Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Harley Hunter

Can you GUESS what I am watching here? This PERCH is a good spot to view wild GAME from!
Let's come a little CLOSER!!!!
NOW can you SEE?!?!?
LIZARDS!!!!!
Sometimes, when I see a LIZARD, I like to FLING myself against the WINDOW.  I hope I do  not BREAK the glass!!! In this movie, the lizard was TAUNTING me! That banging noise is my TAIL!
Here is a link to watch the movie full-sized on YouTube!

ps: Our mom has LOOPED the CORDS for the blinds up high because she got skerred after seeing how CLOSE my head came to getting STUCK inside!

Share/Bookmark

43 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Oh Harley! I am as passionate about lizards as you are and I get to see them a whole lot less! BTW, my human was in Florida over the weekend and she was in what she referred to as "lizard heaven!" She loves lizards too, although I do not think it's for the same reasons as you and me.

Poppy Q said...

H - do you live in a zoo? I would love to have lizards outside my window.

Barb said...

Oh, that BIG LIZARD looks awesome! Gracie would be in Mighty Huntress Nirvana!

None of my blind cords hang with a loop a kitty could get caught in as I worried about that very same thing!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Your lizards are much bigger than ours, Harley!

Disney the Cat said...

Those pesky lizards! Always on the wrong side of the glass! I almost caught a mouse the other day... But my mommeh got in the way and set him free outside the fence of the garden! Can you believe that? She just doesn't understand us kitteh's! :-)

Dma said...

those lizards are lucky that there is glass.

The Island Cats said...

Oh that leezard is being very mean by taunting you, Harley!! One day...he's gonna get inside and then let's see who does the taunting!!

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Eegads, Harls, lizards at the window... I don't know if I could handle that. Doesn't it feel like you're living in Jurassic Park or something???? Our cats are jealous, though – no Jurassic Park at our house. Maybe the odd bear, that's about it.

Katie Isabella said...

Oh Harley, I know you would have made VERY short work of that mean gnarly lizard if he had been on the right side of the glass! How dare he stand there with his tongue out at you (even if that is not what happened, we KNOW he was thinking of it!)
XXOO

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

What a funny video!
I have never seen lizards before. They seem like fun!
Purrs

Christine and FAZ said...

Those lizard look delish, good thing they are on the other side of the window. And, yes, you must be careful with the blind cords we had a friend who had something like that happen so it's worth getting them out of the way. FAZ

Hannah and Lucy said...

We have never seen a lizard in real life Harley - we wish you could have asked him inside so we could have watched you playing together.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Selina said...

Harley, sic 'im!

And in that 2nd picture, my MomKatt was ENTRANCED by your markings! You are one beautiful boy!

PURRS my furriend!
Selina

Marg said...

Those are some big lizards Harley. No wonder you are going beserk. Wouldn't it be fun to catch one of those. Have a great day.

Mariodacat said...

I'd love to see one of those guys in person. I have Chipmunks that like to tease me. One of these days I'm going to escape outside and chase one of them. Sigh - until then we'll both have to keep trying thru the window.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Harley you really WHAPPED that lizard!

I especially like your reflection in the window :)

Jenna and Sissy said...

I hits the patio door hard when a birdie gets close. I'd luf to see a lizard on my glass!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Those creatures tease us like crazy. Your video tells it all!
Benny & Lily

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh look at the lizards! Harley you are a big mancat hunter!

Marilia said...

Poor hunter! Has a glass between you!

brokenteepee said...

They are very cool lizards. Sherpa has brought some lizard tails home but the lizards themselves have escaped

A Tonl said...

FaRADaY: Lizards?!? You has LEEZARDS out there? *sigh* We're sooo Deprived.

Maxwell: Dude, are those nommy?

ShellePenn said...

We'd probably try and break the glass to get to the lizard, too!!!
I wonder if they'd be good playmates... cause we'd love to see their tails grow back.

Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I think I saw your muscles rippling.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

MEOW daisy from dai$y; my totally FABulous friends hannah and lucy sent me this way. we both have something in common; we both are named daisy and have brothers whose name begins with H....my brother's name is HOG !!!

hugs from dai$y, living amongst fish mongrels in trout towne

Kal said...

The Admiral would be like Harley and watch the Lizard Channel all day long on that big clear TV you have there.

Nora Blithe said...

Please tell me you make that great chatter noise when you spy your prey. I love when Smidgeon does that!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Lizards are so cool! I'm glad you get to see them in your backyard, but be careful with the window :)

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Oh, Harley, you are so right. That lizard was definitely taunting you. If you look closely, you can see the evil little grin on its face!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

There is a lizard around here, but it NEVER comes to the window fer us to watch.

Cats Herd You said...

We love to lizards, too! One day, one of the people was going out the screen door and there was a lizard RIGHT THERE. Newton leaped out the door and grabbed it. The person was yelling "No, you can't be outside!" and Newton didn't even know he was outside. He just knew he HAD A LIZARD. Sadly, the person would not let Newton bring his new prize inside the house, so we couldn't share it.

BeadedTail said...

Harley, that was very clever to pretend to look away before you pounced on the lizard against the glass! We've never seen a real live lizard before but they look like fun!

Poppy said...

That was a good video! You are good at hunting lizards!

Poppy

Dobson said...

Man, I wish we had lizards here, cause if we did, it would be a party every day!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We thought you were watching a lizard, but it was even better. Two lizards!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Harley! Did you injure your tail banging it on the floor or wall?

Donna said...

U is very brave. :)

Mrs Mac said...

Oh Daisy! Look how tall you stretch!!!
Dilly says that the lizards are friends of hers and they just wanted to say hullo for her!

Oui Oui said...

We hope you catch one and let us know if they taste like chick-hen!

Thank you for your condolences on the loss of my mother. The support of everyone in the CB really meant a lot. Its great knowing so many nice people.


Purrs,
Paula & the Twinkletoe Tails Gang

Unknown said...

Look at those lizards! We has none like that here! And how they sticks to the glass...wow!
Harley, yous is my kind of guy!
Kisses
Nellie

Shaggy and Scout said...

We guessed right that it was George at the window! And look! He brought a friend! Or is that Mrs. George?

Rose Clearfield said...

The lizards are lucky that they are outside!

The Florida Furkids said...

We have more lizards than usual this year. There is an itty bitty baby one that Mom can't seem to catch. She's worried one of us will.

The Florida Furkids

Related Posts with Thumbnails