Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fishie Flakes!

Here is on of my MOST FAVORITE snacks. It is called Kitty Kaviar. It is really DRIED UP bonito flakes. They MELT in my MOUTH!
MOM! HAY MOM! When can I HAVE some?!?!!?
HOOOORAAAAYS! I got some FLAKES!
Do not WORRY, Daisy got some, TOO!

Share/Bookmark

45 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Those look yummy! I have never had them AND I DEMAND THAT MY HUMAN GET ME SOME NOW!!!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Look at your eyes! That's some serious addiction!!!

Mr Puddy said...

OMC !!! Gourmet treats !!! Never had it , Never saw it but I think I can tell how yummy by your drooling : )
xoxo

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Glad you both got some yummy treats.

Helene said...

Wow, Kitty would love it if you'd stop by and train him how to make that face. He just walks around and yells a lot until he gets something. That face would do it! :-)

Marg said...

Daisy and Harley we just love your big eyes when you get treats. Those sure look yummy too. Good stuff. Have yourselves a super Tuesday.

i beati said...

We don't eat much fish here - males you know- had some past problems

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

PS: #1 just ordered some fish flakes. Thanks for the tip, Daisy and Harley!

Angel Simba said...

I have never tried these fishie flakes. I think I have been missing something really good!

We love LUNA said...

Hmmm looks delicious, I would love to taste it!
purrs and love
Luna

Hannah and Lucy said...

We never heard of Kitty Kaviar Flakes before - it looks from both or your expressions they are furry nommy.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Athena said...

Oh, those are my fafurite! I can tell by your faces how much you enjoy them too!

HH and The Boys said...

They look yummy and your bean is very talented to be able to hand you a treat and take a picture at the same time. Have a great day.

pawhugs, max

Cory said...

Fabulous photos...love the look of anticipation!

Dma said...

iron chef michiba used bonita flakes in just about every meal. thus i think you qualify as an honorary iron chef.

Cat said...

My boys have never tried these flakes...I'll have to look for them at the shops. Harley your face is too adorable, who could ever resist you :-)

The Island Cats said...

Those look yummy!! We want some!!

Anonymous said...

Those treats look delicious, I've never heard of them before! Those are sweet hungry faces! :)

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

OMC! They look VERY tasty!

Raymond and Busby said...

Mmmmm. flakey goodness!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I think I could handle a treat like that!

Purrs Banshee

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We have never had those. They look very yummy.

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

We're gonna see if our mama can get us some flakes to try out!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxx

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I LOVE FISHY FLAKES!!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!! I AM COMING TO GET SOME OF YOUR FISHY FLAKES!!!!!!!!

brokenteepee said...

They look very tasty. I am sure the farm cats would enjoy them. Me, I am a vegetarian goat as you know

Two French Bulldogs said...

Where do they sell doggie caviar?
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

My cats only like chicken and dairy...

BeadedTail said...

We wants some Kitty Kaviar! You two get the bestest snacks ever!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We don't like them, but you two sure do!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

I've nefur had those. Ya'll make them look so nommy. Happy Tuesday!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

ooooh I want summa those too. I love snacks!

bonks to both of you

Photo Cache said...

Mama loves the faces you made when you were anticipating the treats. So cute. We'll ask Mama to buy us that too.

Emma and Buster

Amber-Mae said...

MMM I bet it smelled really nice & strong too!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mmmm, we love those! Tasty and yummy and deeelishus. Even Zippy, who don't eat treats, eats dem sometimes. Mommy gotted some from a frend, now she's gonna hafta go out and get some more.

Ann said...

Duke says dogs don't like fishie flakes but he'll take your word for it that they are good :)

Marilia said...

Hahah! I love your photos friends!

Admiral Hestorb said...

my goodness Harley! Look at those teefs!!

Asta said...

Daisy
You and youw dawling bwuddew suwe know how to live the life of looxoowy
I'm so glad you bof got some
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I have had those before and they are delicious!! Yum!!

Love, Cody

meowmeowmans said...

MMMMMM! Those sure look NOMMY! We'll have to have mom and dad gets ome for us! :)

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Those are my favorite snacks! Minchie not so much. Good! More for me!

Laila

Lorenza said...

I can see you two really like them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We don't like those. There is something wrong about that.

The Florida Furkids said...

Hey...we have the same ones on our blog today!!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I'm glad you both got some of your favorite treats :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails