Tuesday, July 3, 2007

It's Toesday, Let's Scratch!

I really enjoy a good scratch!
And here's the foot doing the scratching!
Look! An extreme close-up of my toes!
Hmm, they look a bit dirty...

Share/Bookmark

54 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

You have very cute feet Daisy!

Ali & Fiona said...

Sticking your tongue out while scratching makes it feel that much better!

Ali & Fiona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Daisy you have furry cute little feet! And so colorful too!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

it that poop on your pads?

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Prinnie's paws are pink, and mine are multi-colored too.
I like scratching.
I hope you have a happy day

~Caesar

Catzee said...

Furry nice feets

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute photos Daisy! Your paw pads are adorable. :)

Samantha & Mom said...

Cute pawpads! Let's see that tongue again.
Samantha & Tigger

Dma said...

Very fetching scratching photo Daisy. And your pink feet seem to match your personality perfectly.

Monty Q. Kat said...

I enjoy a good scratch too, on the couch!

Luna und Luzie said...

Really funny scratching photos !!!
I like you toes... they looks so cosy.

Forty Paws said...

Those are beautiful toesies Daisy!!! Very colorful, and you even have curly furs between them!

Luf, Us

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh yeah, scratching is soo satisfying. Yoo gots kyoote toze. Mom laffs when all three of us scratch our ears at da same time.

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Daisy, you look so cute scratching with your tongue out! Willow has the same multi-colored paw pads as you but mine are all tannish (is that a word?) colored!

Purrrrs, China Cat

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

calico toesies!!! how furry cute..

smiles, auntie bee

Natalia said...

I love cat toes. Is that weird?

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Very adorable toes shot, Daisy! Your toes are multicolored like Ollie's! What a great scratcher you are, too.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, you are just so cute!

LZ said...

I lick when I scratch my ears too!! Something must trigger that reaction.

Latte

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that's dirt and not your natural color? I mean really. You have a variety of colors on your toes.

BTW, what sort of camera does your human use?

The M's said...

Wonderful photos of you scratching. You are just too cute sometimes. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Your toes look fine toe me and I love your cute scratching face :)

Anonymous said...

Cute toes! I have never looked at mine so close up....I think I will try it.

Skittles, The Huntress

Milton said...

Yeah, sometimes ya just gotta dig in for a good scratch. Ahhh, it always feels better.
Not fair of your mombean to takes the pictures before you have finished your bath. You should say somehtin' 'bout that.
---Beezer

Unknown said...

Daisy, I like how you stick your tongue out when you scritch - that is very cute!

Forty Paws said...

Glad to see your vocabulary is expanding. Paw says lots of funny words.

Some of your pictures or captions or something are showing up with red x's.

Luf, Us

Daisy said...

Thanks, I think I fixed those pesky red X's. At least I hope so...

DK & The Fluffies said...

Cute toes!

Rascal said...

Ha ha! Your mom gets the cutest photos of you Daisy!

Karen Jo said...

There is nothing like a good scratch. It feels sooo good. I love your cute multicolored paw pads. I like the way you stick your tongue out when you scratch, too.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

You are so cute Daisy! I like the intensity with which you scratch your itchies. Very cute toes too. That's their unique color, right?

Daisy said...

I have multi-colored pawpads to match my multi-colored coat! But there might be a little dirt between my toes. I only just noticed when I looked at my photo. Blimey! (thanks, Ernest).

Lux said...

Look at all those colors on your toesies!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

he he cute pawsies!!!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Don't werry abowt all the dert on yer pawpads.... Mine are much werser! They've got poop an litter and all kinds of stuff wedged in thare. And I don't have a camoflaje pattern on my pawpads, so since thare lite pink, every littul thing shows up. So don't werry abowt it.

Pee Ess: I like how yer toe hares are curly, too!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i havva foot fetish.
yer feet ar verree byootiful ... mite i sniff dem?
luv--yer frend--jh

The Furry Kids said...

Cute, giant feets! Don't worry about dirty toes. Momma was looking at my toes last night and she said they were dirty, too. I think maybe if she mopped the floor more, my feets wouldn't be so dirty...

Love,
Tazo

PS - Blimey is a great word! hee hee

Parker said...

Blimey - that is a great word! But anyway, those pawpads of yours are wonderful! Calico pawpads are the best!

MaoMao said...

Daisy, you turn my momma into a SQUEE monster, pure n simple! That pickshure of you sktratchin' with yer tongue stickin' out made her SQUEE all over the place, hehehe!

You've got furry purr-etty toes! I bet Skeezix is lovin' those pickshures.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

zevo hussein calamari said...

Come on by and we will go get pedicures this weekend.... i could use one too.

Anonymous said...

What lovely feet you have, dear Daisy! And you look just adorable with your tongue sticking out, *giggle*.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Tyler said...

Your toesies are the sweetest. My momma wants to go check all of our paws and see what color they are, cuz she's never paid close attention. There's five of us at our house. I'm sure that ours aren't as pretty as yours. Yours are just so dainty.
Toodles!

momsbusy said...

what cute little toes daisy!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

cute toes, I's likes how you scratch!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I can just feel that itch now. Love your pink toes -- guess I shouldn't be surprised to know your toes are pink, too!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

The only way scratching feels better is if someone else is doing it for you....then you just lay there and enjoy!!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Another classic Daisy picture. Your photographer is amazing!

~Bathsheba

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Very excellent point.
I always like a good scratch,too.
Just michico always told me not to scratch too much.
But I when I scratch, I just like to scratch very hard.

Unknown said...

Daisy, your mommie takes the best pctures of you!!

Victor Tabbycat said...

I fink you just gots anofur brown spot between yur toesies. Oh, and...
Must Tickle Toes!!!
Tickle tickle!
Now my ear itches... why?

Gretchen said...

Your paws are pretty.

Zoey and the furballs said...

Hello Daisy my friend! I'm so happy I got the computer back in enough time to see your kyooot toes!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

I missed you so much Daisy! I wish you could have been with me in the mountains we could have had a great time together! I saw sooooo much and was very brave and not scairt of anything.
I like your new header on the bloggy:)
I will visit our new kitty furrrend too so he will feel welcome...yeah Pink Ladies!
Hugs and purrrrs
ps: I made you something real cool while I was away...it will come with your airplane box prizey:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails