Monday, December 25, 2006

I had FUN today!

Here I am with one of my favorite new Christmas toys. It is a squirrel! And it has catnip on the inside. It is from my sister Pixie. I love it!
Look, someone got me this book, all about Bad Cats. I do not know why anyone would give this to me.....
Pixie tried to take the squirrel toy from me. I am about to take it back. It is my toy. I hope everycat had a great Christmas, and got very many toys!




Share/Bookmark

8 Notes for Daisy:

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Merry Christmas, Daisy! We're going to take a nap now and sleep off the nip!

Love,
~J&B

Milton said...

Daisy,
Looks like you gots nice stuff too!!
Be good to your sis-furr I'm sure she loves you. Maybe when you are takin a nap she can play with the toy. My person sez its sharing, but I'm an only cat so what do I know? This whole place is mine!
---Beezer

Lux said...

Have a great day playing with your toys today, Daisy!

Millie said...

Merry Christmas!

sammawow said...

Merry Christmas Daisy! Looks like you have some great new toys. We have some too and will show the pictures tomorrow probably.

China Cat & Willow

Justin said...

Hey, you shudno be fighting with your sister coz its christmas time!
Here's wishing you n Pixie a furry kittymas.

may u get more squirrel toys this year!hehehehe

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

You've got to be careful about letting Pixie play with your toys. It's OK to let her play with them for a little bit but you are right to set limits. I make sure that Pumpy knows my limits, too.

Glad you had a nice Christmas.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Merry Christmas! :) Looks like you received some great gifts! I received some wonderful new toys.

Happy Holidays! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails