Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunday Comics with Daisy!

Since Halloween is over, here is a comic about dividing up your Halloween treats:


The moral of this comic is that you should always be fair. It was very wrong of me to try to take more of the treats for myself than Pixie. And she ended up giving them to me, anyway. This made me feel bad. Because usually I am a Good girl. Well, that might not be true, exactly.

Share/Bookmark

50 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Dat's nice that you decided to share with Pixie - and give her a favourite treat. She loves them bananas. You are right - you should always be fair.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You and Pixie both look very cute in that comic, Daisy. That is a very important moral you shared with us.

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

That's a very good lesson to learn!

I think you may be right Daisy. I was thinking the weirdest thing, (and most humiliating for my OTW) would be to dress them up as accountants or lawyers or bankers or something! Well, except the Big One sometimes dresses like that anyway!

~Jack

PS. we like your mommie in a pink wig!

Cat Naps in Italy said...

We love your Sunday comic. You are right, we should always be fair but sometimes it is just soooo hard.

We also love the photo of your bean. We are doing to dare too, but we just have to figure out how to dress up our human!

We are having a pizza party today, stop on in for a slice. We made lizard pizza just for you!

Love,
Opus and Roscoe

Monty Q. Kat said...

You should have seen BabyBean try to swipe treats out of KidBean's treat sack. It was pretty funny!

Tiger Lily said...

You may not always be a good girl but I think you are always a good cat! It is not always easy to be fair.

I found a jigsaw puzzle today that made me think of you right away so I put it on my blog.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, thanks for visiting our blog. We always enjoy your comics. We think your mommy is so beautiful that she looks pretty in your wig....maybe not quite as pretty as you though. :)

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We think we learned something from this comic today. We have to learn to start getting along better. If Daisy and Pixie can do it, so can we!

Mosaic Cats said...

Daisy, we have two embarrassing confessions:
1) ML used to do this exact thing to her little brother every Halloween.
2) ML now calls Annie, "Naners Bananers".
It's gross.

Anonymous said...

Very cute comic Daisy :)

Kitikata-san said...

Both of you are sure darn cute!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I did not know Pixie modeled fashions also. She's very pretty in her blue dress :-)

Anonymous said...

Good girl!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh that was almost not fairs but Pixie gots a Bananer so that was way nices of yous.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I never know cat like bananer before. That is human foods. Maybe your sisfur think she is human?

Sassy Kat said...

Hey, stopping in today real quick to remind you of Opus & Roscoe's pizza party today. Don't forget to drop by. Also surprise from me to all, my picture is posted!

The Devil Dog said...

Dear Daisy, what a great comic and a great moral. It was nice of you to give Pixie your bananer. Also, I think you were great at the free range chicken place. It made me laugh and laugh.

Roxy

Honey P. Sunshine said...

i think you owe pixie a nother nanner

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I'm confused about your moral. Those treat piles looked more than fair....

Rascal said...

I'm glad you learned your lesson, Daisy. We loved the cartoon strip idea!

Shaggy and Scout said...

You girls sure are cute in your dresses!
The small pile reminds our mom of her past Halloweens too. When she got home she had to pick through all the candy and take out anything with nuts or peanut butter since she is allergic. Some years she got less than half of what she brought home :(

Jimmy Joe said...

Hmm, that is pretty deep for a comic, Daisy. I'm gonna have to think about that all day.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Milton said...

Daisy,
I think Pixie showed us all a good lesson too. Even though you got more she got what she really likes. Its about what you really want, not who has more.

You girls are both so fashion forward! What cute outfits.
---Beezer

Mickey's Musings said...

That was a very good lesson.However,when it comes to treats,it's hard to share. Too bad we cannot all be like Pixie.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hahah oh daisy u are so funny!!!

I think that the moral of the story should be that is OK to try and get one over on a sibling.OK? xxx

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I like this comic because it has Temptations in it! Yay for Temptations!
DMM

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

You iz so furry good to your Pixie sister. Dis iz right & honor-abull of you. I don't know if I likes choco-lott or not, cuz da momee will not let me have any. Tell you what. I will send over da Auntie Stinkie to tell your momma "Waah! Waah!" fur da eggz & you come over here & tell da momee "Choco-lott fur Dr Tweety!"

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, you ladies sure look pretty in yoor dresses. Funny dat you were gonna be "unfair" wif da treats but ended up with all of them anyway...an Pixie gots what she really wanted. Maybe you should give her another banana for being nice about the whole sordid thing.

Karen Jo said...

That is a really pretty comic with a good moral. I also think that you should give Pixie another banana for trying to trick her.

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Ah... Pixie won that round. She only wanted the nanner and no treats.

Pumpy always tries to steal my fudz so I know how that goes. He can't seem to help himself and I'm sure that's the case with you, too, Daisy.

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

WHY IS IT NOT FARE TO SHARE YER TREETS WITH PIXIE? AFTER ALL, ARNT YOO THE ONE HOO WINT OWT IN YER STROLER TO GIT THEM? SHOODN'T YOO GIT ALL THE TREETS? PIXIE DIDN'T EVEN DRESS UP FOR HALLOWEEN, DID SHE???? AND WHY DIDN'T YOO JUST HIDE MOST OF THE TREETS FRUM PIXIE BEEFORE YOO DIVIDED THEM UP? THAT WAY, SHE'D THINK SHE GOT A FARE AMMOWNT, BUT YOO'D SCORE MOST OF THE TREETS. AND WHUT'S WITH THE BANANERS ANYWAY?

Bogdan, the editor said...

That's nice you share your candy. I never share my treats with my sisters. NEVER.

Shadow Saluki said...

Hey ladies ...
Have you signed up for Holiday Secret Paws yet?
Shadow Saluki

Dma said...

What a wonderful lesson. Not only do u learn something valuable but both u and Pixie get treats in the end.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I always enjoy your comics not only because it is entertaining and you're so cute in it but it always has a moral.

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh Pixie you look so lovely in the Baby Blue! It was very nice to share with each other. Ohhh, Daisy, you may be headed for Bad Kitty Zone and time out but it seems you did what was fair in the end. That counts.

I, Zed Monster, would not mind having you in Time Out, but I would not want Skeezix upset.

Happy Sunday Pixie and Daisy.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

THE BEANS ARE BACK!!!! Now we can git back to blogging and visiting at last. Mum sez she's got sumfing called a jetlag so we're only allowed 6 visits tonight but we'll try to make her let us do more.
We've reely missed yer comics and we fink that wuz a good moral, but a bananner is a good swap.

Nomi said...

I is furry impressed both wif yor costoomes and the comic storey. Its gud dat you twys to inkklude a moral in it.

Anonymous said...

What a great moral. We must be fair and learn to share, especially with our family and friends! It was good of you to give her a banana. :)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

WOW youhave a mountain of comments here on your amazing comic!
It is really cute. You and Pixie are soooo adorable in your outfits, and the good thing is that you can wear yours during the year.... well, not the skeleton one. heehee

Sisters are fun. I love them, I do not think Prinnie is always happy about having a brother, but I am fun sometimes.

Headbutts, love and purrs to both of you
Caesar

The Cat Realm said...

I don't know Daisy - that seemed very calculated to me! You KNOW Pixie likes bananas and would trade anything for them!!! As cute as you look - I personally think you have just a little bit of an 'Anastasian' side in you....
Love
Karl

小芥 said...

This is very sweet~! Daisy~!!!
I think you and Pixie love each other very much~!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Daisy, hahahaha. No, that's not fair, you could have known that Pixie would trade ALL her treats for ONE Bananer!! Fairly sharing is better, it makes you feel good, always!

You are a good girl, Daisy, you can not help you're a rex -- they are smart, too much sometimes...:)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Sorry, the one who said:
小芥 提到...
This is very sweet~! Daisy~!!!
I think you and Pixie love each other very much~!

November 4, 2007 8:35 PM

it was me:)

Starbuck and Torrey said...

That is a fantastic comic! Fantastic photoshop skills!!!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

oh daisy,
i luv da sunday comicz ... an dis izza grate one.
u an pixie ar terrific!
luv--jh

Tyler said...

Daisy, do you really think cats have to be good? I was thinking that since we're cats we're sort of expected to be "bad" sometime. I definately not good all the time. Like last night I was asleep in mom's spot on the bed and I wouldn't move until she picked me up and placed me where she wanted me to be.

Asta said...

Hi Daisy
wemembew we talked befow and decided that we have the same haiw??
how have you been??
That was a vewy nice cawtoon with a good lesson..you suwe awe cute
smoochie kisses
Asta

The Fluffy Tribe said...

awww at least Pixie gots her bananer and you learned a valuable lesson, hmmmmmm ~The FLuffy TRibe

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, you is not always naughty, and Pixie did get her favorite treat, so everything werked out well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails