Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Gimme Five!

Remember I told you last week that I was learning a new trick with my Clicker Training for Cats kit? Well, here it is! I am a little bit nervous that it is not quite as astounding as I had hoped. But I really tried my very hardest. I hope you like it. My Mommie said to say that it was hard to manage the clicker, the treat, the video and me all at once, so she clicked too late a couple of times.


If you cannot view the video, you can also click HERE to see another version.

Share/Bookmark

99 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wonderful~! Daisy~!!!
You are doing perfectly well~!!!
While I watching, I also feel very exciting at the same time~!
You are really amazing!

Leslie said...

*Clap* *Clap *Clap *Clap*
Wow!!!! We LOVE it!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy you look cute in that pikchur. We can't watch your video until our new router arrives, but we got a bit of connection today so we are trying to visit some of our furrends while we can.

Haley H said...

Wow! You are so talented, Miss Daisy!

Tell your Mommie that I've tried clicker training, and I know how hard it can be to time those clicks right. It really is an art.

Parker said...

::Clap:: ::Clap:: ::Clap::
Hive fives are fun!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You were wonderful Daisy. That is a very neat trick.

(applause)

~Socks, S & C

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

:::STANDING OVATION::::CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!!

Great trick Daisy! We especially like it when you say NO! High Five!!!!!

WHOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

TabbyNormal said...

Dear Daisy,
My mom was very impressed by your silent-speech as well as your trick! I doubt it's you that really needs to practice, it's usually the humans who need it. GREAT job!
Purrs,
Abby Normal

Dma said...

I'm quite impressed.

Your mom's multi-tasking ability is also impressive.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Well done! Well done!!

You are very talented, Daisy!!

Purrs, Shade and Goldie

The Meezers or Billy said...

that was great Daisy. but we has to learn more about the clicking thing - we doesn't quite unnerstand what the clicker part is for.

Anonymous said...

Ohmygosh! Daisy, that is pawesome!!! Brava!!

*Clap* *Clap *Clap *Clap* *Clap* *Clap *Clap *Clap*

The Devil Dog said...

Good job, Daisy. I am sure you will have your mother trained in no time.

Roxy

Donna said...

Hooray for you, Daisy! I am very proud.

Mickey's Musings said...

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You did very well Daisy!!!
WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Honey P. Sunshine said...

we are furry impressed

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, that is just awesome! We are going to watch it again!!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Unknown said...

Daisy, you are doing wonderfully with your new trick training. You'll have mastered the "double flick-flack in reverse tuck position" in no time!

Your pals,

Petey and Mica

Babs (Beetle) said...

That is sooooo clever Daisy. How come I'm not a bit surprised?

MB wants to do this with me now!

Purrs, Sukie x

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

::::applause::::
YOU are magificient Daisy!

Purrs
Abby

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Way to go, Daisy!! *CLAP PAWS* U are 1 talented kitty, learning a new trick so fast, though we tinks ur mommie have to undergo more training with the clicker timing! :D
Headnudgies and Purrs,

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow you are grate daisy!!! i think i might get one and see if i can do it and maybe sarge will give me cake! what do you think???

smiles, auntie bee
xxxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Ohmaigosh! you can do handz!?? you is so smart Daisy!! soooo cute!! Very impressivez!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! :)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

::clap clap clap:: We is furry impressed Daisy...you gots yoor mom to gif yoo treats just for touching her paw, er, hand.

snowforest said...

Totally pawesome trick ~ we iz sooooooo impressed!!

Tybalt said...

Daisy! I think you are incredible! You are SUCH a talented kitty! I can't wait to see what else you will do to amaze and astound us all. Purrrs!

jenianddean said...

That is a great trick. I think that clicker might scare me, though. But you've always proved to be a better performer than most.

We hope your amylase levels normalize soon.
--Jasper

Gizmo said...

Oh Wow Daisy! That was awesome! I can't wait until you learn more and show us!

Copito said...

Wow, very good girl, Daisy. My only trick is disappearing food

muahahaha

='·'=

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are so multi-talented.
I am furry glad you survived your trip to the horrid VET.

Andrewbun.

Ramses said...

Oh I'll do most anything for a treat too! You're a very cute clown Daisy! :)

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, how neat. Your mom doesn't have enough hands to handle everything at once but she did a good job nevertheless.

You were great, Daisy! What a smart and cooperative kitty you are.

purrs and tail wags,
JFF

PS: Merci here. I've been doing high fives with Jan for a long time, but she never mentioned I'm supposed to get a treat for it. We're going to have to renegotiate the terms of my companion contract.

Anonymous said...

Daisy is a genius and so is her mom!

The Furry Kids said...

Go, Daisy!!! I did notice that there was at least one time that your Mommie did the clicker, but I did not see her give you a treat. This is very, very, very wrong. Please demand more treats, Daisy. Don't let her get away with it.

Your pal,
Titus

Unknown said...

That's quite a trick! I like it!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Little Girl, you are a Big Performer!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Daisy, you are one awesome kitty!

I'm still wondering if it will work for hubby...LOL!

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

Oh! Miss Daisy! You lookz very cutez as a clownie kat! I likez ur movie thingie a wholee bunchez! I iz happy ur hooman person givez you kitty katzes treatz for pickin up you paw! You haz traineded you hooman person very good!

Nomi said...

A standing ovation for Daisy !! Yeahhh. Bwilliant. What a clefer cat you are. Mummy is weely clefer too to film, click and feed you tweets all at once.

Mimi Lenox said...

You should take this on the road.

Cat Street Boyz said...

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP....Daisy, take a bow! Very good......pweeze don't tell our mommy 'bout the clicker! =^Y^=Ty

Anonymous said...

Cool! Watch out, you're going to get fat eating all those treats! ; )
I will kiss my ma most of the time she asks.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Holy cow Daisy! You are so smart!!! Excellent! Oh, yeah, and your Momma was very good too! Very impressive!

Laila

Kellykat said...

Yay!!!! Wooo hoo! That was pawesome Daisy! We can't wait to see more videos of your tricks.

-Stryder, Scotchy, Sugar & Kellykat

LZ said...

Yeah Daisy!! That is amazing.

Kaze

Liss said...

That was great! By far the best trick I've ever seen. We love you Daisy!

Mo and The Purries said...

Wow, Daisy, you have your Mommie trained pretty well - that is a lot of stuff you're teaching her to juggle!!!


Not The Mama

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Excellent job, Miss Daisy. You are a colossal talent!
DMM

Sarge Charlie said...

you are so smart Miss Daisy

Rene Perez said...

Oh my gosh how cute!!!! I should try that with Joshua! "Joshua, sit in the cart while we're in the store and please don't cry to get out the entire time."

Tenny said...

Daddy wonders if he can clicker train me to bring him beer. Mommy wonders if she can clicker train me to shake it up first.

Then she cackled.

Yoo did grate Daisy. Yoo is the most amazing kitty I know!

Unknown said...

Hey, yoo stole my trik! That's MY trik! I've bin doing it all my life.

admin said...

wow, we're so impressed Daisy...we think never give Hi 5 to our mommy ...but, a high claw, heheheeee ;)

-meaouwy troops-

Questdriven said...

Wow! My mistress once tried to teach her cat (the now late Tinker Bell) a trick, but Tink was so chubby that she was too lazy to try to learn.

Questdriven said...

My human once tried to teach her cat (the now late Tinker Bell) a trick, but Tink was so chubby that she was too lazy to try.

Kellykat said...

Daisy, thanks for coming by our blog to admire our picture. Its so nice to hear you like it cause we have always loved yours. Meowmy wants to know how your bean can talk you into wearing such cute clothes.
-Stryder

The Crew said...

Yay, Daisy!!! You did great.

And we know you ALWAYS try your best.

The WriggleButts said...

WOW Daisy! You're one clever kittie. Me and mom play with the clicky-thing too! Best of luck with your training.

Kisses,
Bajas

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, yer the smartest cat I've ever known! My big bruther Mao can both shake and do the hi 5, but he CANNOT do surjery or cirkus triks.

Motor Home Cats said...

Yea Daisy. You give great Hi-Five's. Maybe your mom should get a tri-pod to put her camera on so she doesn't have to hold it too.

Congratulations on your trick! It was wonderful.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Anonymous said...

Hurray Daisy! You are so very talented and clever!

CastoCreations said...

Daisy!!!!! That is SOOOO wonderful! I am so proud of you (and your mommy). You've obviously been working very hard. Training is tough work. :) And it's hard for mommies too...trust me. It takes coordination to do clicky and treat ... not to mention having to film at the same time!!!

I can't wait to see more fun tricks in the future. =D

Anonymous said...

Daisy! That was amazing. I was cheering and clapping for you!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Who is training who?

Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos said...

we think you did a perfect good job on the high five and the clickering *clap* *clap* *clap*

Asta said...

DaisyBWAVA!!!!!!!!!!
That was totally astounding...I don't know why you didn't think so..you awe the clevewest and cutest evew!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

LizzyT said...

I love to see what Daisy has been up to. I have passed 2 awards onto you. You can see details here:

http://lizzytdesigns.blogspot.com

L. Alida said...

Daisy and Mommie, that was awesome! I am so impressed. :) Mommie did a great job managing treats, clicker, and camera along with giving you treats. It's so cool that you are doing this. Toeshee watched your video while sitting on my lap and he purred with approval! Maybe he can learn tricks too. You are a good example to the kitty youth in the blogosphere.
Have a happy Tuesday!
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

MaoMao said...

Oh, how adorabble, Daisy! We love yur trick. Givin yur Mommie the High Five is the greatest, and so cute you maded Momma say SQUEE!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww Daisy u look so cute. I just love your performance:).Keep it up.well done

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Wonderful!!
Simply wonderful!!

~ The Bunch

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is an excellent trick! You did very good, Daisy :-D

Samantha & Mom said...

Bravo Daisy!!! That was the cutest trick!! You learned it very fast, too! What are you going to learn next?
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

That's really excellent! If you keep practicing with your mom every day, we bet you can have her trained in no time!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

A "high 5"! So cool...

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yes, it looks like the more you practice the more treats you get!

Otherwise I do not think you need to practice--you are GREAT!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Daisy, you are so cute.
Missy Blue Eyes

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweet curly girl kitty Daisy. And so patient! I suppose you wonder why Mommie keeps hitting your paw though...lol.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Oooooo Daisy - wonderful job! 5 paws up!

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, Daisy. You did really well. And only you could manage to look glamorous while wearing a clown nose.

JD at I Do Things

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great job Daisy! I had to watch twice so I could see Pixie!~~Junior

SophieKitty said...

AWESOME!!!

Quasi said...

This is all very nice, but I think it was your mom who was taught a new trick in order for you to get more Temptations! Humans are so simple...

Chrissie said...

That's AMAZING! You're not just Daisy the Curly Cat, you're Daisy the Amazing! That clicker sounds loud, did it scare you at first? You are a very smart cat, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

I love it(Clap!!!!) your wonderful :)

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh.. that's really pawsome.. You're the cleverest cat I've ever seen Daisy

~ Girl girl

caspersmom said...

So that what a hi five is. Mom keeps asking me to hi five and I look at her wondering what she means even though she tries to tell me. Don't know why you have to keep practicing. It looks to me like you have it down pat. Mmm is that temptations your getting for a treat??

Love your clown picture Daisy. You look great

Casper

Bogdan, the editor said...

5 MEOWS! BRAVO!

I know a good trick. See. You let your lady hold your tail loosely, and she'll follow you where ever you go! It's a great trick to teach the lady. I like to lead her to the treat cabinet.

Lux said...

I thought that was very very cute, Daisy! You did good!

Poppy said...

Woooooooowwww!!!!!! Daisy, you are awesome! Your Mommy is pretty good at that clicker. I recently learned "gimme five" and "shake" as part of my therapy for my back surgery. I haven't done a HIGH five, yet though. You are terrific!

Poppy

andrahyb said...

* clap * clap * clap * clap * clap * Woohoo! You're doing so well!

Yeah, Mummy clicked a few times late, but nevertheless she remember the treats, which matters most!!!

Keep it up Daisy!

HiFive!
Rudolf + Goofy

eastcoastlife said...

*applause*
Encore! Encore!

Jazmin said...

Hmmm. DO you think if we learned to use the clicker thing, we could train humans to give us more treats?

Jazz

Anonymous said...

I think you are amazing Daisy!

Anonymous said...

You have the right to have some fives. wonderful and the best cat in the world.

Forty Paws said...

That's wunnerful!

Luf, Us

Boy said...

WOW! You are vewy cwever Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Hey.... Daisy.. Have some five from me. You are the best cat on the net.

Related Posts with Thumbnails