Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Bite until they scream!



Share/Bookmark

95 Notes for Daisy:

morinn said...

My minou has the habit of bringing reptiles from the woods home. This picture really reminded me of this. xD

eastcoastlife said...

haha.... cute photo! the reptile is really screaming in pain!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute, Daisy! That looks like a fun toy!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha Daisy you got your lizard, now you have to cook it.

Parker said...

Ha! You are a good bitey-giver!

Charlotte said...

I love your squinty eyes!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
You do a marvelous job of lizard hunting!

Purrs
Abby

Louche Tabby said...

....I like the path going from your eye to your ear....is that where the scritches are supposed to go?..........

Anonymous said...

hehe now that is concentration!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

You GO Daisy! Put the bitey on that mean ol' lizard!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Anonymous said...

Nice lizard hunting Daisy!

Anonymous said...

OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OOOUUUUCCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :~(

CUT IT OUT WILL YA!?!?!?!?

There. He screamed. You can stop.

Toodles!!! ;~)

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Yo go girl!

The Meezers or Billy said...

hee hee!!!! screaming lizzerds. that would be a totally pawsome name for a band!

Anonymous said...

I suspected as much.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

How cute!! Someone really took a great picture..Sandy

Anonymous said...

That Rude Lizard is screaming now, Daisy! Bitey! Bitey!! Bitey!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
That is too funny!!!!! Even Mom is laffin ans laffin!! Hahahahahaha!!!
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

Give the lizard the bitey!!!!!

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Give that bitey and rip the tail right off!!! That'll teach the lizard to come into Daisy's Territory!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
O, Daisy, what a wonnerful pickshure. Send what's left of that lizzy to mine house, ok. i haf never seen a lizzard an would love to catch one. i's can send u's a snakie if you likes, we's got lots of those. course, you's by tha water, too, so you's probably got snakes already.
Purrs,
KC

kml said...

Get him, Daisy!

Dma said...

ouch! let go! (that's me doing my best lizard imitation.)

Anonymous said...

That's quite talented, Daisy! You can grab a lizard's tail with your eyes closed! Gethim gethim gethim!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are doing something you love for WW! I found something I HATE for WW.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Very good Idea!!
the tail, go for the tail!!!

Happy Wednez to you and Pix

Sarge Charlie said...

Daisy, you are a funny girl......

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

GO DAISY....PUT THE BITEY ON THAT LIZARD!!! LOVE THE PICTURE!!!

The Furry Kids said...

This morning I did that to Momma. hee hee

Samantha & Mom said...

Way to go Daisy!! You keep that lizard in its place!
Your FL furiends,


PS: The TGH was me Samantha!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to tell you that I do a bit of Machine Paw.

Orion

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"scream from that toy"

Very good, Daisy!!!!
Bite harder!!!!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

That is so cute!! I have a lettle rubbery alligator and he squeeks if I bite him on the middle...but I've never been able to make him scream. I'm very impressed, Daisy!

Tybalt said...

Daisy, I LOVE that picture! It made me laugh. =^_^=

Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow! I can almost hear him scream! Does this lizard's tail fall off if you bitey real hard?

I wanted to let you know Sunny has tagged you for a meme. See his post of today for the meme details.

jenianddean said...

Way to give that lizard the business!!! I love your scratcher. I think Huggy Bear needs one like that.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Mo and The Purries said...

Heeeee!
I love it how your eyes are all scrunched up as you put the bitey on that big bad lizard!
luv,
Not The Mama

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

What sharp toofies you have Daisy! You really put the bitey on that "thing"!

catsynth said...

Looks like you're having a lot of fun with your lizard toy. Happy hunting!

Isis said...

Daisy it would seem that my kittens are taking lessons from you already! Now while I have no worries about their developing fashion sense, I do worry about the state they are leaving Mummy's fingers in when trying your latest tip! I mean iffen she has hurty fingers she can't open my food pouches and treats! So can you purrhaps add in an age clause or specify lizard bitey is ok, but Mummy finger is no so good?! ;)

Purrs,
Isis

Shaggy and Scout said...

Way to go Daisy!

Daisy said...

I found a dead lizard behind my old stereo speakers, which looked like it's tail had been bitten off, too!

I guess it didn't taste good enough to eat!

Bobby D. said...

this picture is a hoot!

Dennis has been napping a lot more than usual so he may not stop by.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Hi Daisy,
Bob and I saw a lizard today.
We didn't bite it, we were biting pretty green grass!

~ Patrick

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

It is good to practice lizard hunting as much as possible.
--JB

CastoCreations said...

What a good hunter. :)

You know what really bugs me...when people leave their blog in the Mr Linky box but aren't playing WW! I play by the rules dang it. And I click on the other links to see others playing by the rules too. Grrrr. Trooper pees on those people. :)

Unknown said...

hehehehehehe~! the lizardz is like "OMG!! somebody halp!!" Daisy you is cute!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Excellent bite. I think you should give lessons to all the bite and run patrol cats.

The Furry Bambinos said...

Chomp! Chomp! Chomp!

Does lizard tail taste good?

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are one tough lady. Tag -- you're memed: http://blog.feefifoto.com/2008/04/julie-at-the-he.html

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Wow Daisy at first we thought it was real. ~Alasandra & The Cats

TheSlyCat said...

HAHAHAHA!!! We love it!!!! Great job giving the bitey!!! Is it warm today in Florida? We finally have some Sun here in Chicago.

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha.....that is a very funny picture Daisy!

Jazmin said...

Daisy,

Do you ever feel like after the fun and games, matters such as toys become a lot more serious. The competition kicks in and it is time to pulverize that toy?

My human says I don't play well with inanimate objects.

Jazz

Anonymous said...

Good going, Daisy. You understand it's important to keep in practice so that when the real lizards come along, you're ready for them.

(Although a real lizard's tail probably would have come off by now...)

The Cat Realm said...

BRAVA! Daisy my hero!!!! I know no one else who loves lizards as much as I do!!!
We should compare hunting techniques sometime!!!
Karl

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

YUM! Give 'em the bitey for me, too!
DMM

PB 'n J said...

Get him Daisy, get him!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! that's adorable!

Leona said...

HA! You really gave that lizard the bitey. Way to go Daisy!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i love this photo daisy! you GOT HIM now!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

LZ said...

I bitted my Meowmy's finger this morning. I did not let go because she was stealing my TOY!

Latte

Skeezix the Cat said...

Duz putting the bitey on the lizzerd give yoo lizzerd breth, or do yoo use Altoids?

Irishcoda said...

ROFL, now that is a perfect picture for a wordless Wednesday it just speaks (or screams) for itself! And I think our little guy would appreciate a big wheels, too! :) N-o-w, lol

Maria's Space said...

My daughter wants to "pet her"

Cute.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! You get 'em, Daisy.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Wow! Be careful you don't bite it's tail off!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Great photo Daisy! We love visiting your blog. You always make us laugh!!

zevo hussein calamari said...

OUCH! We can here him scream from here!

Tesla and Hansel said...

i wanna make sumone scream!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Great title for this shot! :-) Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

That's my kind of cat! :-) Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Lol...Great Photo :)

dennis said...

Dennis likes that toy, but Dennis doesn't play with toys. Dennis doesn't know why.

Asta said...

Hi Daisy
I missed youw sweet face and all youw adventoowes...You suwe got that lizawd to scweam hehehehe.
I'm going to go look at all the bloogies of youws that I missed now!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Sassy Kat said...

Great action photo, that will sure teach that long tailed thing a thing or two.

Sassy Kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hahahahaha...dat lizzerd learned it's lesson!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Way to go Daisy! You really got that lizard good!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Anonymous said...

omg that is so scary!! I don't know if I would eat that one, Daisy!!

Anonymous said...

Hee!

Sarge Charlie said...

Miss Daisy, I have tagged you for a message in the bottle meme.

Mr. Echo said...

You got a kitty laff outta me on that one! Show no mercy....

One said...

very nice cats & photos!!!.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Bite until they scream?!? I am scairt!!

The Devil Dog said...

Hahahahahahaha

Roxy

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Nom, nom, nom on lizard tails...

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Haa good job teaching the lizard a lesson by biting it till it screams


~ Girl girl

caspersmom said...

A lizard!!! Mom told me there is two lizards living in the wood pile that she has just started stacking, but that doesn't do me any good cause I can't go out there to hunt. Cleo saw them from the window and watched them to their pushups. Sure hope they come around to the back yard soon, especially when I am out there.

Casper

Not Afraid to Use It said...

That is the perfect caption! Love it! LOL

Jasmine Shanea said...

Daisy, it'll be funnier if the reptile just said made a random sound when you pull its tail! Or it can even act as a "Mommy, I need attention" bell. :)

Karen Jo said...

You did a fantastic job of making the lizard scream, Daisy. I got a good laugh out of the photo.

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

WOOHOO DAISY! Get him!! Kill the vicious plastic lizard!

You are so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Do lizards taste any good?

CRIZ LAI said...

Hmm.. what great dish are you going to prepare with that? Honey BBQ or butter grilled? :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails