Saturday, December 23, 2006

My big sister Pixie

Here is my big sister Pixie. She is eleven years old. Don't tell her, but I think she needs to wear a (whispers: bra). She does not like to play, but I still tease her sometimes even though Mommie says "Daisy, No No!" when I get too rough. She got something called Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy. She has had this for about 6 years now, and she must take FOUR medicines every day. Here is what her medicine bottles say: Enalapril, Dilacor, Spironalactone, Plavix. She is very brave to take the medicines, and she swallows them right down, which I would not do. Pixie used to be very cute like me, but since she got sick and doesn't play anymore, she has lost her girlish figure. Also, she has not much fur left on her undercarriage and neck, so she's all wrinkly-like now. And, guess what? She likes to eat BANANAS! You can see a video of her eating them on the very bottom of my blog.

Share/Bookmark

5 Notes for Daisy:

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Daisy No No -- or is it No No Daisy?

Pixie looks like a very refined feline.

About the B-R-A. I used to have an auntie whose boobies hung way lower than Pixie's so I wouldn't worry about it just yet.

Lux said...

Omigosh - bananas??????? Those things with flappy scary wings?

Pixie is still beautiful.

And, Daisy, it's okay to wish for things for yourself for Christmas also!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

She must be eatin the banana to get the potassium. She is furry smart and knows what's good for her.

Millie said...

I was gonna say, Bananas, don't tell Lux...!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Poor Pixie. :( Although I think the wrinkles are nice - we Sphynx have wrinkles, and they are highly desirable in older Sphynx (we tend to be very wrinkly as kittens, but some Sphynx lose their wrinkles as they get older.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails