Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Thoughts on Housing

When you have a pesky younger brother, it is best to have SEPARATE rooms.


Definitely.

Share/Bookmark

74 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

A seperate house would be good sometimes. I hope your rooms have an ensuite.

Have a lovely weekend friends.

gemmak said...

I think your seperate rooms are a very good idea Daisy....do you have a lock for the door? heh.

Milo and Alfie said...

I agree!

Love Milo xx

Me too! Trubble is Milo hogs the tent, the Den, the boogie mats, AND anything else he can get his paws on. He's not good at sharing. :sigh:

Love Alfie xx

Freya's Staff said...

And to think, just under your post, it says "Sharing is nice"... I think you should be nice to your pesky brother! :-) He loves you!

Kaz's Cats said...

Nice houses that you both have. Great idea to have one each so you can have a break from each other sometimes.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

When your brother is as big as Fenris we thinks it is prudent to have separate houses. ~S,S,C & F

Parker said...

I totally agree!

i beati said...

I agree Daisy some days a girl needs here special quiet place.Bitty Bopper always crashes in on any place one is sleeping. but then he has very few manners..

The Florida Furkids said...

Separate houses are good. We each have our own little private place to snuggle.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

A little privacy is always a good thing!

Cindy said...

Does mommy have any room in the house for her or is it just for you cats? Nice room colors too.
cindy

Ann said...

great idea, everyone needs their own space.

The WriggleButts said...

Hehehe.. It's nice to have somewhere all to yourself sometimes!

b

Ariel said...

Lol...Daisy you really look annoyed in the first photo.I wonder what Harley did.

MargElmendorf said...

What a great idea, to each have your own room. Harley, do you try to take Daisy's room?? Hope you stick to your own house. Good looking digs you two.
I really enjoy this blog

ZOOLATRY said...

Daisy, we want yours to be pink please!
Blue belongs to Harley.

The Island Cats said...

Cute! We've never put our cubes together! That looks like fun...then you both have your own room, but can be neighbors!

Anonymous said...

How cute you two are! I know jane would definately agree....even if you have a SISFUR you need separate rooms sometimes.

scrooge said...

those is cool rooms. Do they got beds in them? Beds is important. I got lots of beds. Cuz of having two houses.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I have one of those and they are the greatest. Nice that you have seperate rooms. I think the boys rooms always smell kind of funny. Don't know why though.

Theresa111 said...

Why isn't your pink?

SeaThreePeeO said...

We would love our own rooms. That the moment we have to *gasp, shock, horror* share!

Quilt Works said...

Daisy, you are so cute! It is nice to be a home owner!

Sara Katt said...

Norrkoping Sweden
October 24th, 2009

What nice little rooms Daisy. And I agree with you that everyone needs to have their own space.
But please try to be nice to Harley. He is really a very good brother, and you know it.

My brother Calle went to tha farm again yesterday and says that he'll be back tomorrow. But my two-legged Daddy says that Calle is his cat and that's why he takes him with him.
I just hope Calle doesn't have to move away from us. He's also a nice brother to have around.

Purrs & soft paws
Sara Cat

Buggys said...

Reminds me of a double wide travel trailer. Are you going somewhere? Can you pull this with a little wagon?

CCL Wendy said...

Very, very cool! You are two of the best-equipped kitties we have ever known.

Anonymous said...

you two are awesome!

Lin said...

Thank goodness for side by side rooms! I just hope Harley doesn't start poking your through the walls. That is really annoying!

Hansel said...

oh daisy i agree. Definitely. -tesla

Anonymous said...

Every girl should have a room of her own...

Dma said...

diego agrees with 100 percent. unfortunately his solution is for me to buy theo the house that's for sale two doors down...

L. Alida said...

What a good idea! It's good to have quiet time isn't it Daisy?
Harley, you are the first clown that hasn't scared me! Why can't all clowns be as cute as you?
Thank you so much for your well wishes for Cody. Good news; we have poo! He is eating well and seems more comfortable. Hopefully all of that hairball will pass soon.
I hope you have a super happy weekend!
Hugs,
Lorianna

BumbleVee said...

even when you have a loving housemate...separate rooms or different quiet time areas is nice for an hour or so a day...

Forty Paws said...

Yup. Separate is probably best.

Luf, Us

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, you don't look too happy this morning.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

hey wate ...
doze ar sumwut like da skware howzez yer mom sent fer me.
i wooden't even wanna live in da adjoinin apartment to dat kitten joba.
jus sayin.
luv--jh

Your Daily Cute said...

Good thing you all have different rooms. A girl needs her space, you know!

brokenteepee said...

I don't blame you Daisy. The publicist has three younger brothers and she always insisted on her own room!

Sparkle said...

This looks like it works out well for you and Harley. Wouldn't work so well at our house - one CERTAIN cat here would try to hog them all.

Anonymous said...

Simply Adorable!

xx
Rachel

Debbie said...

Harley looks like he is up to something. Hopefully he will stay out of your room.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think it is good to have separate rooms.

The Whiskeratti said...

Anything to keep the peace!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

That is a very good idea...

The Oceanside Animals said...

Oooh, it's just like in "It Happened One Night"! Only without the bed spread or Clark Gable!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Thats what I call double sweet.. Lovely .. Hugs GJ x

Shaggy and Scout said...

Does he try to pounce you through the wall? Scout will, then he sends everything rolling.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Does he purrrrrr to woo in the morning befur woo are awake?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

U has a nice aparmint. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

does mr. shrill have a little clay one?

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh, you both look very cozy in your rooms!

kisses....

Auntie Deb

Cory said...

We like our separate spaces too. But every once in awhile we pile together.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Furry kyoot, Miss Daisy!
DMM

Angel Simba said...

It is so nice that you go in your rooms like that. I have a cave just like that but I don't like to go in it. Do you need an extra one?

BeadedTail said...

Separate is good. We have separate beds but my little sisfur Angel sleeps on me in my bed anyway.

Isabella

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We totally agree!

Winston Wilbur said...

Oh my meows, these are great pictures. You are super cute. Our blog has mostly pics of my sibling pug brother but mum does manage to get us on there too.

Kizzy and Tika

Maureen said...

WE all need our space sometimes. I think your rooms are very cool!

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh I agree!!! Separate IS better!!!! heehee I love both of your 'upside down' faces :)
I also want to thank you Harley, for coming to my bachelor party! It was just wonderful,thanks to my friends!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope to see you & Daisy at the wedding :)
Purrs Mickey

Two French Bulldogs said...

thats what I talkin' bout!
Benny & Lily

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

My brother and I have adjoining rooms too, but he is a very noisy neighbor and sometimes makes our rooms roll over on their sides.

One Cats Nip said...

Sometimes I bet it can be good, but I bet sometimes it's just nice to cuddle up!

GLOGIRLY said...

Hi-ya Daisy!
I love your houses. But how do you tell them apart since they are both blue?

I'm an only cat so I've got the whole townhouse to myself. I only have to share it with Glogirly and Gloman. Since they pay the rent, I let them stay. But they have to share a room.

If another cat were to ever come home with them, he'd need one of those blue houses like you have. With a lock. A really BIG lock.

Katie
(Glogirly's cat)

Bengal Duo ~ Zulu and Deene said...

those are great houses! you are luckee to each have your own pawesum!!!!! sharing would not be fun MOL

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

I don't why this came to my mind, but it looks like the kitties are the pupils in a pair of eyes, like binoculars. Are there separate bathrooms as well?
:D

Liss said...

At least you can live peaceably as neighbors ;)

Karen Jo said...

You do look a bit miffed in the first photo, Daisy. I think separate rooms is a very good idea, too.

Lisa + current cat said...

Baby says she needs to sleep separately from Jack, too, because he is so very pesky. Daisy and Harley are so, so cute in their hidey holes.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You are so lucky ta have cubes for each of ya. We got one an it gets tight sometimes. We usually only stay there one at a time.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I agree totally!
And you have the same blue tents we have!
--JB

The Crew said...

Gosh, your cubes are 'xactly like ours!

Your friend
Misty

Amy & the house of cats said...

You both look so cute in your houses!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

A duplex!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Me and bruther Mao sleep in the same bed, but sinse we're guys, I think it's ok.

Related Posts with Thumbnails