Thursday, June 5, 2008

Where I have lived before

When I wrote earlier this week about living in Virginia, I think some of you did not know I ever lived there. So I have decided to tell you all of the different places I have lived.

First, I lived in my cat-mommie's tummy while I was waiting to be borned. I do not really remember living in there. And my cat-mommie might not have looked so much like me. I am not too clear on how these things work. Next, I lived in this house in south Florida, in a town called Parkland in Broward county. This is where my Mommie took me to live after she got me from the Devon Rex breeder. My house actually has windows, but in this photo a hurricane is coming and the metal hurricane shutters are on all of the windows. I do not enjoy being in a hurricane.
I do not remember very much about living in that house because I was just a baby then. Here is a photo of a real live alligator that crawled onto my back yard at that house. Believe me, he is much bigger than a lizard. Next, I moved into this house in February 2005. This house lives in Virginia, so I had to fly on an airplane to get there. The town is called Stone Ridge, in Loudoun county. I was just one year old when we moved there. Sometimes it was cold and snowy at that house. No lizards lived there that I ever saw. No alligators, either.
Here is a picture of inside that house. I walked on those countertops, too. And I could get to the top of the cabinets just by jumping onto the refrigerator.
Here are some pretty tulips that my Mommie and Daddie planted at that house. I never got to go Outside even once when I lived in Virginia. Not even to sniff the flowers. I did not own a stroller or a harness and leash back then. Maybe I was too young.
Next we moved back to south Florida! I had to fly in an airplane again. My Mommie and Daddie bought this house in June 2006. This is where I live now! It is in Parkland again.
Here is what a bird sees when it is looking at my house. You can click to see it bigger.
I hope you enjoyed my tour!
Share/Bookmark

86 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Your house is really so beautiful.I like the lake beside your house.

The Meezers or Billy said...

it was furry inneresting. you had some beautiful houses

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh that's really nice to know where you came from and so many interesting places you lived. That alligator is scary.

~ Girl girl

Poppy Q said...

Thanks for showing us around your houses. It is a very beautiful house, on such a nice plot, but I would not like to live near any alligators or snow! In fact I don't know which is worse?

Anonymous said...

You've lived in some very pretty houses! I'm glad you don't have to deal with that alligator any more, but sorry that hurricanes are once more part of your life. They are very scary.

ê¿ê

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You have a beautiful house Daisy. You have lived in exciting places. Do the alligators live in your lake? We have only lived in two places. The first was when we were born, we lived in a barn with cows, then we came to our furrever home, and we have lived here ever since. Oh we furrgot, we lived in our catmum's tummy too.

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are very impressed that you have flown on a plane twice Daisy. We have just ridden in cars. Charybdis enjoyed her car ride to Starkville, MS cause she got to get out of the carrier and sit in Mommy's lap. Most of the time we are cooped up in the carrier and can't see anything when we go on car rides. ~Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

Parker said...

Mommy lived in VA a squillion years ago. But just for a few years.
She lived in Richmond tho.
I bet your Mommy was pretty like you!

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Purrty homes, Daisy. :) U'd make a good real estate agent too, we feels.
The picture of u in ur catmommy's tummy is really cute.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is a very very good tour!!
I love it~!!!
Thanks for introducing your home, your place~! These place is very different to me because of you!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you live in a wonderful community, surrounded by water.. and alligators?

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, it was so cool seeing the different places you have lived! We especially love where you live now ... being able to look out your back door and see the water must be wonderful!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Those are pretty flowers, perhaps your mom can plants them where you lives now so you can smells them?

Donna said...

Very nice places to live, Daisy.

Spooky said...

Nice tour, Daisy. I've lived in lots of different places, too, but they've all been in Florida. I lived in one really bad place and I'm so glad that Treater and Napper rescued me.

Mickey's Musings said...

That is very interesting Daisy :)
I have not moved very much and have lived in two homes(not counting cat mom's belly )
We live near lakes and a river but do not have alligators. We have ducks though! Hahahahahahaha!!
Purrs Mickey

Dma said...

wow you've moved around a lot for a youngster. my boyz will probably stay in their current house forever because i absolutely am done packing, unpacking and moving.

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Thank you for the nice tour Daisy :) You have lived in some beautiful homes! Our Mommy says she may want to move to Florida some day to escape the Michigan winters.....but hurrycanes might be even scarier!!

Hugs and kissies to you and Pixie Bananers!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Has your Mom planted daisies outside for you?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
We really enjoyed seeing all of the places you have lived and that last one of the bird's eye view was very intersting.

Purrs
Abby

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

That was certainly a terrific tour of your houses, Daisy! Willow and I have only lived in the house we are in now and we've never been on an airplane!

Purrrrrrrs, China Cat

Paula said...

That was fun, Daisy! You have lived in some pretty houses. I'd be ascairt of the gators though -- do you check under the beds every night?

Scout said...

That is a really cool tour you gave Daisy! It was pawsome to see all the places you lived!

Babs (Beetle) said...

That was very interesting Daisy. Your house is very lovely, but I might be a bit scared to be so close to water. We have lots of floods here.

Purrs, Sukie X

Pauline Evanosky said...

Daisy, you are a lucky kitty. We have 6 kitties living at our house. There's Samantha and her little sister Mattie; Fluffy Drawers because she's got a lot of hair, Captain Jack who smells, Sheba and the littlest one Shelby. They all try to walk on the counters when we aren't looking. I think they like our house too. Love, Lady Skye Fyre

DK & The Fluffies said...

We sure are glad that you came out of your first home. If you'd not been born we would have never met you!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I'm sure you would have been tough and fearless with the alligator just as you are with lizards, but I'm glad you never tried. It's not good to go looking for trouble.

Tybalt said...

You have lived in some very pretty places, Daisy! I really like the house you are in now. Mommy was excited to see the alligator at your first house, but I thought it was probably a little scary.

JD at I Do Things said...

Thank you for the lovely tour, Daisy! I especially enjoyed the picture of you in your cat-mommie's belly. My cats call their cat mommies "fur mamas." Just thought you'd like to know that.

JD at I Do Things

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow you have moved around a lot! I have only ever lived in two places that I remember and then outside.

Gemini

Quasi said...

Daisy, you certainly have been all over the world. Going on an airplane, snow in Virginia, alligators in Florida...perhaps you should consider writing a travel book for cats. BTW, Steve's female is a Real-tor (whatever that is, she looks real enough to me as a human) and said to tell your parents that their houses look very nice.

Dark n Stormy said...

Hi Daiy!
Thanks again for the advice about overgrooming! Mummy made some changes to our food and removed some wet food that was probably making Chanel allergic. Chanel looks much better without the mohawk :)

Tanya & Chanel

Timothy Edwin said...

You are a very good tour guide. I need to learn to walk on a leash so I can sniff some flowers too.

Forty Paws said...

Very interesting pictures Ms. Daisy!

Luf, Us

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, yoo've lived in sum nice manshuns! Did yoo have any boyfrends in thoze other places?

Shaggy and Scout said...

Very interesting Daisy! We prefer the sunny warm south Florida pictures over the snowy Virginia ones. But since we live in minnesota, we get the ickky snow too. Keep watchingout for the alli-lizzards!

Sushi said...

Daisy,I liked all of your houses but I think your first house( Mommy's belly was the coziest of them all, wasn't it?)
Your present house is like a palace, I can see you reigning supreme inside it like a Queen Daisy I! Oh and are you surrounded by water? That's fantastic but watch out for the gators again! I think now you can find some more lizards back in FL! Oh dear, in the midwest we don't get this wonderful weather that often...

PB 'n J said...

You've lived lots of places, and you've been on a plane - how cool is that!

jenianddean said...

Wowie Daisy! You sure have gotten to live in some wonderful places. And all your houses are beautiful!

My mom grew up in Virginia, and Fluffy, the one that came before, lived there also. I was born in Iowa and lived there a until I was 2, then I moved to South Carolina. Mom didn't think I would do well on an airplane, so they drove me here. And Josie, Huggy, and Maggie were all born in South Carolina, but have lived in two different houses here. I like it better in SC than IA because there are lizards here to hunt and no SNOW!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I like both your houses....I wish we had a bigger home.

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow Daisy you are a traveler! You have lived in some beautiful houses (including your Mom's tummy)! Thanks for sharing with us! We don't want any hurricanes this year!!
Your Central FL furiends,

Mr. Echo said...

If it wuzzint for furrends like yoo I woodint know about alligayters and hurrykanes. Yoo haff also inspired me to get on the cold food bocks and jump on the cabnits! One of these days!

sourpuss said...

That was great fun learning about your past, Daisy! I love the picture of you waiting to be borned. It made me smile and I really needed that today! Thanks!

Lux said...

I *love that picture of you inside your mommy's tummy! Your houses are beautiful ...

CRIZ LAI said...

Ohh.. that's a beautiful house you are in now Daisy. Any big fish for yo to catch behind the house? :P

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

The Furry Kids said...

Daisy, we didn't know that you lived so many places. Thank you for the tour. I think you have a good idea of where baby kitties come from. At least from what I've heard.

Your pal,
Titus

PS - As far as the clicker goes? RUN!!! Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Just run, run, run as fast as you can! Those things are no good.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Very cool tour! Thank you so much for sharing. Your houses are beautiful! Especially loved the one in your first momma's belleh!

Thanks so much for all the words of encouragement for us in our time of sorrow. Mom's heart is so heavy and is just breaking into little pieces. But I'm here to pick them back up for her. I will miss my sister very much.

Laila

Anonymous said...

beautiful homes!

You're a very lucky to kitty to have such a beautiful home and a such a loving family...

Love to you and Pixie.

Nomi said...

Wow, you haf had some furry posh houses Daisy ! Your present home looks luffly, aligators excluded of course. I only efer go in miewmie's car to the v-e-t- or the cat hotel. She stwaps my PTU into the fwont seet so I can see all of Southsea. I efen get to see the sea !!

Turkey Cats said...

We live in Northern Virginia. You were there when we were born!!!

Yeah!

L. Alida said...

It was cool to learn about where you have lived before Daisy. Didn't you have to share your Kitty Mommie's tummy with siblings? My Grandmother had a kitty who only had one kitten and he was Huge! That was her Cinnamon boy. :)
I love your house that you live in now. It's really pretty.
Have a happy day in your house with Mommie and Pixie. Thank you also for your hugs yesterday. I'll be okay. It's just hard... well, your Mommie knows.
Love and Hugs,
Lorianna

Unknown said...

Wow Daisy, you have lived in alot of very nice places. I have only lived at the SPCA and then at my house where I live now. My Mum bought our condo in December 2001 and she adopted me within a week of moving in : )

Frasier said...

Hi Daisy,
Its good to be back.You have travelled a bit havent you?I was in Virgina for a while before I met my parents.I was at the Police training place
Frasier

Unknown said...

oh mai gosh your house are very koolz!! you even has aligator for pets!! how big are they? many many lizards? Soundz yummyz!! Thanks for the tour Daisy!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

That is very cool! You have had neat places to live! No wonder you have such a pretty back yard! ~Queen Snickers

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi daisy. i am on my way to podunk and wanted to stop and see you on the way. i am in something called a motel now. i am going to see grayson and grandaf's mommie tonight! but it's a secret for now. i will show a photo later! your houses are very nice...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxooxoxxoxoxooxoxox

Irishcoda said...

Very nice tour Daisy! All your homes, including Mommy's tummy, are beautiful!

Asta said...

Daisy
What a bootiful place you live in..all that lovely watew, no wondew you like to go out to look awound on youw leash..I like the pictoowe of you in youw catmom's tummy..I bet she took welly good cawe of you, cause you awe so pawfect
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Jans Funny Farm said...

Wow! You flew in an airplane - twice! And you saw an alligator.

You have had quite an adventurous life, Daisy.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Wow ... You've lived in some beautiful ... an' LARGE ... houses. I've never lived in a large place, only small ones.
DMM

Fat Eric said...

That is a furry interesting tour. I like the last picture with the aerial shot of your house.

CastoCreations said...

The birdies have such great views don't they? :)

And that alligator is scary!!! I'm glad we don't have those here. Trooper wouldn't like them at all.

Sarge Charlie said...

wow Miss Daisy, you have a beautiful home

SophieKitty said...

You've lived in some very cool places. I've only lived in my fur mommie's belly, the street, and the shelter before I got here. Hey, how come you have alligators in your water and I don't have them in mine?

Max said...

Ww...I wish we lived near water like that. I'd like to look out the window and watch birds and stuff on it. I look out the window here and all I see is a street on one side, and a giant bathtub on the other.

Anonymous said...

This was a wonderful post! I love learning about places! You've been on more airplanes than I ever have!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I love your places you have lived but mostly like the warm florida houses. You must have such a wonderful view being on the water like that!
--JB

Andree said...

Your Mommie and Daddie like stone houses and they are all so beautiful. I love the last one most with all the corners and shapes. I hope you don't have any of those huge scary alligators in the yard there.

Anonymous said...

I especially liked your "sonogram" picture, Daisy. You were (and are) quite the looker!

I must confess, I am a huge fan of the Spanish style home. Plus I much prefer the inter-coastal waterways of the sunny south over snow anyday.

meemsnyc said...

Wow, you lived in so many different places. Alligators are like big lizards. Really big ones. We have pictures of an alligator we saw last year when we visited Grandpa. I'll have to find them and post them one day.

The Devil Dog said...

Wow, that was a great tour. Thanks a lot. You have a very nice view in your back yard. You have a very beautiful home.

Roxy

Tara said...

I very much enjoyed your tour of where you lived!

And I really liked your peace globe!

Tara

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We liked seeing your different homes. The alligator looks scary!

We finally got into the house and wanted to say a special 'Hi' to you.

Gotta run!!
~ Bob & Patrick

Chrissie said...

I like all your houses 'cause you've got great windows for looking out..but I'm not too fond of that alligator. No, Sirree! That lizard's waaaay too big for my taste-if lizards grow that big...I wonder about the snails?!

Cat Street Boyz said...

WOW, what great adventures for such a little girl. Watch out for those allys...they look very scary!!!!!=^Y^=Ty

Motor Home Cats said...

You look so cute in your mommy's tummy. We didn't realize you had lived in Florida twice. We thought you had come from Virginia down to Fl.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Buckwheat Snapp said...

You have had a vary eksitin life, movin all arownd. My Mum thinks that your house and water is vary vary nice lookin.
Willie

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, ya can't start earlier than that!

Amber-Mae said...

What were you doing when you were in your mommy's tummy? Your previous homes & your current one are really loverly!

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

bluecrystaldude said...

wow, nice house :)

Anonymous said...

Wow you have a beautiful house but you are so brave to live so close to alligators!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

What a great tour! That is one REALLY BIG LIZARD!!!

We especially like the picture of you in your Mommy's tummy!

The Furry Fighter said...

wow Daisy, you sure is a lucky girl living in such a beautiful house...we just have a small flat in London, high-up in the air. we let our human have some space in it too, but it is our home, she just sleeps here and cleans for us really. xxx

caspersmom said...

I enjoyed your tour very much Daisy. You lived in some very pretty homes. I saw a picture of an alligator on your site before. Guess the snow might have been to much for your Mom and Dad, that's why they moved back to Florida.

Casper

Anonymous said...

Hay Daisy that is a real good biography about yourself. Seems like you hae travelled a lot around the country and lived in so many houses.

Related Posts with Thumbnails