Sunday, December 24, 2006

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

I keep seeing all these Christmas pictures where it is snowing. I wish I could have snow. My Mommie said that I should not hold my breath. It is supposed to be 81 degrees tomorrow, and raining! I can still close my eyes tight and dream of snow. That is not my main Christmas dream, but it is one of them.
Merry Christmas Everybody!

Share/Bookmark

11 Notes for Daisy:

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

I know exactly how you feel, Daisy. It's been foggy here in England and it rains all the time.

Not nice weather for Christmas but it sure is nice for taking naps.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you and Pixie and yor family, Daisy!

It's not snowing here in IOWAH either. It rained instead yesterday. The Mom that Lives Here is unhappy-she wants that white stuff for Christmas.

Happy Holidays!
D
J
CC

Lesa said...

Daisy,

We luv checking your blog everyday! Merry Christmas! And it's mild and snowless in Connecticut too!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

No snow here in Munich either. It's warm too - above freezing! Although mom and dad say that there will be plenty of snow later this winter.

Happy Holidays. :)

Just Ducky said...

Merry Christmas to all

Lux said...

I'm hoping real hard you get your wish, Daisy! Love your Peace Globe!

Susie said...

Merry Cat-mas Daisy!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Daisy ... That is a very sweet picture of you dreamin' of your White Christmas ... We have to dream here, too. San Diego is just to sunny and warm for a White Christmas anywhere but in the highest elevations of our local mountains. Since we live near to the beach, it ain't happenin' ...
Happy Catmas to you, Pixie, and Mommy
DMM

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We not getting any snow eifur. Dat's ok though. It is so nice wifout it and efurryone gets to drive to see fambly wifout the stress of nasty winter wevver.
If you squint reeeely hard though I bet you can see snowflakes or at least the North Star.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Merry Chrissmas Daisy!!!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

It ia raining here too and not cold!

Merry Christmas Curly Cat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails