!) 
  • My Mommeh's Facebook page. Sometimes she shares things about me or the Harleymaniac on there. 
  • Don't forget I still have a weekly feature every Monday on the PetMeds Pet Talk blog

I have had more fun than I ever thought possible on this blog throughout the years and I am so very grateful for all the wonderful friends I have met here. I will still visit blogs from time to time to see what everyone is up to. And Harley will keep being a maniac.

Share/Bookmark

102 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

I am going to miss you both but we will still keep up with you on Facebook. Your blog has been an inspiration to so many of us Daisy (and Harley too!).

Freya's Staff said...

what a shame - I fully understand though. You've been a total inspiration to me and my online activities through the years too!

I'll still be an avid reader on facebook!

Candice S. said...

I'm glad I'll still be able to look forward to your kitty adventures on FaceBook and that you're not totally leaving us. I love Daisy and Harley. <3

Smudge said...

Oh, Daisy and Harley, what a thing to wake up to! We certainly understand, and thanks for all the wonderfully entertaining posts. I'm glad I got to know you guys, and I wish you all the best. Happy, Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

This makes us very sad in some ways because you have always been the Gold Standard in blogging for us, a true inspiration! We cannot even begin to imagine the bogging world without you! But we will of course follow your adventures on FaceBook and hope you will indeed post regularly there.

Purrs, Woofs, Neighs and Hugs from
All your friends at
The Poupounette

Sparkle said...

I am so sad that you are retiring Daisy! But I totally understand. I am 11 and my human and I have discussed whether I should retire several times, but I still have so much more I want to say. Since I often work to help less fortunate kitties, that keeps me going! Also, my blog is somewhere that I rule for sure, and no whapping from Binga can change that!

I will miss visiting you every day, but I'll stop by on the Pet Talk blog and see what you are up to!

gemmak said...

Oh no! You have been a happy part of my life for so long and although I don't comment lately I still come to see what you are up too....particularly on sad days. I understand though, it can be hard blogging all the time, I stopped too. I hope you have a lovely lazy retirement and i'll keep up with you here. Have fun :) xxx

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Oh, Abby. What to say? You've brought so much joy to us over the years, with all the shenanigans of Pixie, Daisy, Harley, Bert and Ernie. It was an oft-posed question at work "Did you see Daisy today?" And the answer was always "Yes, of course!" Yours was always the first blog I clicked on. Do you realize what an achievement that was?

Dave and I are especially happy to have met all of you last year. We feel like we met rock stars, which you all were and still are.

A truly successful blog comes along only once in a while and you were the "it blog" to many for years.

I cannot tell you how sad this makes me, but at the same time I'm grateful for the years of laughs and awwww's and anticipation of Monday Funnies. You nailed everything, Abby.

I will follow all of you wherever you are. I understand the need for change and just want you to know I appreciate all the amazing things you've done here and how much it affected all of us readers in our daily lives. Truly remarkable.

I'll miss clicking here. I'm going to go off in a corner and cry now.

Barb said...

Abby, Daisy and Harley, I have enjoyed you every day you have blogged. You were always so entertaining, funny, kind, sweet and sincere. And imaginative!

I'm grateful that through blogging I have come to know so many wonderful people, many who have become "real life" friends! Life is a series of changes. Change is not always easy, but when the time comes, change we must. Life is like a book to be written and to be read; there is always a new chapter ahead but until we finish the old chapter we can not begin the new chapter!

I wish you ALL so much happiness! See you on Facebook.

big hugs xoxo

Barb, and all'a the Gs

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Daisy, we are so thankful we had the chance to get to know Harley and Your Mother. We have very fond memories of Pixie, she was such a help to us with Charybdis' heart mummer. We love all of you and will miss your blog.

We know we don't comment much but we reads you in our email when you post.

We will keep our eyes peeled for you on Facebook.

Maria said...

I'm so glad I was able to follow your adventures for so long! It was great to get to know you and Harley! Happy Thanksgiving!

Raymond and Busby said...

We are so glad we got to know you through your wonderful blog. We will keep in touch via Facebook. We love all three of you. XOXO

Maureen said...

Oh Noes! I am so sad to read this...

I may not comment on every post, but I always make sure to read each one. I will miss you all so. Sadly, I closed my Facebook page awhile back, so I guess I will have to keep up on Pet Meds to get my Daisy and Harley fix. I understand how hard it is to come up with posts nearly every day; what a lot of work and time you've put into this wonderful site.

I wish you all well and thank you so much for all the huge smiles you've given me for years and years. Enjoy your retirement - you've more than earned it!

Sweet Purrfections said...

We are really going to miss you. It just feels like the end of a dynasty. Sweet Praline started out following you and we picked up where she left off. We hope your non blogging days are packed with love, comfort, and happiness. We'll follow you on FB.

Marg said...

OH no, we are so sorry to hear this. You by far have the best blog I have read. But we do understand and sure will look for you on Facebook. This really is very sad. Take care.

Donatella said...

I will miss you and your dressups and adventures with Harley. Tell your mommeh that she has done a wonderful job. I'll still look for Facebook postings! Much love to you all on Thanksgiving.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

We are really going to miss your posts! You always brighten our day, and your blog has inspired countless bloggers, including us, to join this wonderful community. We remember the first time you commented on our blog. We were thrilled that such a big online celebrity actually commented on our little bitty blog. Thank you for sharing your adventures with us and setting such a great example of how to have a successful blog. We look forward to keeping up with your adventures on Facebook.

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, we are sad to hear this news. Your blog was one of the first ones we starting reading way back when. You have been an inspiration to so many of us other cat bloggers.

We'll miss seeing you here...but we'll keep up with you on Facebook.
oxoxox

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the many smiles you've brought. I'll miss my "what's Daisy up to today?" time each morning. Wishing lots of treats, sunbeams, head scratches, and playtime to Abby, Daisy, and Harley.

Fiona, Maui, and our human bean in TX.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

While we can understand, we are also saddened by this.

Just because you said goodbye does not mean you can't come back if you feel the need.. or even the desire..

A few Good Cats said...

Daisy, Pixie (and her bananers), Harley, Mr. Shrill, the whole crew, thanks to all of you for all you did these past several years. Enjoy your semi-retirement, and we'll see you again down the road.

meowmeowmans said...

Oh Daisy, Harley and Mommeh, your news makes us so sad, but we certainly understand. We are so thankful for you, and for your friendship, and for all of the happiness you've brought to so many over the last seven years.

We are glad to know this is not truly goodbye, and look forward to seeing you on Facebook and PetMeds Pet Talk.

Much love and big hugs to you all, sweet friends.

ooonaughtykitty said...

Oh Noes!!! I don't do facebook! I will try to visit you, but I don't think they let those of us that refuse to be tracked and followed, see your page.
I will miss you! :(

I hope you have a GREAT Thanksgiving, and Thank you for the years of laughter, and fun.

Cate

MyCatsRule said...

Will miss your posts, but understand what you mean. Will see you on the facebookie thing. Love to you all!

Sharyn said...

Daisy, we will miss you and Harley (and your mom) so much. Best of luck to you all.

Jen said...

This is one of the first blogs I started to follow so this is bittersweet but understandable.
Congratulations on your retirement Daisy and Harley. I'm sorry there won't be as many updates anymore but 7 years is a very long run. I ran out of things to say a couple years ago and yet my blog limps on hoping someone will put it out of its misery. Good luck to Daisy and Harley, have lots of fun doing crazy cat things!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Thank you for telling us. This is so much better than disappearing like a lot of our friends and their blogs. We do follow you on Facebook. Happy Thanksgiving!

Jasper McKitten-Cat said...

Your blog has always been one of our favorites. I don't get to visit as many blogs or as often as I used to, but you were always one I would try to get to. I certainly understand running out of things to say. But we'll still see you on Facebook and Flickr, so it's not goodbye, just see you elsewhere.
--Jasper

Shohom67 said...

Oh Daisy... I have been reading your blog for almost the entire seven years and you have become part of my daily life. I love your precocious innocents and you brother too, I guess ;). Thank you for seven years of heartfelt laughter, sincere smiles, a 1001 awwwwwsss and for been the sweetest kitty on the web. I will miss you so much! Please share lots of photos on Facebook! Bless your Mom for all her hard work. Happy Thanksgiving.

Ann said...

so sorry to see you go but we can certainly understand. Duke and I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving

Just Ducky said...

Happy Thanksgiving Daisy, Harley and your mum.

We will miss the smiles you bring to us. But we know things change and yes, sometimes you just gotta take advantage of things and retire.

Best wishes to you all.

Unknown said...

Enjoy your retirement, and I sure will keep up with your antics on Facebook!

Kal said...

This breaks my heart but I always like to see a great performer go out on top. You are my muse Daisy girl and you will always have my heart. Harley too but don't tell him that. You know he gets a big head.

Dma said...

I'm really going to miss the guaranteed chuckle every morning... Congrats on a great blog and enjoy your retirement.

Dma said...

I'm really going to miss the guaranteed chuckle every morning... Congrats on a great blog and enjoy your retirement.

Terri said...

Jenna wants to follow you on Facebook. This doesn't sound like a retirement! Your mommeh and you must be busy keeping up with all of that!

We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving at your house :)

Karen and Gerard said...

We will be sure to follow you on Facebook and enjoyed your blog every much. You gave us a lot of laughs over the years but we can understand you wanting to retire. Your blog was a great success!

Forty Paws said...

Oh my goodness Daisy! We will be so sad to see you retiring from blogging. But we will watch you on Facebook.

Many hugs and purrs and headbutts to you and Harley and your Mommeh.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Luf, Us and Maw

acoloradopoppy said...

I will miss you and Harley. <3

Jans Funny Farm said...

We have really enjoyed reading your blog posts - fashions, comics, etc. It's been fun and we will miss you and Harley.

Unknown said...

Oh, I hate to hear this. Seems with all the social media going on now, these private blogs are going the way of the rotary phone. Always enjoyed your blogs. It is hard to keep up everything though. So many demands on our time. Glad you'll still be able to be found in other places. Sure will miss this blog though. It's been a go-to for me daily for many, many years.

brokenteepee said...

I will miss you and Harley Daisy. You two were among my first blogging friends. You inspired me to write a better blog. You brought me to the Blog Blast for Peace.

I thank you for all you have given me - the smiles, the laughs and when you made me think. Give your mommeh a great big hug from me please.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

This gives us a big sad, but we do understand. We are so very thankful for all the fun and smiles you have brought us thru the years, and for the friendship we have developed. We will definitely keep up with you on Facebook!

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Oh Daisy. We'll miss seeing you and Harley and Mommeh as often. We understand, though, very much. Gree, Pepi and Boni Maroni send nosekisses. I hope we see you aruond a lot on Facebook. Love and Purrrrrrrrrrrs from all of the Hotties and extra scritches from me.

Kitties Blue said...

Since we have not known you for the entire seven years, we are particularly sorry to see you end the blog. We have come to love both of you. Since we don't do Facebook, we won't have the opportunity to visit you there. So on this Thanksgiving, we will tell you that we are Thankful for meeting you and for being able to enjoy your blog for the past 1 1/2 years. We wish you the best in all your future endeavors and in your retirement. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

John Bellen said...

Oh no, this is bad news. I always check in with you, Daisy, each day. I'm not a follower of Facebook, but I'll try to see what you are up to now and then. Thank you for all the enjoyable postings; they have been fun and funny, entertaining and informative. The best of luck to you and Harley and your mum in the future.

Pufferoonie said...

I'll miss getting your blog everyday in my e-mail, but I'm glad to know I an follow you and Harley and your momma on FaceBook and your Pet Blog.
Thanks for bringing us so much joy. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for so much pleasure through the antics of Daisy and Harvey. You cannot know the joy I have had in following all their adventures. Good luck for the future and please keep in touch with all your friends.

Lin said...

This makes me very, very sad. It is so hard to say goodbye to long-time bloggers and even harder to find new blogs that are good. :(

I shall miss you all in the blogging world, but be sure that I will still LOVE visiting you on FB.I fully understand how hard it is to keep the blog fresh and new.

Sending you all a BIG hug and smoochies!

BeadedTail said...

We'll miss you Daisy! We haven't commented a lot lately but we always read your posts and you never fail to make us smile! We'll keep up with you on FB though! Happy Thanksgiving to you, Harley and your mommeh!

Julier said...

Daisy and Harley, you were the first thing I checked every morning also. I am really going to miss you but I will still follow you on Facebook. Are you going to keep this blog up so we can still access random posts? That would still be fun and you can leave one more post saying that. Here is to hoping! Love you, Izzy

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Our comment is gone! We said we would miss you but totally understand! We are glad we will still see you on Facebook. What a marvelous run you have had here!

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh no! We are quite sad to hear this. We visited every day, even though we usually didn't comment. We wish you and your family the very best.

Bella said...

This does not make for a happy Thanksgiving post. Yours was the first cat blog I found and I start each day with you. I don't have Facebook so I wont be able to keep up. Maybe you could write once a week?

Marjorie Dawson said...

Oh Daisy, my heart is broken. I respect your decision entirely, I am just spoiled being able to drop in and love your blog.

Marjorie and the Fur Kids.

Julia at Grateful Addict said...

Well, I'm just going to say it: I am sad. But also very thankful (fitting, on this day) for all the joy and laughter you've brought me. Thank you, Abby, Daisy, Harley, Pixie, Bert, and Ernie, for sharing your lives with us -- and continuing to do so on Facebook and other places. We love you so much and understand your decision. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

PDX pride said...

We will miss you all so much!!!! Hugs, purrs, and love from all of us at the PDX pride, and from Mommy and Daddy, too! We'll visit you on FB, though. :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy we are sorry you are closing your blog but we will keep up with you on FB.

Rose L said...

Gonna miss you! I would share your blog with my 2 grand children and they loved seeing the funny cats!! Bless you!

KitKat said...

Oh nose Daisy! We are so sorry you are quitting blogging but we understand. We love you, Harley and your adventures. You are the bright spot in our mornings. We never miss a post. Who will I get my fashion tips from? We are sads but will follow you on FB. We have to keep tabs on the maniac.
Wishing you the best,
Angel Normie, Mika, Sasha & Grady Lewis

Judy said...

I wish you all the very best! I have loved waking up and finding a new update from Daisy, and Harley too! I have been a reader for years and love you all very much!
See you on FB!
Love always,
Judy Kelley
(puglette)

:o)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Harley & your Mommeh.
We are thankful today for many things and one of those is your wonderful blog!We loved visiting you and seeing your cute little Devon face! You never failed to put a smile on Mom's face too...especially on days when she needed to smile, you were there.
We will transfer to your FB blogs but those are under our moms name. Look for Lynne Ralston Greenwood and friend us if you'd like. Love and Best Fishes for a wonderful retirement!!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We'z gonna miss da blog, ours haf been negleterated 'cuz mommy spends way to much time of twitter and facebook...we don't haf our own facebook because mommy is to lazy to give us one but we'll see you from her account when we throw her out and take over hers.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I will miss you Daisy but understand that blogging takes so much time. Thank you for sharing your adventures with us over the years. We have enjoyed them immensely.

A Tonk's Tail said...

Oh Daisy!! Allie is devastated (to be truthful, so are we, but we completely understand).
We believe there is a season for everything, yet we will miss you terribly. We already follow you on facebook, and we will stop in and say hello on Mondays!! Purrs to you and Harleymaniac and your mom from all of us!!

Grace said...

I haz a sad...

Mimi Lenox said...

Daisy The Curly Cat blog is an icon in the blogosphere. That's the way it's always been. That's the way it will always be. So sayeth Mimi Queen of Bloggingham!

Not a goodbye at all. But a huge thank you for being you and bringing others so much happiness! You set the bar high in this blog. I will continue to follow you elsewhere (but I won't like it much...image sad face emoticon)

Good luck to you in your future endeavors and enjoy the retirement.
You deserve it!

Mimi

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Oh nooz !
Me and my mom-person will miss your bloggie a lot !!
Thank Cod that you still will be on FB :)
HAPPY retirement to you , Daisy and keep on being a maniac Harley :)
XOXO

Cory said...

Truly the end of an era! We will miss you but certainly understand. My mom has been struggling to keep up with my need to blog...purrrr...and visit....purrrr.

We will be following you on FB my furriend!

Sophie said...

Abby, Daisy and Harley. I am so sorry to see you retire, but I totally understand. Thanks for the years of joy you have brought to my mommy and me. We'll follow you on Facebook.

Much love.

Anonymous said...

Off topic but I ran across this cute story and just wanted to share it :)

http://voices.yahoo.com/get-all-cats-can-12179811.html?cat=7

Two French Bulldogs said...

Happy Thanksgiving! and Happy Hanukkah!
Lily

The Florida Furkids said...

We saw this early this morning and couldn't comment because we were so sad. You were one of the first cat blogs we followed. We can't imagine not seeing your Monday funnies and Harley's silly comments and, of course, your wonderful modeling. We already follow you on FB and are friends with your Mom. We love you!

The Florida Furkids

Katnip Lounge said...

Sometimes a change of venue is just what Dr. Creativity ordered. We'll see you on FB, and of course, in the funny papers!

We have enjoyed your blog SO much, Daisy--in time maybe you should consider a book of the best of your posts. The fashion world could only benefit!

Theresa H Hall said...

Dearest Daisy,

I feel like crying! Oh, at least we can still be in touch. I hope you will leave the blog up so we may revisit the posts and photographs. You are are so incredibly special and talented. Harley, you take care of Mommeh and Little Daisy.

Love always and forever and ever,

Uncle Joe, Aunt Teesa, Cosmo, Lillian, Regis and Hannah Hall

Clooney said...

We have to admit that we did shed tears over this news but we respect your decision for sure. Seven years is such a commitment and accomplishment so we wish you and Harley and Mommeh all the very best and Daisy we understand your retirement. We want you to know that even if we did not leave a comment we read your blog daily for the past three years and you are our very favorite blog. You always brightened our days with your modeling, Harleymaniac's antics and your Mommeh's cleverness. Thank you for lifting our spirits for all that time.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

We'll miss you! We respect your decision and will keep following you on facebook. 9 is not so very old, you're still a young girl!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Oh Dear Daisy! Coco says you are her role model and you gave her the impetus to learn more about fashion and modeling! Your impressive portfolio will be a continued inspiration to all of us fashioncats! We will make sure we follow you on all the places you frequent, cuz we want to keep up with you and Harley and your mommy, too!

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Oh noes! This is a little bit sad but if you feel it is better, then you should follow your heart.
We will miss you very much, Daisy! We are very thankful to have been able to follow you for a couple of years.
Purrs

CGJ said...

I haz sads reading this :( I've read you for years and I'm going to miss it so much :( not the post I expected, that's for certain,especially on a holiday. Good luck and enjoy your retirement, I don't use Facebook or social media, so I'll have to see if I can read without that. You will be very missed.

Andy, Kiefer and Gus said...

We are going to miss our favorite Curly Kitty and Crazy Harley. We made Mommy double check to make sure were Friends on Facebook - we are, but not your Mom's Facebook so we sent a friend request.

Da Boyz

GLOGIRLY said...

Oh sweet Daisy...
We will miss you & Harley so very much. You've given us so much joy, inspiration and blogging camaraderie these many years.

We understand though and wish you all the best in your retirement. We'll definitely see you on Facebook! We're finding that's a very fun place to catch up with many of our blogging kitty friends.

Thanks for all the love!
xo,
Glogirly, Katie & Waffles

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

This is so sad to read. You are my very first Cat Bloggie friend. But Golden Glad that you'll continue your adventure on FB. Going to miss your blog post. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Daisy you will be missed.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I'll miss reading your (and Harley's) adventures, Daisy! But I totally understand your need to retire :) I'll still read you weekly post on the Pet Talk blog and follow you on Facebook. Thanks for all the great posts! I hope you, Harley and your Mommeh had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

Poppy Q said...

Miss D and H, we will miss you lots. We have loved your adventures on blogland and every day you have made us smile.

We don't do facebook, so we will miss you lots.

Love
Julie and Poppy Q
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hannah and Lucy said...

We will miss visiting you and Harley Daisy - we always left with a smile.
Take care and look after your Mom.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Anonymous said...

Oh, Daisy, we will miss you and Harley and your Mommeh so much. Our Mamacat read your blog first thing every morning for years. We lost our dad a couple of weeks ago and, no matter how sad she was, Mamacat always knew you and Harley would give her a much needed smile. You are such a blessing. We will miss you so much!
Mamacat & the FurryPurries
Ozzy, Alice, Freckles, Lola, Dandy, Honey, Pinkie, Mr Socks, Lady Callie, Angel, Luna, Linus, Lucy and Baby Chally

Gotchi said...

Oh, I'm sad. :( You were one of the first friends I had in the blogosphere. I will miss your posts, specially Monday funnies and fashion Friday. I guess I'll see you in Facebook...

Jan said...

We will miss reading about Daisy and Harley's adventures. Have a wonderful life and keep doing what you do best. Keeping each other entertained.

weaverpat said...

We will certainly miss you!
You're the first thing I go to for morning smiles.

weaverpat said...

We will certainly miss you and Harley!
Your blog has always been the first thing I read for smiles in the morning.
I will still check in with PetMeds (we don't do FaceBook) to read the articles.
Best of luck, hugs and purrs from our house to yours!

Donna said...

I has a little water in mah eyes. But my hoomin is gonna read ur stuffs wherever u go. :) Kthx with luv for all the years! {{{hugs}}}

Isagold said...

Hi, totally understand your decision & know you will be very missed. Just in case you hadn't thought of it... If you use a photo sharing app like Moby or Instagram, each time you take a photo you could auto-generate a post here just keeping your blog readers who aren't on FBk/Twtr up to date with a quick pic & short comment!? Good luck, & thanks for all the effort you've put in here, Isagold & WeK x x x

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy, have a wonderful retirement! I'm going to miss seeing you and Harley each day, but I am so glad and thankful that you and your mommeh and Harley shared so much for so long! Love you and Harley! And I will look for you on facebook and in the weeklies.{{}} - Perri

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BonzoGal said...

I totally understand-- take some time for yourselves! Thank you for all the fun, laughs, some tears, and beautiful photos!

BumbleVee said...

What fun it's been Daisy....following you and Harley ...and of course, Mommeh too ....you made it all possible with your great photos and lovely sense of humour.... best wishes and thanks for the great years.....

Pip said...

Oh Daisy! We are so sad to hear this news. You have always been the benchmark for all kitteh blogs. (In our rather decided opinion.) You have started our Mondays with a laugh and never failed to amaze us with your beilliant content. I can't tell you how much you will be missed.
Thank you for all you have done to make our lives a little brighter, and our hearts a lot lighter. You will always be the best.
Lots of love, TK and Pip

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

This is indeed a Black Friday! We will miss you and Harley so much. And our Mondays wont be the same without your Funnies...

Quill and Greyson said...

We are sad to read this but we understand. We will miss your blog but we'll figure out a way to keep up with you all. Enjoy your retirement!!

Poppy said...

I'm shedding a few tears about this. Thank you for 7 great years. We will keep following your adventures everywhere else, but we will miss it here. <3 Love from Stef, Dave, Allie, Ripley, Georgie, and Tweetie (see you soon)

Related Posts with Thumbnails