Tuesday, August 24, 2010

More Treat Faces!

Harley and I both LOVE treats. This is my very best concentration expression. Can you see my tongue? When your tongue sticks out, it proves your are concentrating hard.
Harley is very enthusiastic about treats. He cannot model for treats, like me, because he goes too wild and cannot sit still. Even though we get treats almost every day!

Share/Bookmark

56 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

My mum says she would give those faces a squillion treats if you lived with us.

Smooches

Sparkle said...

Harley and Binga are alike like that - treats make them a little crazy! (Well, Binga is ALWAYS crazy, but still...)

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

I seriously think that Harley and Rumbles are the same kitties. He is MENTAL for treats...

~Inigo~

HH and The Boys said...

Yes, the tongue is proof of concentration... Great pictures.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Our dad laughs at our mum because she sticks her tongue out a little bit when she is concentrating too. It looks like Harley wants to eat your mum's fingers as well as the treats.

Teddy Westlife said...

Harley is a little bit crazy :)

Parker said...

Harley and I take treats the very same way!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! You two have the cutest treat faces I've ever seen!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I'm like Harley! I can't stand still when there are treats involved.

The Island Cats said...

Those are great treat faces...we go crazy for treats too!!

Anonymous said...

I'm like Harley, too! I get all excited about treats!!!

Marg said...

We love both of their eyes. Harley always looks so wild and I guess that is because he is wild. Daisy, your tongue is too cute. It is ready for that treat.
Have a great day.

Lin said...

Boys, sheesh! They don't have very good manners.

Admiral Hestorb said...

My mommy agrees with Poppy's mommy. With those faces and with Harley holding my hand like that...treats every time they ask.

Forever Foster said...

Don't bite the hand that's feeding you, Harley! :) We do so love your googly eyes.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I can see you want the treat very much!!!

The Monkeys said...

You two have the cutest treat faces!

Raymond and Busby said...

Those are excellent treat faces. Our Mom is impressed with Harley using soft paws when he gets his treat. Our claws come out all the time when we get our treats.

The Florida Furkids said...

We're mostly like Harley!! Sniffie is more like you.


Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

What cute faces! What kind of treats do you like the best???

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Girls and boys are soooo different! Coco is all boy, eager and wild, but then she was 1 girl in a litter of 3 brothers and research shows that she was influenced by male hormones in utero...really!

Dma said...

treats!

The Meezers or Billy said...

yeah, but treats are TREATS!!! there's nothing better!

Kea said...

We boys go crazy for our treats too, it's like we haven't seen food in six days, not 6 minutes. :-D

jenianddean said...

You two are just too cute!
--Jasper

Hannah and Lucy said...

You both have big eyes looking at those treats - although Harley's eyes do look a little crazy as well.

Katnip Lounge said...

Harley, is your Mom gonna pinch your tonsils? You sure made sure that treat got in your belleh!

Our Mommy does the tongue thing too when she's thinking. She says it's a sign of--get this--genius!

Cat said...

LOVE these pictures, both so special in their own way :-)

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Daisy,

Harley is just like Alfie ~ he puts a paw up to sort of guide the treat into his mouth ~ and he is a bit wild abowt them, even though we get them every day too.

I am like you and are well behaved and patient ~ although mom says that sumtimes I inhale treats instead of crunching them nicely. MOL!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We have noticed that growing boys are always thinking of their bellies...

Chrissie said...

Your mom has muy much self-control, Miss Daisy-face! My mom would not be able to resist giving you treats just to see your wee tongue jut between your teeth in intense concentration. Personally, I roll more Harley's way!

Anonymous said...

The two of you have the most gorgeous eyes!

Anonymous said...

Our mom would be dishing out treats ALL day with them cute faces! We get treats 1 MAYBE 2 times a day.

Noll said...

Daisy, cute as ever :) Harley, that's how I look when I see cake with frosting!!!!

Puglette said...

what cute photos! i like how it compares you and harley. you are such a lady, politely reaching for the treat. and harley is all "get in my belleh!".
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy, I have that same look when I want treats and like Harley, I cannot sit still.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

OUr Meowm just puts our treat in our dish.....this way we can eat it when we want to. You two look very cute getting your treats!

Ariel said...

I'm like Harley with treats :)

Donna said...

I is very happy when I get treats, too. :)

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Treat are wonderful :) I love your look on concentration, Daisy! Harley's crazy face looks cute, too :)

brokenteepee said...

You two are very lucky kitties

Ann said...

I see your tongue, you are concentrating hard aren't you? Harley looks likes he's trying to swallow your mom's finger...lol He must not have been concentrating like you were.

Jacqueline said...

Great treat faces=Harley always has the funniest expressions on his adorable face!!...Have a fun day, sweet friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Gigi said...

Your person is very very brave to stick her fingers into Herley's mouf like that! He must be a really, really, really trustworthy kitteh!

Cara n Crew said...

We love your treat faces! Um...we take treats like Harley...

-Pip, Smidgen, Minnie

Just Ducky said...

We sometimes are good with treats, othertimes we get a little silly crazy with them.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Treats every cat deserves a treat. ok we all do.

Coffee is on.

Quill and Greyson said...

Mom does that tongue thing when she concentrates too... it's pretty funny.

Lorenza said...

Daisy!
I guess I am like Harley.... never get enough treats!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

CCL Wendy said...

I adore your treat faces! They are so very passionate and speak volumes without you saying anything at all.

I can also see that your claws are slightly extended. You wouldn't want that treat hand to move before you got it, would you?

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, Harley, you are so silly! And Daisy you are so pretty when asking for treats.

Samantha & Mom said...

Awwww!!!!! What cool treat faces!! You two are the cutest ever!!
Clemmie is home and recuperating!! She smells funny!! Thanks for your purrrrs!
Your TX furiends,

Scrooge said...

Hmmmm ... I thinks She should takes pictures of mine treat faces for mine blog! That is a good idea you guys had. I hopes you will not minds if I borrows it.

I is getting lots more treats now. Some of them is so I takes mine yucky pills good but some is just because. I likes treats.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Treeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaattttttt!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, your brother is such a spaz.

Maureen said...

Wow, that's concentration on your face Daisy, for sure! Lookit your focus!

And Harley, love the ears pulled back! Wild man!

Related Posts with Thumbnails