Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Three Things I Can't Let Go Of Meme

My friend Lisa tagged me for a Meme about Three Things I Can't Let Go Of. This should be an easy one! The three things that I really cannot let go of are:

My Mommie!
My toys! And my Temptations!

This was a really fun and easy Meme to do! So, I want to tag any cat who wants to play!
Share/Bookmark

27 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Daisy, those are great things you picked! Especially since you picked your Mommie!! :)

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

Look how nice you hold on to your momee!!!! Dis iz furry sweet & showz how much love iz in your pretty pink heart!!!

-Dr Tweety

Anonymous said...

We have to agree Daisy. Mommy, toys and treats are awesome!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh I likes that meme, I wills have to try that laters.

Nice answers Daisy.

Willow said...

Excellent answers, Daisy! I think that I would have to pick the same!

Purrrrs, Willow

Max said...

Awesome..you look like you could take off a finger in that last picture!

And now I want some temptations...

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahahahah, Daisy,
I can see it obviously~!!!!

These 3 are very very important~!

Ivan from WMD said...

Daisy, you are such as little doll face!

Anonymous said...

Ooh you do like your temptations don't you? Hehe :D

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Daisy you are wonderful and an inspiration to me. Great Meme. Mom says you are so so so so so cute!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Great three things. You have your priorities right!!

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, you are such a darling! We send you lots of peaceful purrs on this Peace Globe Day.

Purrrrrs,
Rocky
& all your friends at Artsy Catsy

Single Girl said...

This has to be one of the cutest, sweetest posts EVER Daisy! You are an adorable kitty!

Shaggy and Scout said...

You sure nailed this post Daisy! And we are glad that your mommie is the #1 on your list!!!

Anonymous said...

Why am I not surprised!!:)
Although I love Temptations a lot, my staff also comes at first!

Headbutt,
~Ruis

Anonymous said...

I think those are all very good things to want to hang on to!

Tara said...

I would agree with all those things!
Tara

MYM said...

Aww...such a sweetie, and those are 3 excellent choices.

snowforest said...

Good thinking. Three really smart choices :)

Louche Tabby said...

....the apples look good...may I have one, Daisy?.....

Mickey's Musings said...

I would have to agree with those choices!!!!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are absolutely adorable. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog, I really really appreciated it!

LZ said...

Oh I like this one!! I'll have to do it tomorrow. Though I'm not sure my answers would be different from yours.

Latte

Sunny's Mommy said...

So sweet :-)

jenianddean said...

That's a great list. My list would also have to include my dad. I love that guy!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

The Wanderer said...

Does are really good pictures speciallys the one with the yummy temptations!!
Yummy yummy!!

Anonymous said...

Daisy you picked 3 great things.I love the top photo so sweet :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails