Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Funday: Let's Color!

Hi everybuddy! Instead of a Monday Mystery, today we are going to have some fun! I like crayons because they are colorful and they smell funny. So I made a coloring page just for you! Here is the original picture, so you can see the different colors. But you can use any colors you like!
You can print this page out, and color on it! If you click on it, the picture will enlarge and it will print to a regular page size. I hope you have fun!

Here is the one I colored. My box of crayons only has 8 colors. I think that Idid good staying in the lines! My Mommie helped me a little bit though.


Share/Bookmark

91 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Daisy! You are a very cute Barracuda! We will have Mom help us color you when she gets home!

Mom is leaving Boaton this morning and driving back. She says she will be home in a few days. We hope to see you all soon!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

oAH Daisy!!!
You are just so so so cute~!!!!!
I love it~!!!!!!!!
I like your smile, always melting my heart~!

gemmak said...

You make a very cute Barracuda Daisy and you did particularly well staying in the lines. I don't have any crayons but I do have computer 'crayons'...does it count if I colour you in that way?

Cat with a Garden said...

Daisy, this is possibly the funniest picture I saw of you! You did a great job. Very talented!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy we are very impressed with your colouring in. We don't think we could make as good a job. Flynn would probably lie on the paper anyway.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's a great idea, Daisy, and #1 recently bought a whole new set of colouring pencils when she visited a pencil factory in the Lake District in England!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, Daisy! Maybe you could have a coloring contest with your coloring page!

ê¿ê

Teddy Westlife said...

I am going to print out the colouring in page and do the colouring and then put mine on my blog later this week. I hope I can do as good as you did Daisy.

Huffle Mawson

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That is a great idea Daisy!!

You look very cute!!

The Florida Furkids said...

You sure make a cute Barracuda! We're going to have Mom print one out for us to color!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Parker said...

What a good idea. I may try this while I am watching it snow some more!

Poppy Q said...

That is a great idea Miss D. You look so cute in your fish costume )altough the love bug is my fave).

Karen and Gerard said...

You colored very well, Daisy! I should let my cats try coloring. Maybe they would like it too. They like chasing each other around. One day they actually played tag in the living room, taking turns chasing each other from one side to the other. It was very funny. They were having a great time!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

That is beautiful, Daisy. Too bad Mom's nieces are all too old for coloring now.

Mom checks out your blog on her BlackBerry first thing in the morning--before she even feeds us! We are getting more than a little bit jealous.

~J&B

Eduardo said...

That is great! Your great at coloring Daisy!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Anonymous said...

Dearest Daisy,
You are very talented at colorin'! Daisy, is there anything you ain't good at? You are one sharp cookie!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Jackie said...

Wonderful job Daisy!! oh my you are an artist too!! How wonderful!!:-)))

Isis said...

You're very talented Daisy! I have downloaded a copy of your picture so that I too can try colouring in. I've seen a big box of crayons here many times when D'boy is doing his homework and have been dreaming of trying them out myself one day. I shall have a go soon I think... :)

Purrs,
Isis
PS: We has squirrel now!!!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

That's so cool! Mom said she will help me color my own picture when she gets home from work tonight.

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, your picture is almost as good as the original! You are so talented...

Linda S said...

sounds like fun. little ding will have to stay in the lines, though!

i beati said...

I think I'll print it for my little students. Thanks for helping with the lesson plan guys !!

Cupcake said...

What an awesome way to start Funday, no, Monday, no, Funday!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You did a pawsome job coloring. And what a neat idea to create a coloring page for all of us to enjoy. ~S,S & C

Cory said...

I've never tried coloring before, although my momma and I tried painting with our tails...we got in trouble for that! This looks like fun. Thanks Daisy!

Sassy Kat said...

What a neat idea. You sure have the most newest of anyone that I know. Your coloring is great and you stayed in the lines to much. I think you could turn this idea into a contest.

Sassy Kat said...

ps: Opus isn't with me today, I forgot to change my calling card. Opus is back at home now. We spent the weekend working on the new CCSI show. Should have some interesting news soon!

Sarge Charlie said...

you just so thoughtful miss daisy, you give us things to do, I wish i had some crayons. Do you have any relationship to Sarah Barracuda?

Unknown said...

Your coloring page is awesome, Daisy. You have to many talents.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

great coloring daisy!!! i don't have any crayons though but i do like to smell them.

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Dma said...

i'm going to color mine to look like you colored Harley yesterday...

Monty Q. Kat said...

I'll have to print out a page or to for my little beans.

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!!! This is fun!!!!!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh wow! This sounds like soooper fun! The one your colored was really nice. Good job! I like color pencils better coz they have very strong colors & I'm good at using them. Never tried crayons before.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Chrissie said...

Hey, that's cool! I'm gonna get mom to print out a copy for each of the SK's and then, I'll post the results!
You did a good job on yours, Miss Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy, thanks for the cool coloring page. We will ask the teenage boy bean if he still has crayons. If not, Mom will have to buy some.

Love,
Lucy & Trixie

Rosemary B❤️ said...

very very pretty, Daisykins
How wonderful that you have made a picture for others to color as well!
Lovely!
I hope you and your brother have a delightful day
purrrs

Maggie May said...

Daisy, you are a great artist!! You have so much talent!
~The Creek Cats~

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Okay, Daisy, Got a pencil? Write this down and hand it to your Mommie. Repeat this process fifty times, bind them together and make a book to sell to all your friends. It would be a best seller. DO the same for calendar, children's books, etc. Remember the first review and how I suggested these things? You are a star and that is the reason so many of your readers love you so. You are precious.

Love Always,

Theresa111 and Bobby

Liss said...

love it!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay why is that crab thing on yore hed giving yore mama the eye roll??? i think yore mama needs to smak it arownd a littel and fix its attitood first she shud tayk it off yore hed first tho ok bye

Anonymous said...

Perfect timing! When i went to Wally World last night, I came so very cose to getting me a box of 64 crayons and a coloring book.

Coloring relaxes me.

Unknown said...

aw, what a cutie pie you are Daisy. Thanks so much, my grand kids will love this.

Puglette said...

Wow, Daisy! That is so cool, I will print that out and start coloring!
Thanks!
Hugs,
Puglette
:o)

Anonymous said...

very nice drawing.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh Daisy you are so talented that you can even color!

Cat Street Boyz said...

SO CUTE DAISY AND GREAT IDEA.....FURENDS PAWTICIPATION!! MOMMMMMMM!!!!!!=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Unknown said...

That is really clever Daisy!

I've never coloured in before, but I think I might have a go too!

Purrs, Sukie x

Asta said...

Daisy
You did a gweat job colowing that pictoowe..thank you fow sending it to all of us to play wif..it's cool
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
YOU did a fabulous job and I bet Harley helped too, didn't he?

purrs
Abby

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Coloring! Yoo did a good job Daisy, we are going to try too. We hope dad will help us cuz mom is, according to her, up to her armpits, in dirty laundry. Gess dat is what happens when yoo don't do any laundry for two weeks.

Everycat said...

Very good colouring in there Daisy. Thank you for posting the blank one, I shall print it out for the kittens, it will keep them occupied and hopefully allow the humans to tend to the rest of us!

Whicky Wuudler

Poppy said...

That is a cool hat, Daisy! And I think you did a very nice job of staying inside the lines...although it is okay if sometimes you want to go outside the lines.

Poppy

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh boy! That is fun!

So Harley is in training to be a model? I can't wait to see his outfits. Do you think you'll do theme poses with him Daisy? That would be cute.

Anonymous said...

Awww Little Daisy that is so puuretty! We love you as barracuda!
And now I can colour you in.. I must make Momam buy me some crayons!! :)

V-V

Anonymous said...

Wow Daisy you are a true artist! I tried to color you but I couldnt get my paws on the crayons. And then I ackcidentaly putted one in my mouth fer a little tasties and Mummy tooked them away after that. I think I need a tekneek demunstrashun from you Daisy!

The Furry Kids said...

Awesome project, Daisy! Mom loves to color.

Your pal,
Titus

jenianddean said...

You did an excellent job coloring. We'll have to try that!
--Jasper

JD at I Do Things said...

That is so cool, Daisy! You are a very good colorer. I am printing out the picture now so I can use my fancy new markers!

JD at I Do Things

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, you are an adorable barricuda and a wonderful artist! I love the idea of being able to color our own picture of you!

Cafe Cats said...

You did a wonderful job coloring, Daisy! That's a great idea.

Unknown said...

Daisy my bean girl will lub to do this! I cant wait to show her.

~ Molly ~

The Crew said...

Daisy, you are brilliant!! What a great new way to see you.

PB 'n J said...

What fun Daisy! We're not sure how many crayon colors we have - but we're gonna use a bunch of them!

Quasi said...

What a fun project! Did you draw the picture of you free-paw?

Janet said...

Daisy, you are going to be a famous artist some day!!!!

darlene said...

Here to see what Daisy is up too today!!...wtg Daisy!!..hee hee

Anonymous said...

great job at coloring...i've never done that before.
harry

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Mom printed this for the niece she likes to color and she loves you.I will post it on my blog when she colors it...Hugs Ariel

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy!!! What a novel idea !!!!!
What a way to have fun :) You did a nice job too ;)
Purrs Mickey

Daisy Deadhead said...

That is adorable!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy Barracuda! Ha!
I am going to look for my crayolas to color you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Devil Dog said...

You did a great job coloring, Daisy. Very neat.

Roxy

Unknown said...

oh daisy you is look so cute with fishz on our heads!! lookz yummyz!! meee loves your sketchez!!

Bae Bae said...

That's so fun. I'm gonna print out and color you.

~ Bae

Kaltsas Kats said...

We love your Barracuda hat. Mom says she is going to try to have us model and use temptations for us to behave. I hope you get paid lots of temptations for all of your modeling.
-Patches and Nemo

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i wunder if i can color dat grate pikshur uv u.
yer so talentud daisy.
luv--jh

Forty Paws said...

Daisy, you are so funny!

Harley will probably get as large as Dorf. We think Harley is well on his way.

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

Daisy, that is just great!! You are always so very creative!!

tahtimbo said...

Great idea! I love the picture and I'm sure my kids will love to color Daisy:)

Quill and Greyson said...

Good coloring Daisy, I'm an outside the lines kinda cat.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Making a few for my Grandaughter and I ... we will see who does the best colors.

Anonymous said...

I hope I can do as good as you did Daisy.

meemsnyc said...

Ahhh, Daisy, that is awesome!! We will need to print this out and color it!!

Lux said...

Beautiful - you're a *great color-er! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for putting this together Daisy. This is perfect for your younger fans.

Donna said...

I printed it. I gonna colors it good!

Thoughts said...

Daisy that is SO neat! How in the heck did you do that? You did an awesome job coloring too!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I love that picture of you! You look adorable. You did a very good job coloring in the lines.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That is very cool, Miss Daisy! Did you draw the picture yourself or did your momma?
DMM

Anonymous said...

How many testing color you have tried? only these 2. I don't believe that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails