Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Funnies!




ps: Today on the 1-800-PetMeds Pet Talk blog, our Mommeh talks Adopt a Shelter Cat Month, and her experiences volunteering at a no-kill cat rescue shelter.

Share/Bookmark

37 Notes for Daisy:

Barb said...

I don't get it. I love raisins, too, and I'm not brown and white either. Confusions. I have them.

Poppy Q said...

I hope you got some raisins to nibble on.

Julie and PoppyQ

Mickey's Musings said...

Ernie, we think you lost Bert at raisins ;) heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

Donna said...

O hai. U are cyoot! :)

Katie Isabella said...

Bert and Ernie...you two make riddles like no one else. xoxox

marg said...

Oh Bert and Ernie, you two are very funny. Sure hope there are lots of raisins in your day today. Have a great one.

Sandy Kessler said...

funny characters

The Furry Bambinos said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That was funny!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, Caramel, Sunny, and Sky

Lin said...

(whispers) Gerbil jokes aren't as good as Harley jokes.

But I still LOVE Bert and Ernie posts!!!! HOORAY!

Dma said...

hey ernie- bert's raisin a good point.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We've never seen any raisins but we hope you see plenty when your Mom gets home.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

GLOGIRLY said...

I think the real question is WHO is brown and white and eats raisins!
xo Katie & Glogirly

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Riddles may be a bit challenging for Bert and Ernie...

brokenteepee said...

I think Bert and Ernie and the Daisy and Harley of gerbils

Jean(ie) said...

I have brown and white... and I like raisins!

Mister Marmee said...

You have a very fun blog that I enjoy immensely. I have joined the blog and invite you to visit mine if you ever have the chance. Hugs, Mister Marmee

LP said...

You two sound like an old married couple! :p
We love seeing you cuties :)


the critters in The Cottage xo

Sparkle said...

Your human's article about Adopt A Shelter Cat month was awesome!

Marilia said...

MOL! So cute!

Katnip Lounge said...

Bert reminds us of Harley, for some reason!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me too LOVE raisins !
But my mom don´t give me anymoore since she read that they are toxic for cat´s :(
I think it was something about raisins make us very thirsty and that we drink so much water that our kidney´s can fail ??

Ann said...

LOL, you two are funny

Kali and Aswell said...

I do not liked raisins but that is good cuz She readed that raisins is not good for dogs neither.

Tamago said...

LOL Bert is such a character :-) I hope you both enjoy lots of raisins!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ooh, Ooh! We know, we know!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Is Bert taking lessons from Harley? Hope Daisy is feeling better today!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha! You two are funny!

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Hmm, gerbil humor is over my head - I'm as lost as Bert!

The Daily Pip said...

You two should take your show on the road!

Your pal, Pip

meowmeowmans said...

MOL. We aren't sure what the right answer is, but we do hope you both got some yummy raisins! :)

Sweet Purrfections said...

Bert and Ernie, you remind us of Daisy and Harley.

Two French Bulldogs said...

oh Bert, BOL
Benny & Lily

The Island Cats said...

Bert, you are silly!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Are you two taking Comedy Club lessons from Daisy & Harley???
You love raisins like Toby loves apples and grapes. Mmmm.

Your Daily Cute said...

I think I know the answer...

Rumpydog said...

Oh brother! *rolls eyes*

Unknown said...

Bert reminds me of Harley!
Kisses
Nellie

Related Posts with Thumbnails