Saturday, August 11, 2007

Photo Hunters #31: Row

The Photo Hunters theme this week is row. I am very happy about this, because I can show you how I keep my beautiful fashions all hung up neatly in a row. This is my closet! Here I am selecting my next outfit to wear. I am not tall enough to reach my clothes unless I climb up high.
I have to discuss what I am going to wear with my Mommie agent. We have not decided for next week yet.
I have other clothes too! Only they are all folded up. This means they are in a pile, not a row. I think a row is better. But my Mommie will not buy me any more hangers. She might be a little bit jealous of my beautiful wardrobe.


Share/Bookmark

54 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You have a lot of very beautiful and cute clothes, Daisy. :) You are very lucky. Nice photos of them hanging all in a row. :)

Anonymous said...

Not to worry about pretending u r human -- with a closet like that you can't be just a cat LOL

jams o donnell said...

Decisions, decisions! A nice set of pics for this weks theme. Happy weekend!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Wowee Daisy yoo haf lots of clothes all in a nice row. Do yoo sumtimes go to yer wardrobe and say "I hafn't got anyfing to wear?"

Heart of Rachel said...

You're such a fashionista. Love your colorful and stylish clothes. Thanks for the visit. Happy weekend!

Harajuku PearL said...

wow...so pretty lining up...you're one lucky kitty

Pearl

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You have quite a closet full....
it is nice to have a large selection of outfits and colors to choose from. It is good to keep some of them on hangers.

the girl bean has "piles" everywhere in her room. She loves dresses and girly clothes but she does not hang her stuff up.... she does have a row of piles
:-D

Poppy Q said...

Oh Miss Daisy,
You should not only be a fashion consultant but a consultant on keeping stuff so tidy!! Those beautiful outfits look so spiffy all hung up.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That is a nice row of fashions, Daisy!
We like the way you hang them according to length.

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

You are a fashionista to be reckoned with! And I bet you look pretty in pink, too :)

Forty Paws said...

Wowee! You have your very own closet!!! How impressive Daisy!

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

"Wow" daisy you have alot of beautiful clothes.

Jimmy Joe said...

I think you should wear your romper this week, Daisy!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Honey P. Sunshine said...

i think yer mommie definately needs to buy you more hangers for the rest of yer clothes

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

You sure have a lot of fashions, Daisy! I like your pink feather boa. I'd like to chase it!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you are just lovely my little friend with all your beautiful things...

smiles, auntie bee

Anonymous said...

Your closet has a better line up of clothes in it than mine does! You are one lucky kitty Daisy, your agent must love you very much.

Anonymous said...

My goodness, you have more clothes than I do! And in a tidy row too!

Around Your Wrist said...

should we start a collection so you can have more hangers, daisy? both lucy and i would pitch in our allowances to help!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We better not let our momma see this picture or she'll want to buy us lots of clothes for a closet for us too! Very purrty party clothes!

Lilly and Laila

Sarge Charlie said...

You are just the neatest cat I know, and I am sure you would be lovely with corn rows......

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowwww, impressive~!!
You did have lots of clothes~!!!
You are a very fashion girl I have ever seen~!!!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Wow, so many clothes, and they sure are all organized in a very nice row! I can't wait to see what gurreat outfit you are gonna wear!!!

~Marie

TorAa said...

Tatataaaa. This is my fav PH Row . May hundreds of people be aware of this entry.

Fabulous

Anonymous said...

I think you have more clothing than Momma!

Kimo and Sabi said...

You gots yer own closet?! Hmmm...we gots to start a new petition...

Tyler said...

Daisy, that is an impressive example of a row.

MaR said...

What a cute row!

PowersTwinB said...

Oh I cant hardly wait to see you in that fro-fro one with the pink feathers!!! I am jealous of your wardrobe myself, so forgive your mommy...lol...Thanks for visiting my twins and triplets rows today! I really appreciate your visitis Daisy! sending purrfect hugs your way sweetie!

Anonymous said...

That is nice collection of clothes Daisy! You are really the queen of all wardrobes!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow Daisy, yoo gots more clothses den our mom! Maybe we shood start wareing fashons so we can get our own closet, den we cood hide and play in der!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Those are some furry great fashions!
DMM

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am so jealous of your fashions Daisy. Please wear the cute white dress with the red polka dots next week!

tapps said...

looks more organized than my closet :-)

Karen Jo said...

You have lots of pretty clothes, Daisy. I am impressed that you have your own closet.

zevo hussein calamari said...

That is a great closet.. i have to hide my designer clothing from my pet human under the bed.

Anonymous said...

I've to make a bow
for that neat row :-)

Skeezix the Cat said...

Boy, Daisy, yoo are SO SO LUCKEY!!!! My Food Lady likes the pile methud, and it's not a vary tidey pile. I've bin bugging her to git me my own clozit or armoire, but so far, no luck. Rats!

Andree said...

Unbelievably great post!! The photo of you selecting today's garments is well, I can't find the word for how good it is! You got my prize!

MaoMao said...

Wowie, you've got a lot of bee-yootiful fashuns, Daisy, and they look so nice and tidy hangin' all inna row!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

snowforest said...

Lots of nice dresses ~ no wonder mom bean is slightly jealous!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Daisy! You have a closet-full of delightful outfits! And I'm sure you look delightful and to SQUEE for in all of them *smile*.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

BenSpark said...

nice rows and rows of clothes you have there.

Laura said...

Oh Daisy,
You are so sweet, with your frillies all in a ROW.
Did you see Miss Peach's blog yesterday (or was it this morning?) with the adorable gloves and purses for our friend, Ginger Pig? We wanted to consult with you on the pink sparkle purse she offered, as it looked very cute. But of course, we defer, as always, to your fashion savvy sense.

We're going to post on ML's acct tonight since that is a photo of Walter, and today he would be 11. Miss Peach did a lovely tribute about that too.
It's been a long day.
Is it still Saturday?
We need to nap all Sunday to catch up.
(Annie came back home with ML after Pet Smart adoption day. ML wonders why she is so HAPPY about that?)

Boy said...

Woahoohoo!!! You've got wots of pwetty cwothes, Daisy!
I'm sure it's going to be weawwy difficult to decide what to wear evewyday - you've got so many to choose fwom!

Poppy said...

My vote for next week's outfit is that rainbow-striped sweater on the left side. It looks like it has a hood. Do you like that one? I have a rainbow-striped sweater too, as you might recall from my beach pictures. :) --Poppy

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness... You have more fashions than our cats!:)

Tuesday I am cat shopping in Amsterdam!

Do boys kitties need fashion too you think?

Samantha & Mom said...

Very beautiful clothes and so neatly hung in a row! Great take on the theme.
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

I had to return. Right now I have a cold and yesterday when I saw this, I got so tickled that I had a coughing spell. I cannot tell you what a true delight you are Daisy and if you have a PayPal account, send me the info and I will give some present money so your Mommie can buy you more plastic hangers. Your wardrobe is so cute that all of them should be displayed. How adorable you are! My Bobby really likes you. The photo of you trying to decide what to wear ... just knocked me out of my chair.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You have the most beautiful clothes I have ever see, Daisy. You are so lucky. Your Momma must have a ton of green papers.

Patches

Gretchen said...

You have a very nice wardrobe. Lots of closet space.

Hugs...G

Unknown said...

Wow Daisy, you have your very own closet! and it is so neat and tidy! I like the itty bitty hangers, they are very cute.

Desert Diva said...

Daisy is a lucky girl to have such a wonderful wardrobe. Great photo. Thanks for visiting and have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Nice photo.thanks.
interesting health articles

Related Posts with Thumbnails