Thursday, April 4, 2013

Daisy is Hard to Impress

HAY! Is DAISY behind me? I can feel her EYEBALLS on me!
YEP! My SUPERDUPER intuition was CORRECT.
I wonder how I can IMPRESS her... 
Hey Daisy.  DAISY! HEY DAISY! You looking at me?
WATCH THIS!
I don't think she is IMPRESSED.  Rats.
Share/Bookmark

37 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Harley, I think the best way to impress Daisy is to leave her be! Just sayin'.

Dom said...

Gee, Harley—You sure impressed me!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Harley ... you are SO impressive sweet boy. xx

Barb said...

HarleyHandstands??!! OMC! Too cool! I am SuperDuper impressed, honey pie!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Remember, Harley, that Daisy is quite the athlete herself!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we are VERY impressed!

The Island Cats said...

Daisy may not be impressed, but we are!

The Florida Furkids said...

Daisy might not be impressed but we certainly are!!

The Florida Furkids

Katie Isabella said...

Harley, mom said she needed that and she, as well as I IS impressed!!! XXXOOO

Marg said...

Great jump Harley, but Daisy is used to your antics. She was trying to have a nice nap. Hope all of you have a super day.

Angel Simba said...

How could she not be impressed? WE sure are! You are circus material!

John Bellen said...

She should be impressed, Harley. Not many cats can do a hand, er, forefoot stand.

Dma said...

i bet if you stood on one paw she'd be impressed.

Selina said...

Yes, I think one paw would be MOST impressive but Daisy should be impressed anyway! I mean, you obviously love her, Harley, to go to such lengths to attract her notice! She's lucky to have you for a brofur!

Purrz!
Selina

sandyland said...

Cannot say you didn't try Harley ahah

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

MOL! Maybe if you bring her a peeps? ;-)
Purrs

Karen, Gerard, Spunky, Manny said...

We are very impressed too; you are very talented, Harley!

brokenteepee said...

That is some trick Harley!

GLOGIRLY said...

Oh Harley....
When will you learn?
Daisy's just not that into you.

; )

Tamago said...

Oh my goodness, Harley! I am super impressed with your acrobat! How do you do it? You really are free from gravity and naure rules etc :-)

Marilia said...

I ♥ You!

Two French Bulldogs said...

BOL holy cat nip! You are talented
Snuggles,
Benny & Lily

The Swiss Cats said...

We are very impressed by Harley's handstand ! What an athlete ! But you seem used to see it, Daisy. Loupi and Zorro on Mum's account

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE think she just wants you to not ruin her nap!

Forty Paws said...

Harley, I think Daisy would just as soon that you disappear from her view. Although we do like your handstands! Maybe just do posts without Daisy in them. That might please her!

Luf, Us

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...yur sister mite knot be imprezzed but we sure iz...way awesum job oh findin de eggs act spot de money is in...inside de mattrezz !!!

Donna said...

Wow, Harley, u has talents!!

Jacqueline said...

Aw, Harley, we are very impressed with your cool moves, sweetie=that's quite a pawstand!!...xoox...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Stacy Hurt said...

Heya Harley! WE are impressed! Dang! You gotz some mad skillz!

xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

Cherry City Kitties said...

We don't know what Daisy is thinking we are IM-Pressed!
Harry, Dexter and Tipp

Kitties Blue said...

(formerly commenting as Janet Blue) Harley, how in the world did you do that? Daisy may not be impressed, but we sure the heck are! Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

Shaggy and Scout said...

She's definitely passing the message to STAY OFF her pillow and not ruin her good time.!

A Tonk's Tail said...

Maxwell: *nods wisely* Dood, gurlz are SO hard to impress. Just ask Allie.

Unknown said...

Hey Harley! The lady cats might not be impresses, but I sure am dude!
Will you teach me that trick?
Kozmo

Random Blogger said...

ahahhaah so awesome!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Wow , you sure impressed me !!

Theresa said...

WOW Harley! You're an acrobat! Nice hand stand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails